UGA C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Current first year student who got pulled off the waitlist last year! I completely understand all of the emotions associated with being placed on the list so please don't hesitate to reach out for anything! Congratulations to everyone for making it this far! You've all have done so well to get to this point!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Current first year student who got pulled off the waitlist last year! I completely understand all of the emotions associated with being placed on the list so please don't hesitate to reach out for anything!
Were you IS or OOS? And do you mind sharing your number?

Were you IS or OOS? And do you mind sharing your number?
Of course! I am IS and told I was#2 on the list. There was a ton of active movement so I'm not sure how accurate that was because I know of two people who were called before me.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Of course! I am IS and told I was#2 on the list. There was a ton of active movement so I'm not sure how accurate that was because I know of two people who were called before me.

This makes me so hopeful! Thank you for posting and letting us know. It’s just more waiting now, but at least it’s not a rejection

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
This makes me so hopeful! Thank you for posting and letting us know. It’s just more waiting now, but at least it’s not a rejection
No problem! Feel free to PM me if anyone needs to vent or has more questions that you don't want to ask here 😊 Hang in there!

Last edited:
  • Care
Thank you so much for sharing! Im super hopeful to get called off❤️ do you know if people got called off before the national deadline to accept?

Thank you so much for sharing! Im super hopeful to get called off❤️ do you know if people got called off before the national deadline to accept?
From what I gathered last year, the waitlist didn't move before the deadline that was given on our alternate letter which was April 17th. Looks like yours is May 1st so it may be then. There's a chance that may not be the case but that's what I saw last year.

• Care
OOS rejected, guess now I’m heading to LSU. Congratulations for all of you who got accepted! Congratulations to all of us who made it this far, it really shows how hardworking you are! You guys deserve all the best, what we passed through was very hard and all what we did is supported each other and that what really matters thank you all

I’d encourage those who didn’t get in to do the CBS one year, non-thesis masters program. Great way to see how some professors structure their exams and get your name out to the vet college, if uga is the place you want to be. There’s also opportunities to get involved with the uga vet community!
https://vet.uga.edu/education/phd-and-masters-degree-programs/comparative-biomedical-sciences-graduate-program/#:~:text=Professional%20Master's%20in%20Comparative%20Biomedical,pursuing%20careers%20in%20biomedical%20professions.

OOS alternate!! So grateful even to be an alternate, congrats to those accepted!!

Does UGA do an accepted students day where you can visit the school?
Great question! If you haven't received info on this yet, don't worry because you should be hearing from Parker soon with the details about
Accepted Students' Day. However, it is currently scheduled for March 23!

• Love
Great question! If you haven't received info on this yet, don't worry because you should be hearing from Parker soon with the details about
Yes he sent the email last night! Thank you! What did your accepted students day entail? Was it all day long?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do yall know if waitlist students can attend?

I emailed Parker Moore about it, but he’s out of office until Thursday

IMG_8149.jpg

This was his response, so no one can attend unless we’re pulled off the waitlist before accepted student’s day

yes, one of my recs was called yesterday!

i dont have my laptop on me atm, but i will reply back saturday with my stats! good luck everyone :,)❤️

hello sorry for the late reply! out of respect to the current events on UGA campus i wanted to hold off on posting stats. if ppl were still interested, i posted under the c/o 2028 successful applicants thread today: Successful Applicants c/o 2028

• Care
Has anyone heard anything from the waitlist (IS)? I know we probably won’t hear anything until closer to April 15, but I saw on Facebook that at least one person declined their instate seat, so someone will be hearing soon!

Has anyone heard anything from the waitlist (IS)? I know we probably won’t hear anything until closer to April 15, but I saw on Facebook that at least one person declined their instate seat, so someone will be hearing soon!
How did you see on Facebook?

That person from FB might be a SC resident, since SC has seats at both UGA and Miss State.

I was just called this morning and accepted off the waitlist! Hoping this means more of yall will start to get calls!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
I was just called this morning and accepted off the waitlist! Hoping this means more of yall will start to get calls!

Congratulations!!! I’m so excited for you! This gives me hope that the waitlist does move. Fingers crossed for everyone else

Last edited:
OOS list moving, I just got a call an hour ago! I was number 3 on waitlist and do plan to accept. Good luck to everyone else!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I just declined my OOS so hopefully someone will get the good news soon!