Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
That AM - PSV cross tho

Thinking Emoji
I think it's v/v tbh

I've disagreed with a lot of PSV's pushes but overall she seems to be playing her village game

AM still seems village and I don't blame her for her irritation with PSV

There are a handful of personalities that tend to clash with AM's game style and that's normal. Usually v/v.

Reactions: 1 users
I wish I had a banana but alas my search was fruitless

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Would you shower with them?
I will refrain from making the joke that I want to make, as this site seems professional and I don't want some random aspiring veterinarian out there to get denied because an application reviewer checks out SDN and sees me making the wrong kind of banana joke

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 8 users
Id shower with them, take a nice steam in the sauna, then slide them right out of their peels and into my mouth

I will refrain from making the joke that I want to make, as this site seems professional and I don't want some random aspiring veterinarian out there to get denied because an application reviewer checks out SDN and sees me making the wrong kind of banana joke
There are two kinds of people in the world...

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
@Clem J I think the red reaction emojis actually alert the mods lol, could you do me a solid and change that to an angry

Members don't see this ad :)
Lmfao where's Cray with her sex dungeon discussions when you need them

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
A good egg

(Also your field of study makes you a much better fit for SDN than, for example, me (an evil chemical engineer/polymer scientist), so it makes sense you get the vibe)

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
@Clem J I think the red reaction emojis actually alert the mods lol, could you do me a solid and change that to an angry
Just the inappropriate. Angery and dislike don't.

also angeries are love @Animal Midwife hi pls ily

• Angry
  • Care
Dislikes do not :) we just generally find them rude. The inappropriate react does alert the mods, but I think only after the same post gets 3 of them.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Lmfao where's Cray with her sex dungeon discussions when you need them
Sporty mentioned Cray was a former domme and I assumed it was a secret until she was confused that I didn't already know.

Y'all are a cool bunch, forever glad I got sucked into this.

• Care
Stop enjoying my funeral so much, jeez

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Day 2: What Time Is It? PARTY TIME! Vote Tally

JJJ ()
Empire () -
PSV (1) - AM
Nate (6) - JJJ, Clem, Empire, Santy, True, April
April () -
Sporty (1) - Nate
AM (1) - PSV
True (1) - Sporty

10/10
Winning: @NateTheLesser
Missing: none atm
Deadline: 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/8pm MDT/7pm fantasyland TODAY (~4 MINUTES)
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2F9iJVOiQSl0QAAAAC%2Fhighschoolmusical-whattime.gif&hash=1660343b742fa2ebf689eb54a1d798e8

Sporty mentioned Cray was a former domme and I assumed it was a secret until she was confused that I didn't already know.

Y'all are a cool bunch, forever glad I got sucked into this.
Oh nah Cray's straight up like "Sorry guys I'm gonna be missing vote close, we got a new swing for the dungeon and we're really excited to try it"

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
You guys should probably flash wagon am imo

• Haha
AM cant get mad if they are dead before they see we are voting for her. ITS GENIUS

• Angry
  • Haha
Day 2: What Time Is It? PARTY TIME! FINAL Vote Tally

JJJ ()
Empire () -
PSV (1) - AM
Nate (6) - JJJ, Clem, Empire, Santy, True, April
April () -
Sporty (1) - Nate
AM (1) - PSV
True (1) - Sporty

10/10
Winning: @NateTheLesser
Missing: none atm
Deadline: 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/8pm MDT/7pm fantasyland TODAY

VOTE CLOSED!!!!

• Wow
Ok, now I can go to shower.

*Leaves bathroom's door open*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Alright my cats are screaming so loud that I'm concerned the neighbors might report us for animal abuse so I gotta go feed them and do all the important things I should have done two hours ago. Thanks for not dedding me, fingers crossed about Nate's flip

• Care
Reactions: 1 user