PaWWsta - The Game that WWrites Itself (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Plot twist: zenge dying means nights are open now
Closed nights are my thing anyway, not his.

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I have had a fairly traumatic evening and am going to ask that you all extend us some grace as Zenge closes this cycle.

I will open the thread now. PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL ZENGE SAYS YOU MAY DO SO.

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Night 5

She lay in bed, thinking through what to do. The situation was complicated, nuanced ... layered. Many layers, in fact, some of them cheesy, some of them saucy, and some a little snarky. Just like her! :heckyeah:

Some unmotivated just like to lay-sagna couch, but that wasn't her. Oh no. She'd been busy. She put on some Lasagna Del Ray songs, sung in the key of Bb, of course, and got to work.

She often complained that she had noodle arms and that this, therefore, was her ticket to avoid using them to hang from the ceiling with treestumps and pen-wielding poets. But in recent days, she'd found her inner strength and used those arms to keep boxes shut, trapping noodles inside. Most impressively, she used them to create the classic "unopenable jar" situation, trapping marinara inside. And unfortunately for him, no one was around with a rubber band to help him out.

She suspected she'd be a target soon, but there was some trickery afoot and she didn't know why she hadn't already succumbed to a tidal wave of sauce like some of her compastadres. She pondered this as she walked to her next target.

The look of deep concentration on her face belied that she was contemplating how stacking 2 tacos gives you 2 tacos, but stacking 2 lasagnas just makes one big lasagna.

The wave of sauce crashed over her with no warning. She hadn't heard a thing, but was unsurprised by this outcome. Everything faded to black, as a mocking voice said "hasta lasagna, you won't be making this impastable anymore.

Dead is...
1676907528655.png

@Animal Midwife, Lasagna, and a...
village blocker.

6 players remain.
6.) @miranda920
8.) @mightyrunner7
12.) @SportPonies
13.) @Wondalfy
15.) @Viscernable
16.) @samac

Stumpin' and currently sitting in a treestump-like goblin mangled position:
7.) @WildZoo

Pasta La Vistaed:
14.) @Clem J, Gnocchi, vanillager
9.) @SARdoghandler, Gemelli, vanillager
2.) @VeggieTrex, Pesto, impasta
3.) @chicandtoughness, Penne, village neighbor
5.) @Dinashadow, Manicotti, vanillager
10.) @Santygrass, Marinara, impasta
4.) @genny, Rigatoni, village neighbor
11.) @mkg323, Ziti, vanillager
1.) @Animal Midwife, Lasagna, village blocker

It is now Day 6. Day closes on Monday, 2/20, at 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm FST (~48 hours).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
Night 5 Write Up

Flavor to follow.

Dead is
@Animal Midwife who was…
Village Blocker

It is now Day 6
You may post

Last edited:
  • Care
I was originally mad at mkg for getting herself mod killed as a village number. But she actually did us a favor by taking herself out of the POE.
This leaves Vis, Miranda, and mighty.
I think mighty is very very unlikely given he pushed veggie over into the lead if I remember correctly, but i haven’t felt comfortable bloccing him with some weird tingles.
This leaves vis and Miranda.
If one of them was blocked last night we just have to decide what the chances are of strongarm.

If there’s any PRs left in the game I think it’s time we dump on thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was originally mad at mkg for getting herself mod killed as a village number. But she actually did us a favor by taking herself out of the POE.
I think mighty is very very unlikely given he pushed veggie over into the lead if I remember correctly, but i haven’t felt comfortable bloccing him with some weird tingles.
If one of them was blocked last night we just have to decide what the chances are of strongarm.

wow these are like my exact same thoughts lol

Also considering no wolf has been revealed to be a PR, I think a strongarm is a good chance

Ngl I think vis's questioning of veggie is still kinda weird for them to be fellow wolves, but also I don't think it convinced anyone to vote there and vis didn't vote there themselves. Maybe it was just trying to save face if veggie was yeeted since it seemed to be moving in that direction

My role PM has seen no activity since I was assigned my role, fore what it's worth
It's not me!

Also considering no wolf has been revealed to be a PR, I think a strongarm is a good chance
Maybe they have some other kind of PR entirely. I don’t want to put all my money on one thing because why would AM have blocked santy and prevented a kill? Why would the strongarm not be doing all the kills?

Maybe they have some other kind of PR entirely. I don’t want to put all my money on one thing because why would AM have blocked santy and prevented a kill? Why would the strongarm not be doing all the kills?
hmm good question tbh, didn't think of that

Ngl I think vis's questioning of veggie is still kinda weird for them to be fellow wolves, but also I don't think it convinced anyone to vote there and vis didn't vote there themselves. Maybe it was just trying to save face if veggie was yeeted since it seemed to be moving in that direction
When I was on the sporty is a wolf train I went back and looked at sportys last wolf games to compare.
One thing I read was her and Visc distancing beautifully to the point that after they killed me no one thought they were compatible. I wasn’t looking at Visc’s interactions specifically but I should go back and do that this cycle.

Where are your thoughts on Sporty right now?

Where are your thoughts on Sporty right now?
Considering that would require both wolves to vote Matt/Sporty at some point and Sporty was one of the first to vote for Santy, they are my strongest village lean. The Santy vote alone wouldn't mean much since wolves would know Santy was blocked, but Santy tried to vote Sporty out two days in a row, one of which put Sporty in the lead (Feb 8th). That was the day the veggie vote gained traction afterwards and veggie was yeeted

Reactions: 2 users
Also this post about vis from santy is interesting
Santygrass
Wonda
Samac

Mkg
Miranda

genny
AM

Vis

Mighty
Sporty - Dina

Think Im something like this rn. For reference, Vis would be a neutral/null type of tier (which is mostly mixed feelings) . And then upwards is just people I have more reason to village read.
Am and genny are maybe the shakiest ones rn I got? But feel good enough for me to not vote.
AM and genny were the shakiest but vis was more sus on the list? 🤔 also kinda hedge-y like with veggie

Vis is also in the neutral pile with santy here
Here's where I'm at right now
Wonda
Sport/Matt

Mighty
Mkg

Dina
Chic
Samac
Vis
Santy

Dubz
genny
AM

Miranda

I'm feeling okay with this so far.

When I was on the sporty is a wolf train I went back and looked at sportys last wolf games to compare.
One thing I read was her and Visc distancing beautifully to the point that after they killed me no one thought they were compatible. I wasn’t looking at Visc’s interactions specifically but I should go back and do that this cycle.
So to clarify this, the main reason that happened is because I walked into that wolf chat and immediately went “oh we’re screwed” and knew we had to do some crazy stunts to make a win happen.

I needed to distance myself from someone for us to have any chance. So also, thank you for calling it beautiful lol. I still really wish that game hadn’t been cancelled because I tried so freaking hard to win it for us.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
So to clarify this, the main reason that happened is because I walked into that wolf chat and immediately went “oh we’re screwed” and knew we had to do some crazy stunts to make a win happen.

I needed to distance myself from someone for us to have any chance. So also, thank you for calling it beautiful lol. I still really wish that game hadn’t been cancelled because I tried so freaking hard to win it for us.
Me saying this is me saying idk what wolf meta is for Vis under less dire circumstances, because she’s a void in my brain.

It was well done. I thought when I died village had it in the bag but you all had convinced the folks left there was no way you were working together. It was going to be a heck of a finish.
So it was more your idea than Visc’s? I know from wolfing with her in bowling she mentioned she had no problem with a well planned bus situation.

• Care
So it was more your idea than Visc’s? I know from wolfing with her in bowling she mentioned she had no problem with a well planned bus situation.
I don't actually remember precisely whether we talked it out and planned something in particular or I drove the idea or what, but all of us (wolves) were busy and inherently people who get put on the yeet block early, so something had to be done. I don't remember anything except being stressed lol. Not exactly my status quo wolf play.

I totally understand odd feels toward me due to my inconsistent and robotic thread participation, but that's really just my playstyle, and I hope it will become more normal as time goes on.

Regarding the veggie vote, Santy was pushing me to commit to either sporty or wonda, and I then came out of left field with a veggie vote, causing the 3-way tie and eventually leading to the first wolf death of veggie. This would have been an absurd move for a Santy packmate to make. I can't think of a single scenerio this makes sense for W-mighty to do. I also was the initial tiebreaking vote for Santy, which is obviously less impactful, but still noteworthy.

This is my long way of saying that I agree we should focus on Vis vs Miranda for this cycle

• Care
Anyway, I would be really surprised if she wasn’t the last wolf, given those last jabs at me when santy was going down. Screams packmate trying to save their buddy
But why would I do that if I was in a pack with someone who was outted by blocking? We’ve established that blocking is loud from… idr, someone that reported being blocked, so if I were a wolf I wouldn’t have been confused by AM’s soft that Santy was outted, and I wouldn’t have been sticking my neck out to save a lost cause packmate.

I feel pretty strongly on it being miranda but I’m also spooked by the rest of the POE for the last few cycles (me, genny, mkg) being wrong. But for now

Yeet miranda

But why would I do that if I was in a pack with someone who was outted by blocking? We’ve established that blocking is loud from… idr, someone that reported being blocked, so if I were a wolf I wouldn’t have been confused by AM’s soft that Santy was outted, and I wouldn’t have been sticking my neck out to save a lost cause packmate.
stop talking like that cuz I'm ready to yeet samac if you keep it up

• Wow
Case for samac:
1) is "clear" because she pushed Veggie in the lead on a tie. And *pulls out soapbox* as I have stated before, PLAYERS SHOULD NOT BE CLEARED BASED ON BUSSING META BECAUSE THEY CAN CHANGE IT ANY GAME
2) Sat on my yeet for days in a row and halfheartedly poked at other players without making a move at them
3) Aggressively tamped down @WildZoo's argument that ideal wolf strategy would have been to no-kill yesterday

Case for Vis:
1) Bad VCA
2) Tone weird
3) Also sat on my yeet for days in a row and halfheartedly poked at other players

• Hmm
Yeah, wonda admitted to being blocked N1 so that was out.
We’re you blocked last night?

I think the good news is that if the POE is exactly those two players, village still wins.

The bad news is that I subbed in expecting to die immediately and I don't know what I'm still doing here even though it was by my own hand.

stop talking like that cuz I'm ready to yeet samac if you keep it up
Sporty, I know you get spooked by me late game but that’s a bad call.
Also, took me way too long to figure out what was happening with AM and santy. I would have stabbed a spear right through his outted heart if I was wolf.

Sporty, I know you get spooked by me late game but that’s a bad call.
Also, took me way too long to figure out what was happening with AM and santy. I would have stabbed a spear right through his outted heart if I was wolf.
okay but both you and Vis have made this argument so far lol

Mmmmm

I don't personally buy arguments from anyone that they would have jumped on Santy as soon as AM started pushing there. Would have looked like TMI.

This applies to both Vis and samac, so not helpful at all :corny:

Reactions: 1 users