PaWWsta - The Game that WWrites Itself Sign Ups (PLAYER SIGN UPS CLOSED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
idk if that really counts since I emotionally blackmailed her with images of my progressively worsening manglement, but I'll take it for now :love:

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Tot pls.

Thought about joining to roleplay as a meatball.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
meatball-300x225.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I wish y'all could have heard the screech🅱️iggling this post triggered, I laughed so hard that my eyes leaked.

AM's biggles and rapid mouse scrolling are like ASMR to my ears

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Holy **** are we sure this came can happen because shorty got an AM angry so I think the world is probably ending

• Care
Holy **** are we sure this came can happen because shorty got an AM angry so I think the world is probably ending
It doesn't count since it's not a genuine one. I basically held a gun to my fingers and forced her. Tbh I didn't think that blatant of a fishing expedition would work, but I guess the thought of my fingers falling off was just too much :laugh:

However, the world may be ending given that I can't find any RBCs in this dog whose case I'm working up right now, and that seems problematic.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I actually have 1 other one from her, from the first game I modded, when there was a 4 way tie and the only one who died in it was village!Zenge. She slipped that time.

That would never happen now. I'd never be so merciful. The Big Death™ would occur.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
On the bright side since I’ll be asleep when it goes up the only early thread bloat will be dubz and not me :heckyeah:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
I will institute a post cap if things get out of hand.

also I just got home so will rand roughly within the next half hour but I need to write role descriptions and stuff so be patient

• Care
Yeah, you never flipped. You were never even seriously wagoned by anyone but me. You swept when the momentum was built up to ~triple deaths.
Again, I was not worried about dying.

I just didn’t appreciate the statement that I was most certainly a wolf and that no effort I put forth would change that when no, you did not know that for certain. And I was not a wolf.

It’s an attitude that I think needs to be wrung out a bit in general from the game. I was just reminded of it this game.

Again, I was not worried about dying.

I just didn’t appreciate the statement that I was most certainly a wolf and that no effort I put forth would change that when no, you did not know that for certain. And I was not a wolf.

It’s an attitude that I think needs to be wrung out a bit in general from the game. I was just reminded of it this game.
Okay, except I did change my read on you. Within that same cycle. Lasting for the remainder of the game.

It's kind of frustrating that if I have anything less than a perfect read early on, then my playstyle is treated as problematic. If I'm right then suddenly I'm a hero who get nightkilled and denied to ability to play further. Pretty much a lose-lose in terms of enjoyment.

I'll leave it at that and cease this line of discussion because I'm not going to gain anything from this nor is it even meaningful for me to share.

• Care
Okay, except I did change my read on you. Within that same cycle. Lasting for the remainder of the game.

It's kind of frustrating that if I have anything less than a perfect read early on, then my playstyle is treated as problematic. If I'm right then suddenly I'm a hero who get nightkilled and denied to ability to play further. Pretty much a lose-lose in terms of enjoyment.

I'll leave it at that and cease this line of discussion because I'm not going to gain anything from this nor is it even meaningful for me to share.
I don’t ever expect perfect reads from you or from anyone.

Again, it’s just an attitude of certainty in a very uncertain game that gets frustrating for people. And it’s not just you, for the record.

Edit: I also didn’t bring this up for it to becoming an argument which it unfortunately appears to be

• Care
Reactions: 1 user