PaWWsta - The Game that WWrites Itself (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think the good news is that if the POE is exactly those two players, village still wins.
*squints at numbers*
*doesn't do math*

I think

Members don't see this ad.

Case for samac:
1) is "clear" because she pushed Veggie in the lead on a tie. And *pulls out soapbox* as I have stated before, PLAYERS SHOULD NOT BE CLEARED BASED ON BUSSING META BECAUSE THEY CAN CHANGE IT ANY GAME
2) Sat on my yeet for days in a row and halfheartedly poked at other players without making a move at them
3) Aggressively tamped down @WildZoo's argument that ideal wolf strategy would have been to no-kill yesterday

Case for Vis:
1) Bad VCA
2) Tone weird
3) Also sat on my yeet for days in a row and halfheartedly poked at other players
I voted veggie long before she was in the lead that day, even if I did change to you later. I would not throw that much sus on a noob wolf packmate.

I think the good news is that if the POE is exactly those two players, village still wins.

The bad news is that I subbed in expecting to die immediately and I don't know what I'm still doing here even though it was by my own hand.
i think you’d be right if you have a 2 person POE, but that’s the wrong person Poe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mmmmm

I don't personally buy arguments from anyone that they would have jumped on Santy as soon as AM started pushing there. Would have looked like TMI.

This applies to both Vis and samac, so not helpful at all :corny:
sporty: good argument from vis
Samac makes same arguement: *squints* :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Numbers is villains, I like that you still got to the right ratios even though you were counting from 5 players instead of 6 :laugh:
formula.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
all that being said, I’m not going to do a lot of this back and forth because it’s not worth the time.
I feel like it’s a pretty damn good chance to be between Miranda and Visc and I need to interaction check with santy and them in particular. I didn't bother yesterday.

all that being said, I’m not going to do a lot of this back and forth because it’s not worth the time.
I feel like it’s a pretty damn good chance to be between Miranda and Visc and I need to interaction check with santy and them in particular. I didn't bother yesterday.
check your interactions with Santy while you're doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
imma be real mad if samac is the wolf and she angery'd me with her tunnel for three days and then fake-apologized like she didn't know :rage:

(probably was trying to pocket me, if that's the case)

• Care
imma be real mad if samac is the wolf and she angery'd me with her tunnel for three days and then fake-apologized like she didn't know :rage:

(probably was trying to pocket me, if that's the case)
Sporty, I promise as a wolf I wouldn’t want to play that game with you.
It wouldn’t be worth the mental exhaustion.

okay I really need to do stuff.

But just contemplating the people who are seeking the person who was blocked. I have feelings about that and I'm not yet sure what those feelings are.

• Hmm
okay I really need to do stuff.

But just contemplating the people who are seeking the person who was blocked. I have feelings about that and I'm not yet sure what those feelings are.
I have feelings about it not being immediately put on thread.

The bad news is that I subbed in expecting to die immediately and I don't know what I'm still doing here even though it was by my own hand.
why is miranda not in your poe

New Dulls. Who Dis? - Day 6 Tagliatally

1676862557245.jpeg

Vis (1) - Wondalfy
Miranda (1) - Vis

2/6 voting
Missing Most

Last edited:
  • Love
We're only 7 pages in and I feel overwhelmed, but here we go...

So given that I was sus about mightyrunner early in our noob game (while he didn't originally start as a wolf, he became a wolf) I am naturally cautious of them. Especially because they are very good at expressing opinions that seem neutral. I won't go down this route now, because if they are village in this game, they will be a great asset in sleuthing out wolves.

As a noob wolf in the previous game, this tracks. Ultimately my sussing of Fluff for being 3p eventually led me to get outed as a wolf. Chic pretty much nails it in this summary. So this definitely makes me a little more concerned about Veggie, but again more of a yellow/orange flag rather than an immediate red.

Maybe veggie and matt are in a pack together? 👀

Stay tuned for my deep dive on Matt, because oh boy... I have thoughts now

haha my alter egos tend to be Marissa, Amanda, and Brenda (?)

You got it, I was responding to things occurring on the thread.

I just got up to go into work, hence why I was asleep when the day opened. I have an appointment after work so I will be back like 3/4pm CST to work on that list for you.

@Wondalfy you’re just upset because you’re a wolf and I’m on to you.

Heck, Santy shaded me multiple times last game lol

Having wolfed with Santy, he is definitely pretty good at blending in on the forum.
I didn't want to go after Santy because he was like a mentor in the last game for me, but I shouldn't really let that bias me. I think it's fair to consider that Santy could be wolfing.

I'm currently feeling dina, sporty, or santy could be wolfing... But I'm not 100% confident
I think this is the moment where santy got blocked and from this point forward is after.
Santy, please </3 I hate this

Here ya go, I think these were what you were thinking about

Yeah, I was too busy sussing you the first two day cycles to vote for anyone else. Sorry!

Now that Dina has flipped village, I think my next vote will go on Sporty or Santy. More of a gut feeling, I'll have to put some effort in to analyze this initial feeling later.

I'm torn between yeeting Santy and Sporty...

It's just how you come off Santy :shrug: you didn't openly mentor me in the main thread but you did in wolf chat
I've only ever played with you as wolf!santy and I feel like your approach in this game is similar

my brain hurts

Well I better put my vote where my mouth is

yeet Santy

She had a Poe of Dina, sporty, and santy as Dina was going down.
Also the interaction with santy with her quoting herself with sus of veggie. Feels weird for a packmate to ask their packmate about their interactions with their other packmate, but that also could be a way to show distancing I guess.
Made a joke about veggie and Matt being in a pack together early on which would be a weird thing for packmates to do.
Pushing santy didn’t happen until the AM block night.
Overall I did not come out of that with much clarity tbh

Maybe veggie and matt are in a pack together? 👀

Stay tuned for my deep dive on Matt, because oh boy... I have thoughts now
I’m bothered by the tone of the last line and I think the first line speaks for itself re: miranda’s wolf equity, especially with it being a reply to Santy’s reasoning (i.e. his thoughts were used to set up hers, without directly echoing)

Multiquote doesn’t work so you’re getting multiple posts soz

If I were someone smart. I would go and check the stuff I'm about to say. But I'm not so the checking will be on the reader's part.

Iirc, while the miranda posts about you may seem empty on a ISO, I think they are replying to stuff happening on thread. Like, for example, I remember ... SAR? I think saying some stuff that made you sus, and then Miranda replying the part about liking your wagon more. So in a sense, I think miranda is doing +1s to stuff happening on thread. Or -1 if anything with stuff regarding to the clem wagon.

Besides that, I can agree that content on miranda seem to be to narrow-y .

@miranda920 I womt ask for a full readlist if you dont have the time. But could you give me a 3x3 (3 VillaReads, 3 sus). I think also explaining your read / opinions on Wonda in mist detail might be good
This soft defense reads as extremely compatible. Looks to be lightly pushing at the end, but more like gently pushing his little fledgling to get out of the nest and give her an opportunity to get a readslist out

Having wolfed with Santy, he is definitely pretty good at blending in on the forum.
I didn't want to go after Santy because he was like a mentor in the last game for me, but I shouldn't really let that bias me. I think it's fair to consider that Santy could be wolfing.
“I haven’t pursued this person on principle unrelated to this game, it’s just so hard for me to vote them! But yeah they could totally be wolf idk” is pretty classic w/w

Here ya go, I think these were what you were thinking about

One thing that gives me pause is that the thing where Santy was saying he had given a big point against miranda/Veggie based on a post that he then realized was by me, not miranda, looked like a genuine misremembrance that I think a wolf would usually be too careful about their reasoning for village-reading a packmate to make. But I could see it as a staged distancing interaction (since I know Santy has the wolfing skill to do that), with the bonus of miranda having an opportunity to bring up some other distancing posts she made

Aight, I found the post I was thinking of.

It wasn't from miranda huh....

This is peak villager gameplay
Also when I asked about which post he was thinking of making him see miranda/Veggie incompatible, he followed up with “*moves Vis up in readslist*” but weirdly not much followup on his read of miranda
Yeh, I saw those in the ISO I did of you, but that wasnt the one I was thinking about, it was the one it ended up being Vis. Like, I thought you called out some veggie logic being wrong so that was a good enough mark for me.

Now I revoke that point ig because that is not much of a sus moreso than could be a wolf blending so its pretty much moot.

First I call you amanda and now this tbh.

At this point I am not surprised . At some point I just have to embrace my skill issue
Like he responds to her here and says the point is gone, but he doesn’t follow through what I would expect of “one major piece of evidence I’m using to village read someone is wrong” -> “maybe I should look more strongly into this person”

• Hmm