MarWWel -- GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doggo Labs

c/o 2022!!
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
1644805343470.png

Welcome to the Universe of MarWWel!!!! Where heroes and villains fight to the death to see who will rule the universe. Will your team win? Or will you perish under the rule of your foe? It is up to you to decide what your fate is. Grab your best battle armor to see who is voted out during the day and your best protective layer to try not to die at night. The day cycles are 36 hours long, which will end at 10PM EST/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM Fantasyland, days cycles will decrease to 12 hours when enough people have died. Night cycles are 12 hours long, unless night actions are submitted faster and the mods get actions done prior to going to bed. Please wait till the Table of Contents is posted before starting the game, thank you.

Players:
0. @Melchizedek
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @potentialsheltervet
3. @BobLoblaw78
4. @TelemarketingEnigma
5. @justafluff
6. @samac
7. @WildZoo
8. @kdswg
9. @The_Breadmann
10. @Zenge142
11. @Truenamer
12. @genny
13. @Barkley13
14. @SportPonies
14.5 @cubsrule4e
15. @violetvett
16. @Dana_May_B
17. @SARdoghandler

Subs:
1. @WorthlessOxygen

Tots:
under the bed. @Lawpy
under the couch. @supershorty
under the floorboards. @Dinashadow
in the catacombs. @Viscernable
Somewhere in the attic. @AceHydro
1. @Cyndia
2. @alleycat03
3. @bluestoat

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
GAMEFLOW AND RULES:

1. Most importantly: this is a game and is meant to be fun. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Players resorting to personal attacks will be removed from gameplay without warning. NO EXCEPTIONS, AND NO SUBS FOR MODKILLED PLAYERS.
Examples of behavior we do not tolerate: name calling (e.g. “Doggo is being a b****”), calling other players’ play poor/bad/subpar, or personal attacks. Please note that calling someone a wolf or wolfy is not a personal attack.

2. Yeet will close every other day at 10pm EST. Night will close as soon as all actions are received (assuming a mod is awake), or at 10am EST. Some nights may need to close earlier. Watch for these announcements.

3. Unless otherwise noted, actions cannot be used on yourself, or on the same player consecutively. Actions are not compulsory.

4. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and your role PM

5. Place votes in bold or ####between numerous octothorpes#### using the terms "vote" or "yeet". If you have already placed a vote, you must unvote to place a new one. "No vote" is not an option.

6. Participation requirements are in place. You must vote and make at least 10 posts each 36 hour day cycle and 5 posts each 12 horu day cycle. The first infraction will incur a warning, the second will result in modkill.

7. Subs are available for extenuating life circumstances only, not to replace ghosty players. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly. Do not post about it on the thread.

8. Dead players should post in ******stars****** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also mind your reactions to posts.

9. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.

10. You may edit posts, but do not delete them, and do not edit yeet votes.

11. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between yeet close and writeup.

12. Gifs are welcome but should be hidden in spoiler tags for ease of thread loading.​

Reactions: 1 user
TABLE OF CONTENTS
(as per usual, I will try to keep an updated tally here for those on time constraints)
Opening Posts: Opening, Rules
Day 1: Current Vote Tally - p 25 @ 9:44p Tues 2/15/22; Final Tally; Write-Up
Night 1: Write-Up
Day 2: Current Vote Tally - p 57 @ 9:51p Thurs 2/17/22; Final Tally; Write-Up
Night 2: Write-Up
Day 3: Current Vote Tally - p 85 @ 9:46p Sat 2/19/22; Final Tally; Write-Up
Night 3: Write-Up
Day 4: Current Vote Tally - p 94 @ 9:30p Sun 2/20/22; Final Tally
Final Write-Up

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Let the games begin!​

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Yeet Samac

Samac just screams marvel villain. Provocative, camping and don't get me started on the name. (thanos, loki, samac. Tell me that name don't fit)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9 users
Yeet Samac

Samac just screams marvel villain. Provocative, camping and don't get me started on the name. (thanos, loki, samac. Tell me that name don't fit)
Lokis an antihero ya jerk

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Man I came up with the funniest intro joke last night while into my second cider.

Of course I can't remember it at all now.

So just pretend this was actually funny or something, I guess

• Haha
  • Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like the joke was something about cap's ass and making a pun for avenger ASSemble

I will continue to ponder this
I made a meme after last game cause I village’d too hard and got nk’d night 1 but I’ve never been first before so I took the opportunity to post real fast when I noticed

Y’all can have it now:
9504A2D3-42B1-465D-967A-C60BF67E59C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I made a meme after last game cause I village’d too hard and got nk’d night 1 but I’ve never been first before so I took the opportunity to post real fast when I noticed

Y’all can have it now:
View attachment 350080
Samac confirmed village, current reads list:

1. Samac
2. Everyone else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Tired Good Morning GIF by HBO Max
trying to make my profile pic marvel themed but its gonna be a minute :dead:

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Soooo are you pro village now???
Yes.
Did you whine as much as an OG? I was always under the impression that you were most upset in RvB because you had been converted.
No, I came in throwing out cuss words, but because zenge was too busy melting down I couldn’t melt down too. I had to be the calm one. Me. Calm. Just try and imagine that.

• Care
  • Haha
The Lupin Rule says there's a wolf in here:
samac
Bob
SAR
Dubz
True

It hasn't failed yet since I started tracking it! (last game it was me :oops:)
Oh look my salt vote fits the rule. Cozy.

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Hi everybody, especially the folks I haven't played with yet. This is my third game, and I'm walking back my goal from the last game- I now see that it's much more fun to die early but have village win than to live to the end but lose 😂😭

• Care
Hi everybody, especially the folks I haven't played with yet. This is my third game, and I'm walking back my goal from the last game- I now see that it's much more fun to die early but have village win than to live to the end but lose 😂😭
Let's go for somewhere in the middle ;)

• Care
I can’t say I have a perfect win streak anymore, but I’ve never made it to end game and lost. It’s a fun place to be. :cool:

• Care
  • Haha
Yeet true
This intro is wolfy as heck

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
In the sign ups

I know I haven't played in a while, AM but no, I wouldn't reference wolf chat on thread even if I was in it :p
That would be great
“Hey thanks for telling me in wolf chat the thread was open!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users