MarWWel -- GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeet true
This intro is wolfy as heck
Is it?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not First! :sorry:

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Yeet true
This intro is wolfy as heck
That was my first instinct as well, but considering how miserably I failed at reading true last game, I'm gonna say he's probably village again. He just sounds wolfy always.
Yeet bluestoat
For probably scheming in tot chat

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
That was my first instinct as well, but considering how miserably I failed at reading true last game, I'm gonna say he's probably village again. He just sounds wolfy always.
Yeet bluestoat
For probably scheming in tot chat
Sketchy, shelty.

• Wow
  • Okay...
The Lupin Rule says there's a wolf in here:
samac
Bob
SAR
Dubz
True

It hasn't failed yet since I started tracking it! (last game it was me :oops:)

Animated GIF

Splain pls.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
but because zenge was too busy melting down I couldn’t melt down too. I had to be the calm one
Glad to see my strategy of keeping every clam by perpetually melting down, worked to some degree.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hi everybody, especially the folks I haven't played with yet. This is my third game, and I'm walking back my goal from the last game- I now see that it's much more fun to die early but have village win than to live to the end but lose 😂😭
This is the way. It is sad to die but dead chat is the most fun and least stressful
Yeet Enigma
The last time you did this you were a wolf and I let you off because I was trying to be nicer. I’m watching you :watching:

• Wow
  • Hmm
Oh…oh no…..post minimums.

• Care
  • Hmm
Orrrrr he’s a wolf and actively stayed out of the first 5!!!!!!!
:eek:
I've thought about coordinating that in wolf chat before. "Alright, No one be one of the first 5 posters!" sort of thing.

I've thought about coordinating that in wolf chat before. "Alright, No one be one of the first 5 posters!" sort of thing.
Yeah, I would not be shocked in anyway shape or form if you’ve thought about it.

Yeah, I would not be shocked in anyway shape or form if you’ve thought about it.
Okay then. FINE! I guess I'll just have to think of things for wolves to do that WILL shock you! 😤

• Haha

This is why I asked the question about what it is. Because I feel like if it is as common knowledge as it seems to be (based on the number of answers given) then it's likely gone into WIFOM territory

• Care
This is why I asked the question about what it is. Because I feel like if it is as common knowledge as it seems to be (based on the number of answers given) then it's likely gone into WIFOM territory
I keep track of it for fun, not for actually forming reads lol

• Care
That would be great
“Hey thanks for telling me in wolf chat the thread was open!”
I feel like the mods wouldn't be thrilled if we had the game wrapped up by Wednesday XD

• Hmm
Feels like the same flavor as his intro post last game, not that I'm calling him village for it, but I don't see the wolfy ping
Pocketing me again I see <3

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Care