MarWWel -- GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeeting Stoat is always morally correct
Words were sketchy

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Lol I have been doing this ever since getting wolf read for my innocuous intro post many games ago
I got NK'd on night 2 of my first game for being too aggressively village and I've been overcompensating ever since. Let's see if I can strike a better balance this time around.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Pocketing me again I see <3
Cute GIF

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll continue to make the same intro every game to get some free sketchy points, then :D
I thought about doing that with "How do you do fellow villagers"

• Love
  • Haha
I got NK'd on night 2 of my first game for being too aggressively village and I've been overcompensating ever since. Let's see if I can strike a better balance this time around.
To be fair, I did try to kill you before endgame last time. So maybe that was the right balance!

• Wow
  • Haha
Just wait till you get heavily village read as a wolf and then you’ll never be trusted again! (or at least the next few games)

It’s all about that sketch balance

• Care
  • Hmm
Just wait till you get heavily village read as a wolf and then you’ll never be trusted again! (or at least the next few games)

It’s all about that sketch balance
For that I would have to get the chance to be a wolf 😭

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Wolfing sucks.
Genuinely curious as to why. Is it just more stressful, or is it because you enjoy the puzzle solving aspect of being village, or something else that I'm not thinking of?

• Care
Assemble Yourselves Day 1 Vote Tally

DubZ (1) - samac
samac (1) - Bob
TME (1) - AM
True (1) - genny

4/19

Missing: all but 4

Vote closes at 10pm ET/9pm CT/7pm Fantasyland on Tuesday, 2/15/22 (~35.25 hours)
I'm voting for mel :)

• Wow
Genuinely curious as to why. Is it just more stressful, or is it because you enjoy the puzzle solving aspect of being village, or something else that I'm not thinking of?
I don’t like lying and planning out all my posts. I find it real hard.
Some people love it tho.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Wait, you're supposed to plan out your posts when you're wolfing? :eek:
I literally shake trying to make my posts and lie as I’m doing it
My partner looked at me and was like “you’re wolfing aren’t ya”

• Care
I literally shake trying to make my posts and lie as I’m doing it
My partner looked at me and was like “you’re wolfing aren’t ya”
Oh man
You gotta do it for the lulz more, and only lie if you have to.
Maybe we'll get to wolf together sometime. My goal is always to make my packmates love it :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
For that I would have to get the chance to be a wolf 😭
This is sketch, no one wants to wolf :p

The highs are higher and lows are lower with wolfing imo. It’s really fun when you’re doing well but as soon as things turn against you or you maybe accidentally post your wolf secrets on the main game thread then it turns to PANIC

• Care
Wait, you're supposed to plan out your posts when you're wolfing? :eek:
Of course. Would it be a bad time to kill Dina was as choreographed as you can get. Like a dog on roller skates.

• Haha
That was my first instinct as well, but considering how miserably I failed at reading true last game, I'm gonna say he's probably village again. He just sounds wolfy always.
Yeet bluestoat
For probably scheming in tot chat
I didn't think about it, but it does read as "don't see my change of play as wolfy". I agree that True sounded wolfy to me last game and I'll have to greatly adjust my read.

Oh man
You gotta do it for the lulz more, and only lie if you have to.
Maybe we'll get to wolf together sometime. My goal is always to make my packmates love it :laugh:
Bookmarking this for when it's a Dubz/Samac pack, because this'll be hilarious

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I didn't think about it, but it does read as "don't see my change of play as wolfy". I agree that True sounded wolfy to me last game and I'll have to greatly adjust my read.
Meanwhile, I'm going to un-re-calibrate my Bob read. I talked myself into you being a wolf when I knew you didn't seem like the type to abandon a packmate around vote close. No more thinking, only gut reads!

• Love
Hmmmm
I wonder what affiliation TME was in these games
Well, I guess capitalizing the S in Sketchy is irrelevant, since she did both as a villager.

• Haha
I've thought about coordinating that in wolf chat before. "Alright, No one be one of the first 5 posters!" sort of thing.
How accurate is that rule? Should I yeet there? :unsure:

• Hmm