How to Get AWWay with Murder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
He was just there to function as a tie breaker. We never had an actual tie vote.
Oh did we have a double voter on the coopah lynch?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Director required an edgier do.
A good Nubian has ears that hang well past the nose.
2017-06-25 22.43.19.jpg 2017-06-25 22.46.14.jpg 2017-06-25 22.47.36.jpg

(Sorry, had to. I'm trying to pick out faults and decide who to sell for what price and I am stupidly proud of all the freaking long ears I've got this year. It's a show thing. Doesn't change the milk at all.)

Reactions: 1 users
Shoutout to my group buddies who each found a wolf! :biglove: I became slightly less paranoid.

Members don't see this ad :)
How goes the research? What are you doing research in?
My project is developing a method for enumerating fungal zoospores using flow cytometry.

The lab I work in does a lot of work with amphibian and reptile infectious diseases though, so I get to help on other projects. Most of my time spent at work involves newts.

My project is developing a method for enumerating fungal zoospores using flow cytometry.

The lab I work in does a lot of work with amphibian and reptile infectious diseases though, so I get to help on other projects. Most of my time spent at work involves newts.
The correct answer was "most of my time at work is spent looking at flow, gating strategies, statistical analysis, etc." :p (says the person who did a flow based project)

I love this because it reminds me of me when I look at dogs. :p
I have a little all black doeling (except for the moon spot bracelet on her right wrist and kiss on her left hip whose ears are so long she was almost knocking herself over when she shook her head as a baby. It made me wonder if there is such a thing as too long. (There isn't a too long in the guidelines, but they need to be balanced and pretty enough not to look goofy to a judge. But honestly, dairy is about the udder and capacity of the bone structure. I bred for some of the most amazing goats I have seen and I wish it wasn't so likely that I need to sell everything I have worked for these last 7 years.)

The correct answer was "most of my time at work is spent looking at flow, gating strategies, statistical analysis, etc." :p (says the person who did a flow based project)
See that's where you're wrong, most of those things get done by the grad student and postdoc I work with, while I get used as a lab tech for the challenge studies ;)

Long ears get stepped on and frost bit. haha
My senior doe had hers used as puppy teethers before I bought her. No other damage to any goat yet, even though we had poor chickens losing toes this year.

My senior doe had hers used as puppy teethers before I bought her. No other damage to any goat yet, even though we had poor chickens losing toes this year.
We always had problems raising calves due to sucking early spring if we penned more than one together. Course, winters aren't what they used to be, so maybe long ears are like big boobies now for heifers. haha

OR you work in a liver research lab and your PI's wife runs a lab focusing on immune cell function on the floor below you and they are pro's at flow cytometric analysis and you send all the samples you've stained to them for analysis. :smuggrin:

Oh and my "simple" project has become a huge monster that I'm convinced we're never going to get answers from so yeah...

Are you looking in blood? So do you need a way to see spores and not other cells?

I did a project on stallion semen. Gating was easy since the expectation was "everything died."

OR you work in a liver research lab and your PI's wife runs a lab focusing on immune cell function on the floor below you and they are pro's at flow cytometric analysis and you send all the samples you've stained to them for analysis. :smuggrin:
Pssshhhh, taking the easy way out. Laaaaameeee

I must say, I also adore the randomness of the end of game chat this game has taken on. I feel for the wolves. Props to no one out right yelling about unfairness etc. It was a rough go for you guys, and I hope each of you gets a chance to get revenge in a future game. :love:

Reactions: 7 users
I must say, I also adore the randomness of the end of game chat this game has taken on. I feel for the wolves. Props to no one out right yelling about unfairness etc. It was a rough go for you guys, and I hope each of you gets a chance to get revenge in a future game. :love:
I think they got their revenge against one individual in particular... :)

The wolves were good sports, but I'm still crying. Nbd.

Reactions: 6 users
We always had problems raising calves due to sucking early spring if we penned more than one together. Course, winters aren't what they used to be, so maybe long ears are like big boobies now for heifers. haha
We had wet then weeks of windy -20. It was bad for frostbite. I was just lucky to have bred for a Feb 28th kidding and having a warm barn for them to stay in. They came close to frostbite ear tips several times, but the worst result seems to have been a bit of temporary hair loss.

Pssshhhh, taking the easy way out. Laaaaameeee

Hey, we let them use our fluorescent microscope AND our rocker in return.

Don't work there anymore. Spent 1.5 years there though and really enjoyed it. Names that I think would be good for future dog: Kupffer, TRITC, DAPI. Lol.

I really wanted it to last longer. We were just starting to have fun
I understand that it was quick, but most interested parties were able to have quite an enjoyable experience as a result. I would say it was overall a success

Reactions: 3 users
What did y'all make? What were y'all planning on making?
The items we made were on the spreadsheet, but slightly modified. Give me a few minutes on my phone and I'll go copy and paste them from PM.

SAR came up with more than half of them. I enjoyed the farmdoggo team up!

The items we made were on the spreadsheet, but slightly modified. Give me a few minutes on my phone and I'll go copy and paste them from PM.

As much as it can suck from an analysis standpoint, I do feel there is benefit from teaming up sometimes. Breaking thought pattern habits is freeing. haha

This was seriously such a fun game. Huge shout out to my hydra LotF for being an amazing hydra partner and I think between the two of us we equalled one solid whole. It made me a lot more confident and probably improved my game a lot being able to have someone else to bounce things off of as closely as we did.

My only regret is the lack of time our items had to have fun. :confused: And that last item was supposed to be the best thing until Finn had to go and alter it :p

I think tinkerer is a fantastic role for a hydra tbh. It's stressful coming up with items sometimes!

Ninjaed. Oh look, we're both on for once! :love: