BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't think I can fight a shelter yeet because it's mainly just tone I'm village reading. They both bother me for different reasons.
Same... the tone has been village, and it's the same reason I don't want to vote you or Lawpy. The voting patterns do fit with samac and Zenge or vis, but so do other peoples' cause pshelty has mostly followed wagons. The role name and description sound very real and in alignment with other roles. Except that the only people whose roles were actual players, have been wolves.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You guys can vote me, but it won't work. I'm Bo Derek, and once ten players of any affiliation died in the game I gained a 1x death protection. With wolves apparently getting multiple night kills and the possibility of there being at least two wolves left I'm worried the wolves will reach parity in the extra time it takes to yeet me.
I’m curious about how this balances either way (as wolf or as village) but no time at work to contemplate it.

Feels like 10 player deaths would be a hard thing to balance as a mod. Not impossible but tough. The “either affiliation” is questionable.

Not to mention that with YK it's not just one wagon, there's several throughout the game and I doubt 3 wolves would pile up on YK and not push anyone else.

Members don't see this ad :)
If we vote pshelty today and noone dies, then we lose one villager tonight. If we vote YK and she ends up being village, we lose 2 villagers.

Idk how to feel about Pshelty's role but I don't think that can indicate wolf or villager. Sporty needed spares and I needed strikes to make our vig shot, aka villager deaths. I was nervous to role reveal as well because I didn't think it looked good that my role needed villagers to die in order to use my shot. The only thing that doesn't fit with the pattern of villager roles is Pshelty's role name. Not enough info to clear/incriminate though

If we vote pshelty today and noone dies, then we lose one villager tonight. If we vote YK and she ends up being village, we lose 2 villagers.
Sure, but with the last wolf in shelter/Kal, it's impossible to lose.

as much as I don't want pshelty to be a wolf, I think I gotta do it.
yeet Pshelty

Members don't see this ad :)
Wolfy to neutral:
sporty, april
Octo

yk
fluff
Village lean: violet, psv, Zenge, Mel, alley
Village: samac, puppy, AM, meats, Lawpy
because colors are easier for COVID brain

• Care
I mean I have to consider you with Mel’s flip.
I was tracked last night, alley is being truthful about this.
I don’t think it’s Lawpy with the zenge interactions.
It’s not sporty.
I think if you’re not involved, it has to be within the noobs. And if that’s the case there’s a serious deep wolf within them.
a Lawpy soft clear from Samac while talking to AM

why? we should use all data to see where positions may have changed
For the exact same reason you said no one gets credit for voting samac. The outcome (her death) was decided before the post, not due to the post.

I'd rather see your analysis on her posts before alley tracked her.

Okay
We’re going through the PM
Initially she alley, puppy and shelter as village reads, had true, fluff, stoats as unknowns. Had youngkal and zuri as wolfy.
Went back and forth discussing stoats some and possibly feeling white knightly with interactions with true but felt villager.
We also bonded over being busy and life **** for a bit.
Continued to push YK throughout PM, questioned violet but mentioned though push could wolves filling the vote out, continued paranoia about fluff and stoats.
She mentioned that most of the vets felt okay and was afraid she was falling into the nooby=wolfy trap
Mentioned that at times sporty felt opportunistic but not enough to want to yeet her
I asked about violet when she was up for yeet, mostly me asking questions that were asked on thread and she told me it was on thread and asked if it helped I told her it did.
I talked a lot about being conflicted on Mel, she defended him saying she feels real wolfhunting was going on there.
Apparently what was discussed in the Vis/Samac PM....

I ask this because i don’t think there are 2 village vigs here, and puppy intentionally daykilled meaty for the village cred on top of that deep bus on vissy.
Lawpy thoughts on this comment?

Just in doing the ISO and going through his posts he interacts with Lawpy a **** ton. I would be flabbergasted if wolves manufacture that much interaction.
Again soft clearing lawpy -- i dont know what to make of it. Im just bringing forward talking points because thread is dead and we get no where with that

She has a tone about her when she’s wolfing. To be honest the only thing that scared me was Zenge’s lack of interaction with her and the fact she hasn’t been on a known wolf wagon, but she wouldn’t vote day 2.
I haven’t felt that tone here at all, but I did pick up on it in criminal minds when no one else did. I do not feel that here.
This is about AM

Lawpy
alley
Sporty
puppy
fluff
violet
shelter
yk

I feel like I do like your posts on thread as well, but I'm not as conscious of that area as much as Cray or meats are. I'll try to increase the ratio.
why is Lawpy more village then sporty?

yk is still above others in my POE because during Pirates, there was exactly one nonbusser.
Explain this further

@youngkal Can I ask why you are looking at who the wolves think is sus? It's gonna be a lie right? Knowing that vis/ samac were both wolves, we can't possibly trust anything samac claimed they talked about in PM...

@youngkal Can I ask why you are looking at who the wolves think is sus? It's gonna be a lie right? Knowing that vis/ samac were both wolves, we can't possibly trust anything samac claimed they talked about in PM...
Im just trying to find any slips or anything inconsistent

also did the "apparently" and "..." not imply the tone that i wasnt 100% trusting everything there?

Because he is my innocent child.

You being the only one who has avoided shading the other wolves with parallels with Pirates, Vis's first non-noob game wolfing game (which was a highly successful wolf win). Vis was part of this pack.
again but like to a child who hasnt played this game in 3 years please

again but like to a child who hasnt played this game in 3 years please
In Pirates, nearly every wolf did some type of bussing/deepwolfing gymnastics. This is because three of the four wolves were on the board D1. They all started voting each other except for one who sat on a villager away from the other wolves. In the end, only one wolf ended up dying because people assumed the other wolves were clear (or at least more villagey than those who hadn't pushed the wolf that flipped). Those three wolves went on to win due to the extreme sacrifice of one.

In Pirates, nearly every wolf did some type of bussing/deepwolfing gymnastics. This is because three of the four wolves were on the board D1. They all started voting each other except for one who sat on a villager away from the other wolves. In the end, only one wolf ended up dying because people assumed the other wolves were clear (or at least more villagey than those who hadn't pushed the wolf that flipped). Those three wolves went on to win due to the extreme sacrifice of one.
and please share how my votes reflects this

also did the "apparently" and "..." not imply the tone that i wasnt 100% trusting everything there?
I didnt think you trusted what they say. I just didn’t really think about looking at their conversation cause they could easily have lied about what they even talked about.

Frame 5 Official Vote Tally

shelty (3) - Lawpy, puppy, YK
YK (1) - AM

4/7

Missing: A few

Day Close: ~3.75 hours: 10PM EST/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM Fantasyland

Bowling Hedgehog GIF

See I've thought about applying for a particular job out there next year but things like this make me question my Floridian blood's chance of survival
You did survive 21in of snow a couple months ago up there

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I didnt think you trusted what they say. I just didn’t really think about looking at their conversation cause they could easily have lied about what they even talked about.
True which is why I’m trying to pull other things that may have been a slip

SportPonies: shot a wolf, her role needed 3 spares to have died
Puppydogtor: shot VMH, role revealed before SportPonies, role needed 3 strikes, role was consistent with Sporty’s role.

If one of them is lying, so is the other, and I doubt a wolf would just outright shoot someone in the pack.

Lawpy: has been extremely helpful throughout the game, never pushed anyone without thinking it over and having a valid reason to do so. Has had reservations for jumping on wagons which is consistent with careful village behavior. Pushed Zenge and basically helped in Sporty’s decision to shoot him.

AM: I wouldn’t be able to read her if she was a wolf, but she’s been thoroughly logical and her decisions seem well thought and calculated. My main concern is that she was very sus and voted Meats in the beginning. But I get it cause I was also sus of Meats. She also voted against samac, and even alley who was really onto her came around about her being village.

Youngkal: I’m not sure I follow your logic always and it seems like you set yourself apart from us a lot, and question all of us. If you re a wolf, then the rest of your pack has blocked you and significantly bussed you on D1 and D3. But we ve seen that this is how this wolf pack plays, so it’s not extremely unlikely.

PSV: I didn’t want to think PSV is a wolf. She has flown a lot under the radar and gained April’s trust. If I was voting just by tone, I’d never vote against her. But she hasn’t gotten any pushes from wolves unlike the rest of the noob players. her role providing death protection (only encountered it as a wolf self prez trait) and the role name (Bo Derek) point to wolf.

Last edited:
You did survive 21in of snow a couple months ago up there
21in of snow sounds amazing. I love snow so much.
Who was it from the noob game (maybe the speed game?) that wanted to yeet me for liking snow and cold? Because I'm fine with getting yoten for that reason.

• Angry
Sporty: she shot Zenge before most people were wolf reading him and her role is strikingly similar to mine
Fluff: as the game has gone on Fluff has read village to me, especially with asking Violet her score and talking about her role - it all checked out for me.
Lawpy: I'd like to say I'm coming around on Lawpy but I'm mostly unsure. I agree with his posts a bit more than I used to and he has been working with the village by saying who he is willing to vote and voting for who the other villagers vote for. I feel like that is pro village to me because it's not sheeping at all, he's trying to build up votes on one player that we all agree on and not end up with a tie or a misyeet.
AM: I have no idea how to read AM. She is very set on her reads/opinions even though Zenge flipped wolf and Mel flipped village. I'm really just being cautious of her because I feel like she does have high influence on others' votes/ideas (mine included) and I want to make sure I'm going with my gut.
Kal: She has been in my POE this whole game and hasn't left it. Part of me feels like she's stuck around because she is good misyeet bait, since I think most people haven't been village reading Kal.
PShelty: I village read Pshelty for the entirety of the game until my POE dwindled. Now I feel like there's nothing I really have to clear Pshelty and that they might be wolfing. It doesn't help that their role name is similar to the other wolves and like Fluff said is for self pres only, which really doesn't sound helpful to the village. Not getting information from a vote result isn't helpful at all to us

21in of snow sounds amazing. I love snow so much.
Who was it from the noob game (maybe the speed game?) that wanted to yeet me for liking snow and cold? Because I'm fine with getting yoten for that reason.
Lol that wasn't me but oh gosh do I hate the cold/snow.
Currently snowing here, expected to get ~11 inches. I'm very unhappy because I can't drive home for my mom's bday dinner or see my bf. And my dogs are cooped up in my apartment because my part of the city does not salt sidewalks so every time I walk them I am tempting fate lol.
If you would like part of my reasoning for yeeting you to be that you love snow, I'm okay with that. Snow can be pretty, but it's f'ing miserable

• Care
Reactions: 5 users

Currently snowing here, expected to get ~11 inches. I'm very unhappy because I can't drive home for my mom's bday dinner or see my bf. And my dogs are cooped up in my apartment because my part of the city does not salt sidewalks so every time I walk them I am tempting fate lol.
If you would like part of my reasoning for yeeting you to be that you love snow, I'm okay with that. Snow can be pretty, but it's f'ing miserable
Living in Texas, it's so rare to have snow here that we mostly just get an hour or so of accumulation and then it vanishes and it's 70 degrees the next day. It was 80 degrees on Christmas this year. 🙄 I'm sure a lot of it is that I don't have to deal with the hassles of snow each year like shoveling, driving in it, etc. but I just love the cold/winter and my dogs love the snow as well. In my part of Texas we don't have four seasons. It's either scorching heat or freezing, usually the former, which I loathe. Also, it's so humid here.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Also, I'm sorry you aren't able to make it home. :(

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Living in Texas, it's so rare to have snow here that we mostly just get an hour or so of accumulation and then it vanishes and it's 70 degrees the next day. It was 80 degrees on Christmas this year. 🙄 I'm sure a lot of it is that I don't have to deal with the hassles of snow each year like shoveling, driving in it, etc. but I just love the cold/winter and my dogs love the snow as well. In my part of Texas we don't have four seasons. It's either scorching heat or freezing, usually the former, which I loathe. Also, it's so humid here.
doggos loving the snow is the best part!! Definitely makes it well worth it. My one dog always has to walk at my side bc he's reactive and I need to guide him should we encounter another dog on our walks, but when there's snow he jumps all around and burrows in it like a maniac I don't even care if he's walking perfectly because it's so dang cute 😊

Reactions: 2 users