BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
COLOR TRACKING

FRAME 1
Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel (1)
- Zenge
Bluey (4) - Lawpy, Dubz, samac, kal
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -

Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (1) - genny

Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel

Zenge () -
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus

Frame 2 Official *FINAL* Voting Tally (as of post 2324- when I closed vote)

Vis (1) - Octo
Meats (1) -
AM
Violet (1) - Lawpy
OctoDoc (1) - blue
zuri () -

Sporty (2) - Mel, True
Oxygen ()
Ivy (7) - April,
ykal, violet, jfluff, Vis, zuri, vmh
Fluff (5) - Sporty, Zenge, potentialshelter, alley, puppydr
April ()

Ineligible: Samac

*FINAL* Frame 3 Official Vote Tally

meats ()-
alley () -

YK (4) - samac, Zenge, meats, vis
Vis (10)
- puppy, april, sporty, blue, violet, kal, Mel, alley, fluff, lawpy
Mel (1) - shelty
April () -
Ineligible to vote: AM

and
samac tried to move from me to Vis but was too late

FINAL Frame 4 Official Vote Tally

Mel (7) - April, fluff, samac, Lawpy, AM, puppy, shelty

Sporty () -
Fluff (1) - Sporty
AM (2) - Mel, alley
violet (1)
- YK
YK (1) - violet

FINAL Frame 5 Official Voting Tally

AM () -
Alley () -
Samac (10) - violet, puppy, lawpy, shelty, fluff, alley, AM, Samac , Sporty, YK

Members don't see this ad.

why fluffy pls
had vibes here for a while. was listed in Z middle range list. looking at the vis train theres gotta be a wolf theres no way they would all vote off ( ie i dont see it being AM & Shelty). I also find it weird that fluff hasnt voted independently at all

The 3 wolf votes on Kal Day 3 is making my brain hurt. Also D1 if Kal is a wolf I'm surprised no wolves switched a vote to prevent a tie, although it may have been too risky to do so. Both of these things make me feel like Kal is village, but anything is possible in this game.
I'm going to bed now, but I'm definitely looking at my spreadsheet tomorrow to see if I can find anything interesting about the vote orders on those days

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The 3 wolf votes on Kal Day 3 is making my brain hurt. Also D1 if Kal is a wolf I'm surprised no wolves switched a vote to prevent a tie, although it may have been too risky to do so. Both of these things make me feel like Kal is village, but anything is possible in this game.
I'm going to bed now, but I'm definitely looking at my spreadsheet tomorrow to see if I can find anything interesting about the vote orders on those days
That’s why i was wondering about the craziness of deepwolfing scenarios because pshelty has a less crazy deepwolfing situation than YK

Reactions: 1 user
had vibes here for a while. was listed in Z middle range list. looking at the vis train theres gotta be a wolf theres no way they would all vote off ( ie i dont see it being AM & Shelty). I also find it weird that fluff hasnt voted independently at all
But you are listed in Z middle range too…

Also wasn't Zenge one of the people pushing Fluff and it got to the point where Fluff was almost yeeted? Fluff was already making themselves a target early game, don't know why a wolf would want to add onto that since Fluff was so close to being killed that day

I'm really surprised as to why Violet was killed over Sporty as well. And two kills? Ugh idk what to think. A wolf can't use their action (like a block) and the wolf faction kill in the same night can they? I always thought if say you were a Wolf Blocker and chose to do that night's kill that you couldn't use your block action

• Hmm
I'm really surprised as to why Violet was killed over Sporty as well. And two kills? Ugh idk what to think. A wolf can't use their action (like a block) and the wolf faction kill in the same night can they? I always thought if say you were a Wolf Blocker and chose to do that night's kill that you couldn't use your block action
Yes, they can. The factional kill is innately accessible with any other actions a wolf might have.

I still think it's just a terminal lucidity kill though.

What we call a "double" in real bowling isnt always the best thing when youre talking about lives. Last night two bowlers got a little too cocky and paid for their actions.
Idk looks like it was a double wolf kill according to the writeup

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh you re right, YK has been repeatedly used for wolf bait. I don’t like that she uses “statistics” to figure out the wolves but I don’t know… there’s crazy bussing.
The main reason I’d consider pshelty is because if she hadn’t hinted about April’s protection, no one would have known. But it’s also a genuine reaction to vis lying about being a village blocker… I don’t know, she feels village and I don’t want to attack her 😞

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
violet was onto YK right before she died…it’s strange cause she would have easily been used as a misyeet target

I hate to say it but I think I would vote for pshelty over kal

• Sad
@justafluff are there any reasons that are making you consider AM or Lawpy might be wolves?
I'm nervous that I might be overlooking something. Pshelty has read village to me but that means nothing.

I also think there’s still a vig out there cause I’m the 3rd gutter ball. you guys could kill me so they can take their shot…

• Hmm
Also, has Sporty ever dropped what their role name is?
I know three strikes is a turkey but tf are three spares in a row?? I've never heard of that

I also think there’s still a vig out there cause I’m the 3rd gutter ball. you guys could kill me so they can take their shot…
I'd prefer you get nightkilled IF that even is a mechanic.

I don't like this idea fluffy lol. We don't know that there is a 3rd vig shot

@justafluff are there any reasons that are making you consider AM or Lawpy might be wolves?
I'm nervous that I might be overlooking something. Pshelty has read village to me but that means nothing.
Basically how logical and helpful they both are. When Mel warned me at how AM plays as a wolf I had considered her, but still im inclined to believe the fact that she voted for samac. Also both of them have been so disturbed by how the wolves played dirty and I don’t think that’s an act.

Can you explain why sporty is green and puppy yellow?
Because of Samac -- i know she wasnt a vig but still. Im only clearing sporty bc it was a wolf

• Hmm
Also both of them have been so disturbed by how the wolves played dirty and I don’t think that’s an act.
That kinda weirded me out actually. They've played lots of WW games and you're telling me they never see this type of stuff? I 100% understand the frustration/fatigue with figuring out who is a wolf, but seeing veterans so highly disturbed about how a WW game is going seemed odd to me

That kinda weirded me out actually. They've played lots of WW games and you're telling me they never see this type of stuff? I 100% understand the frustration/fatigue with figuring out who is a wolf, but seeing veterans so highly disturbed about how a WW game is going seemed odd to me
I’m mostly a tot pls #PadawanForever

Basically how logical and helpful they both are. When Mel warned me at how AM plays as a wolf I had considered her, but still im inclined to believe the fact that she voted for samac. Also both of them have been so disturbed by how the wolves played dirty and I don’t think that’s an act.
if anyone didnt vote samac with the way she flipped it would make them loookkk soooo bad for village. this cant be used

I'm not fatigued at all.

You're lucky because you have clean eyes, but the display that's unfolding this game is highly unusual given the wagon formations/pressure.

im yeeting one of my two reds unless someone really causing an uproar -- goodnight

I will eat a shoe if there’s not some kind of strongarm mechanism.
I realize I already owe you guys one shoe but I know what I did last night and how it shook out.
Sorry, just rereading the thread cause I was napping before. Hope the shoes are tasty samac! Sorry you had to go!

I'm going to refer to this game in the future as "the game that doesn't feel like we've only misyeeted twice".

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
COLOR TRACKING

FRAME 1
Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel (1)
- Zenge
Bluey (4) - Lawpy, Dubz, samac, kal
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -

Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (1) - genny

Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel

Zenge () -
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus

Frame 2 Official *FINAL* Voting Tally (as of post 2324- when I closed vote)

Vis (1) - Octo
Meats (1) -
AM
Violet (1) - Lawpy
OctoDoc (1) - blue
zuri () -

Sporty (2) - Mel, True
Oxygen ()
Ivy (7) - April,
ykal, violet, jfluff, Vis, zuri, vmh
Fluff (5) - Sporty, Zenge, potentialshelter, alley, puppydr
April ()

Ineligible: Samac

*FINAL* Frame 3 Official Vote Tally

meats ()-
alley () -

YK (4) - samac, Zenge, meats, vis
Vis (10)
- puppy, april, sporty, blue, violet, kal, Mel, alley, fluff, lawpy
Mel (1) - shelty
April () -
Ineligible to vote: AM

and
samac tried to move from me to Vis but was too late

FINAL Frame 4 Official Vote Tally

Mel (7) - April, fluff, samac, Lawpy, AM, puppy, shelty

Sporty () -
Fluff (1) - Sporty
AM (2) - Mel, alley
violet (1)
- YK
YK (1) - violet

FINAL Frame 5 Official Voting Tally

AM () -
Alley () -
Samac (10) - violet, puppy, lawpy, shelty, fluff, alley, AM, Samac , Sporty, YK
I would enjoy if fluff was the last wolf because it means I voted for a wolf every cycle and shot the other one.

Food Eating GIF

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Frame 5 Official Vote Tally

shelty () - Lawpy
YK() - AM

2/7

Missing: Most

Day Close: ~10.5 hours: 10PM EST/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM Fantasyland

Bowling Hedgehog GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
It's not that they played dirty (actual dirty play is rare on here thankfully), but rather they played in a way that'll make it near impossible to clear them in future games.

I like being clear for voting/getting pushed by a wolf. Some people enjoy the challenge of being perpetual POE, but for me this would be a nightmare scenario. So it's second hand stress thinking about the uphill battle they'll have for at least a year to earn a spot in village reads regardless of affiliation.

Just want to say I forgive the remaining wolves for my death last night, since I just woke up to an offer from a vet school I really, really want to attend!

(I'm ~37% confident that my death in WW caused this acceptance, but I can't be sure :unsure:)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users