2022-2023 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mine were very relaxed. Was just was asked about me really
+1 I just remember everyone being very nice and the questions were pretty easy. The environment that day was very low stress and everyone was really helpful in answering questions about curriculum, finance, academics etc.. best of luck to those interviewing!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to all acceptances! I am interviewing early next month, could anyone tell me the stress level of the interviews?
it was really chill honestly. i didn't really do much preparation for it. don't overthink and honestly just be yourself. i know thats so cliche to say but i promise you that is the only advice i'd give myself if this were me. they were completely chill and understanding. i felt like they truly wanted to get to know me for ME and not just waste time. the MMIs weren't bad either. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
it was really chill honestly. i didn't really do much preparation for it. don't overthink and honestly just be yourself. i know thats so cliche to say but i promise you that is the only advice i'd give myself if this were me. they were completely chill and understanding. i felt like they truly wanted to get to know me for ME and not just waste time. the MMIs weren't bad either. :)
There's an MMI?

To anyone who has received an II recently, are there still slots available? I’m wondering if I still have hope :(

Reactions: 1 users
To anyone who has received an II recently, are there still slots available? I’m wondering if I still have hope :(
It's not like someone who got an II in July had the option to pick interview dates from August until February. Spots open up as the cycle goes on and IIs get sent out.

Reactions: 5 users
Does Tufts accept update letters? Email
Or portal?

Does Tufts accept update letters? Email
Or portal?

I sent a post-II letter of interest a while back via email and they confirmed that it had been added to my file!

For the Maine Track, if that’s helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning. Submit in early August. In the portal, no dates are available for the rest of 2023. Has anyone else had this issue?

• Love
+1 II this morning, early August submission. I only saw February dates.

• Love
Mohamed from my II day yesterday was cute

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Hello all! I hope everyone’s 2023 is going well! I have had radio silence since I was app complete on 8/16 and I just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat/had any more info.

Reactions: 14 users
Hello all! I hope everyone’s 2023 is going well! I have had radio silence since I was app complete on 8/16 and I just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat/had any more info.
Yup ☹️

Reactions: 4 users
Even earlier for me. 7/26 and no word since

Did you guys get rejected by email? I haven’t gotten one yet and feel that it might be coming

Sorry to hear all these Rs… when were you complete if you don’t mind sharing?

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry to hear about the rejections everyone. I missed every single wave last year until the last one in I think March so I’m not super hopeful this year

I haven’t gotten one yet either. Maybe they are sending them in batches

I honestly think that’s what might happen to me. This is my first cycle and I haven’t gotten any interviews yet so I’m just prepping for reapplying

• Care
Pre-II R. Complete July 10th. OOS, Lizzy M 71. Good luck to everyone still in the running :)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users