2022-2023 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Colorado)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you know how long take them to accept? I sent a request a few days ago, and nothing so far.
For me it was in a couple of hours

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II rejection today:( it was not meant to be (LM66 complete in July)

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrawing my acceptance here. Best of luck to you all!

Who is ready for the A's coming Tuesday 12/20?
Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE
How do you know what day decisions come out? Do you know when the next one is?

How do you know what day decisions come out? Do you know when the next one is?
I based it on the last year's dates. I saw when the date interview was close to mine and when people got the answer.

II this morning! I cried, this is my first II in two application cycles. Complete late October.

Reactions: 9 users
II this morning! I cried, this is my first II in two application cycles. Complete late October.
Congrats! I recently interviewed there; it was pretty conversational and low stress. Make sure you know your application in and out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone know how long this school typically interviews for? Should we be expecting many more interview invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know how long this school typically interviews for? Should we be expecting many more interview invites?
They are scheduling interviews 1-2 weeks out after II and it’s only January, so I would bet they still have quite a few to send out!

If no email about APS has been sent out yet thats probably a good sign there is still space

I just sent my primary in today ik it's super late but do you guys think there's a chance they're still reviewing for interviews?
for reference LM 63

Last edited:
II just now! Submitted 9/3/22 - no idea when it was marked complete.
3.0 undergrad 3.87 masters 514 mcat
Edit: OOS ORM

Last edited:
Also got an A despite feeling like i bombed! Interview 1/17

GOT THE CALL LETS GOOOO!!! Anyone know of an acceptance student group or anything?

Has anyone attended an accepted students day? Can anyone speak on what to expect or how it went? :)

I didn’t get an email yet but I did check my portal and I’m on the alternate list :(

Why do you feel like you bombed? And any advice for someone who’s going to interview?

I didn’t feel like my interviewers liked me and felt I gave the same energy back tbh. I had also spent 4 hours the day prior digging myself out of a snow storm and was exhausted.

I’d just be yourself. It somehow worked out for me.

Is anyone having problems accessing the portal? I keep getting a "This site can't provide a secure connection error."

Does anyone know specifics about the preclinical curriculum? I’m an Accepted for student this cycle, but in our interview there wasn’t an information session regarding the curriculum. I’m wondering specifically if it is PBL with recorded lectures, etc? Any insights would be awesome.

Does anyone know specifics about the preclinical curriculum? I’m an Accepted for student this cycle, but in our interview there wasn’t an information session regarding the curriculum. I’m wondering specifically if it is PBL with recorded lectures, etc? Any insights would be awesome.
From the notes I wrote during my interview it's a hybrid curriculum which can include recorded lectures, live online lectures, or in-person courses for simulations/labs/exams. Hope that helps :)

From the notes I wrote during my interview it's a hybrid curriculum which can include recorded lectures, live online lectures, or in-person courses for simulations/labs/exams. Hope that helps :)
Correct! In addition, there are some mandatory classes but not that many for example IPE and Ethics (around 2-3 times a month). Curriculum is also in block format so your first block will be muscleskeletal, next would be Biochem, etc.

Are they still sending out II's? I submitted my secondary 9/10 and no news yet

anyone who already went to an accepted students day have any recommendations for hotels? Planning to go to the one in March.

Does RVU offer scholarships? and has anyone received their financial aid packet yet?

has anyone else recently gotten an email that basically said they are going to review your file soon and to withdraw if you don't want to go to RVU anymore lol? this is my first communication from them since i sent my secondary in the summer

edit: apologies if this has already been asked