2021-2022 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You interviewed on the 20th or your application was completed on that day?
Sorry, should have worded that better. It said my application was completed on the 20th of September. I realized I read your post wrong, my bad.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone gotten a post interview rejection ro waitlist?

My interview is tomorrow....can anybody tell me the duration of the entire interview day? I start at 11am and am wondering after how many hours I will finish

Members don't see this ad :)
First ever II yesterday morning, I can't believe it!! Re-applicant, LM ~65, non-trad. My portal changed to file complete 9/2. Good luck to everyone else interviewing!

First ever II yesterday morning, I can't believe it!! Re-applicant, LM ~65, non-trad. My portal changed to file complete 9/2. Good luck to everyone else interviewing!
Good luck!

I interviewed on 10/13 and noticed today that my portal says a decision recommendation has been made on 10/22. Does anyone know how long it will be until I hear after that update?

I have my interview this Thursday and thinking about it makes me shiver guys. Can you please send me some words of encouragnement? 😭

Reactions: 2 users
I have my interview this Thursday and thinking about it makes me shiver guys. Can you please send me some words of encouragnement? 😭
I'm sure you're going to crush it! Can't wait to see you as a future classmate at RVUCOM next year! :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 users
It was an incredible experience for me, just the fact that you were invited is a powerful testament to your strength as an applicant. As my interviewer reminded me "the hard work has already be done." Being nervous shows how much it means to you, and that humanity will make you a great physician. I harnessed that anxious energy to excitement of what is to come. And whatever comes, you are enough. Best of luck to you!

It was an incredible experience for me, just the fact that you were invited is a powerful testament to your strength as an applicant. As my interviewer reminded me "the hard work has already be done." Being nervous shows how much it means to you, and that humanity will make you a great physician. I harnessed that anxious energy to excitement of what is to come. And whatever comes, you are enough. Best of luck to you!
Those are great words and they meant a lot to me! I know you weren't replying to me or anything but I just wanted to say thanks for the words of encouragement!

Just got the R — 503 and 3.5, good luck to everyone this cycle!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call!!! Interviewed 4 Oct. Good luck all!

Accepted this wednesday, interviewed Sept. 29, applied mid June.

My campus preference on my portal changed from NP to Colorado today, does this mean anything?
It means that you are being considered for the Colorado location.

Has anyone gone to the post-interview Q&A sessions? I tried to go to both of the ones that were on the calendar for this week and it just said waiting for host to start the meeting for both of them :(.

Did anyone interview around 10/13 and hear back yet?

I had my interview on 10/13 and have not heard back

Now that I need to decide between RVCOM and WVSOM, I want to visit both. What is the best way to plan a visit to RVCOM?

Got the A today as well!!! First one, so excited :giggle:.

Got the A call today as well! Super stoked!

accepted 11/9, interviewed 10/28. Congrats everyone!

Accepted! Interviewed 10/14. Has anyones portal changed who got accepted?

ACCEPTED!!!! OH MY GOD. Interviewed 10/28. OOS. No ties. Colorado campus
I completely blew the interview so I'd given up hope so I'm legit shivering right now. I'm the living testament that interview really is just a part of the whole application and they look at you holistically.

Reactions: 4 users
Now that I need to decide between RVCOM and WVSOM, I want to visit both. What is the best way to plan a visit to RVCOM?
Congratulations on your acceptances; it's great to have choices! RVUCOM offers accepted student visits. If you don't see information on how to sign up, please contact the office of admissions. They are super friendly and happy to answer any questions you have.

Randomly perused through my portal and II - no email was sent out. I don't know how long the II was there but dates range starting from December 1st.

*Complete date ~ early September/late august
PM for stats

Last edited:
Randomly perused through my portal and II - no email was sent out. I don't know how long the II was there but dates range starting from December 1st
That's odd. Did you check your spam? To be fair though, my II email came at 11 PM MST. So maybe it will come in later today?

That's odd. Did you check your spam? To be fair though, my II email came at 11 PM MST. So maybe it will come in later today?
Just checked and nothing came up. I usually check my portal once a week so it came as a pleasant surprise.

Pre-II R today, was complete pretty recently. Bummed of course but would prefer this over all the silent Rs I’m getting
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you get an II soon!

Hi everyone! Did anyone interview on 11/10 and heard back?

Hi everyone! Did anyone interview on 11/10 and heard back?
I interviewed on 11/9 and have not heard back yet. They said that the committee meets 1-2 times per month and as a result, we should expect at most 4 weeks before a decision. So technically could be any day.