2022-2023 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Colorado)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I finally got off the APS list and received A today! Does anyone have the invite link for Class of 2027 GroupMe?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they accept off the waitlist with APS? I am holding out hope for this school but definitely nervous.

Oh wow that's a lot! It seems like they admit the MSBS students closer to the end of the cycle after outside interviews, right?
I think so? I didn't do the MSBS program but I believe they also get in near the end of the cycle cuz their admission is based on their GPA in the MSBS program.

I finally got off the APS list and received A today! Does anyone have the invite link for Class of 2027 GroupMe?
did u ever find the link to the groupMe? I only found the FB page

Also, if this helps anyone, I was not part of the MSBS masters. So those in the APS or alternate list, there's still hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Reactions: 1 users
Will be withdrawing from the WL. Good luck to everyone and I hope all y’all future docs enjoy your time in Colorado 😊❤️

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off APS 5/18 - very thankful I loved my interview here!

Has anyone been able to contact the admission's office? I have been trying to contact them and confirm my position on the APS list since I'm rejecting another offer but have had no luck. Does anyone know what's the best way to speak with someone in the admission's office at RVU?

Has anyone been able to contact the admission's office? I have been trying to contact them and confirm my position on the APS list since I'm rejecting another offer but have had no luck. Does anyone know what's the best way to speak with someone in the admission's office at RVU?
Email admissions, they usually reply in a day or two

I have emailed them a few times and left them voice messages but no response. It is kind of looking like a red flag but I hope they say something soon.
Sometimes they don't reply as fast, they replied to me like 2 weeks later one time haha so I'm not sure either!

I received a call this morning asking if I wanted to join the campus at Utah for this year. I declined and was told this year’s class is fully deposited so it’s looking like I would be starting school next year.

I have emailed them a few times and left them voice messages but no response. It is kind of looking like a red flag but I hope they say something soon.
nvm they called me and offered a spot in their Utah campus!

I received a call this morning asking if I wanted to join the campus at Utah for this year. I declined and was told this year’s class is fully deposited so it’s looking like I would be starting school next year.
Yeah I declined as well. Next year it is.

Some people get accepted from APS status a few days before orientation starts. My friend had that happen and had to move from another state to Colorado in a few days, was very stressful. I was on APS and did not want to deal with that stress so I emailed them and asked if I can just start next year. I spent that year relaxing and traveling! I did not mind starting a year later because it was a guaranteed acceptance.
Hi! I was recently placed on APS for this year and I was wondering if I could email them and ask if I could just start next year instead of stressing on whether I'll get in right before the year starts and have to move states. I came across your post here and saw you did the same! I'm still on the fence about if I want to start next year or just wait and see if I get in this year. I was just wondering how you worded your email to them? I don't want to make it seem like I am taking advantage of the guaranteed acceptance for next year to take another year to work and relax before starting school if that makes sense lol. Do you regret waiting an extra year at all?