2022-2023 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Utah)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I made a discord for accepted students!
Can you repost the discord link. It looks like the one here has expired

Members don't see this ad.

Are there no admissions presentations or student Q&As for this interview? Mine is on wedneday and the only thing I have received is the invite to the actual faculty interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Has anyone been to the "Accepted Student's Day?" Wondering how it went!

If anyone’s looking for stats for an accepted student
OOS, MCAT 3x, highest score 498, 3.3 overall, first author on published scientific review, and SOOO much hospital and volunteering
Don’t let a low MCAT keep you down!

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed here today. They said that they meet again around 3/22 and will release answers the week of 3/27.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
II today. Completed around mid August. Not sure realistically what my chances are at this point but at least it's a chance!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else put CO campus as preference & received an II to UT?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else put CO campus as preference & received an II to UT?
Honestly I don't remember exactly bc it feels like a lifetime ago but pretty sure I didn't put UT over CO but received a II to UT

Just got the call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Interviewed 2/21

Reactions: 1 users
Also just got the call! interviewed 2/22/23

• Love
Got an email saying I'm on the Alternate List. Interviewed Feb 2/22/23.

Is there both APS and alternate list this year? Or just alternate?

Any current students able to give the inside scoop on how RVU matched this year? I haven’t been able to find any info anywhere

Any current students able to give the inside scoop on how RVU matched this year? I haven’t been able to find any info anywhere
Second this if anyone has match info specific to Utah. What I've been able to find so far seems to be the RVU campuses combined.

A call today! Interviewed 3/21. Unexpectedly fast turnaround and honestly wasn't expecting one this late in the cycle. It's still possible!

Reactions: 3 users
JUST GOT THE A IM SO EXCITED. does anyone have a link to the discord the link above isn’t working.

Reactions: 4 users
A call today as well! My first A and I cannot stop crying haha

Reactions: 5 users
Got the A call today as well :D interviewed on 3/22 crazy fast turn around!!

Reactions: 3 users
For those accepted how long did it take for it to update on your portal and for you to receive the email with the information?

For those accepted how long did it take for it to update on your portal and for you to receive the email with the information?
My portal was updated the next morning, haven't gotten an email yet

Did anyone who was accepted recently get the email with matriculation information yet? Just want to make sure I didn't miss it.

Did anyone who was accepted recently get the email with matriculation information yet? Just want to make sure I didn't miss it.
I suggest emailing your counselor if you don't get it in a few days after your call because you only have two weeks to turn it in

I suggest emailing your counselor if you don't get it in a few days after your call because you only have two weeks to turn it in

Emailed them today. Hopefully hear back. Makes me feel a little better that my portal shows the acceptance and I didn't just... imagine the phone call lol

I have not seen posts about anyone receiving APS status for the Utah campus yet. Does anyone know anyone else that was offered APS? And how likely it is to get off the alternate list for Utah?

Can any current students comment on the quality of rotations at RVU-SU? I just saw this interesting post on pre-med Reddit that states students basically do front desk paperwork during their "clinical" rotations. Thanks.