2022-2023 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Colorado)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
The people of the As would you provide your stats or lizzy score for reference?

just received the A call! interviewed 9/27. LM is 68.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations everyone!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed on 9/28 and have yet to receive an update on whether I was Accepted or Rejected. Should I contact admissions? Is it a bad sign that others who interviewed after me have heard back and I have not?

I submitted my secondary a while back and have just been under review, but the ambassador q & a thing just popped up on my portal? Is this just a general message everyone gets?

Got the phone call for the A on 10/18. Interviewed 10/6. LM 68 OOS ORM. :)

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just withdrew my application post- Acceptance, really hope it goes to one of you 🤍 best of luck everyone

Reactions: 4 users
For those who got II how much you wrote for secondary? If you don't mind, can I have an idea of what you wrote about? Did you write something tangible or something like "I'm a resilient person." I'm so stuck here.

For those who got II how much you wrote for secondary? If you don't mind, can I have an idea of what you wrote about? Did you write something tangible or something like "I'm a resilient person." I'm so stuck here.
this is just what I did, but I wrote about activities that I did that were meaningful to me in deciding why medicine. i then tied those activities into RVUCOM's mission and did a little paragraph about why I wanted to go to RVUCOM to realize my goals at the end!

Just withdrew my application and interview. Hope it goes to one of y'all!!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone have a recent ii invite?
Not yet. File complete somewhere between 9/19-9/22. I emailed them on October 13th about something else with my app and got a response to expect an update soon. Soon as in weeks maybe?

I did, but I found out by checking my portal. I think they have had some issues with their email system.
I know people get annoyed by this question, but it is helpful. Would you share your stats?

I did, but I found out by checking my portal. I think they have had some issues with their email system.
When were you complete? Seems like people are waiting 1 month to 6 weeks.

Ahh I checked my portal and saw I got an II! No email yet- OOS 50X, 3.7 complete 8/30

Just got the acceptance call!! Third cycle and first A :D

ETA: I interviewed 10/11 so it took just under 3 weeks to hear back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Accepted this morning! Interviewed 10/20

Accepted, interviewed 10/13, OOS, did not send thank you letter.

Got a call for the A! Second cycle, first A, so pumped!! Interviewed 10/20

For those accepted would you share your stats for reference?

A yesterday!!! My first of the cycle! OOS LM 66. Is there an accepted students group anywhere?

Reactions: 5 users
Is it too late to apply here? I’m OOS, applied in state for my home state, but just curious about this school

Does anyone know when the admissions committee meets next?

Idk, but feel like I have been complete a while and silence 😅

Idk, but feel like I have been complete a while and silence 😅
I have been complete since 9/18ish and have heard nothing other than someone responding to my email on 10/13 saying I would hear something soon.....

Turning down my A from RVU, although I would love to be in Colorado for 4 years lol

Does anyone know if 3rd and 4th year medical students have to set up their own rotations? And if so how difficult have they been to set up? Is it pretty competitive to stay in Saint George during those years? And how has your experience been applying for residencies? Do you feel like you've had a good amount of options for specialties?