2022-2023 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre II R.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R. LM 76.5 Complete 8/1/22, 5'11, likes nachos, feeling bloated, and enjoys capybaras.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
another spam email

angry coach GIF

Reactions: 3 users
Is there any information on when the next round of acceptances will be?
Based on last year's thread, it appears that they will send some out either the 2nd or 3rd Friday of February (so the 10th or 17th). Could also be sent on the 24th.

Has anyone here applied through the Military IP program? If so have you gotten an II yet or heard anything?

Did anyone else get an Icahn email asking if “you’re still interested”?

I am still interested and waiting for an II please god please

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users

Didn’t get that email but I did unsubscribe to their mailing list.

Reactions: 1 user

I am still interested and waiting for an II please god pleas
Would you mind actually sharing what's written in that email? Their email spam is making me quite nauseous but I am wondering now if I'm missing some important info

Did you send an update letter or LOI?

Oops, good call!

It’s deleted
Might want to have the comment that quoted your response delete it too, cus that hyperlink still works LOL

Edit: good work team!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I also received it.

IT IS JUST SPAM.
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM

It is not "Are you still interested in our MD program?"

It is "Do you want to keep getting promotional emails from our money-grabbing Graduate programs?

Someone please say I am crazy because this is downright disgusting how their advertising department is handling this.

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users
soooo I'm guessing they're not sending out any more IIs :((
They did mention on their website that they interview into February and that invitations are extended until February. MD Program Admissions & Application Requirements | Icahn School of Medicine

(If you want to be a stickler about it, they interview "from September to February" and send out invites "from August to February". It may be ambiguous if the "to" is inclusive)

As the saying goes, it's not over until it's over. It might not be guaranteed or likely, but hope doesn't hurt.

What does hurt are the master's degree emails, because I feel like my heart will give out before the app cycle ends.

They did mention on their website that they interview into February and that invitations are extended until February. MD Program Admissions & Application Requirements | Icahn School of Medicine

(If you want to be a stickler about it, they interview "from September to February" and send out invites "from August to February". It may be ambiguous if the "to" is inclusive)

As the saying goes, it's not over until it's over. It might not be guaranteed or likely, but hope doesn't hurt.

What does hurt are the master's degree emails, because I feel like my heart will give out before the app cycle ends.
OK this is going to sound super stupid and uncanny, but +1 II

E: scheduling until 2/8 and 2/10 for now

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
OOS II complete mid July LM 72 never received a single promotional email

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Does anybody know where I could find pictures of the student housing?

Does anybody know where I could find pictures of the student housing?
I'm not sure if you can see inside the actual "dorms" but the first part of this video shows the student housing amenities which are pretty sweet!

All these promo emails bruh I didn’t even apply here

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone just get a “Welcome” newsletter about their human rights program? Interviewed in Jan and wondering if this portends good news

Anyone just get a “Welcome” newsletter about their human rights program? Interviewed in Jan and wondering if this portends good news
they send that to everyone. doesn’t mean anything

Reactions: 1 users
It’s a silent A

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
In breaking news, Icahn's entering class of 2023 has a record high 450 matriculants. Post-II acceptance rate was also at an all time high of 100%.

• Wow