2022-2023 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Caught the R just now pre-II

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II received yesterday! Submitted secondary late October.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Hey friends,

How was everyone's stats who got accepted and what was your interview date? Please share with your fellow anxious premed.

Hey friends,

How was everyone's stats who got accepted and what was your interview date? Please share with your fellow anxious premed.
Hello friend,

I submitted my primary sometime in middle July, was verified mid-August, and sent in my secondary on September 1st. I interviewed on December 9th, sent a letter of intent on January 11th, and got the acceptance call on March 1st. Now I'm impatiently waiting for the mail packet with the next steps I must take.

My MCAT is 509, GPA 3.9, non-traditional student, 170 hours of shadowing, thousands of clinical and volunteering hours, strong connections to rural and otherwise disadvantaged communities, explained ambition to serve such communities as a doctor.

Wish you all the best in your journey!

Got the A call this past Friday! Interview day 1/6. Good luck to all those waiting!

• Love
Interviewed 2/01, I wonder if decisions are coming out soon😳

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everybody,

Morehouse is a letter grade, right? Does that make it more competitive/stressful than a pass/fail school?

Hey everybody,

Morehouse is a letter grade, right? Does that make it more competitive/stressful than a pass/fail school?
They recently changed it. Think P/F or HP/P/F. I’d see if could talk to an MS1 and confirm how it is for them this year and if it will be graded MS2 year.

They recently changed it. Think P/F or HP/P/F. I’d see if could talk to an MS1 and confirm how it is for them this year and if it will be graded MS2 year.
MSM's preclinical years are H/P/F and the 3rd and 4th years are graded with letter grades.

Reactions: 1 users
Received alternative list email just now. Interviewed Feb 17

Last edited:
  • Care
Also received alternative list email; interviewed Jan 20

• Care
  • Love
Also got placed on alternate list. Interviewed Feb 10. Loved my interview day and this school, really hope we all see movement on this list

• Care
Also alternate list…Interview was on 11/4…This was my top choice, but I have an acceptance at another school already

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre II R earlier this morning. Wishing everyone the best ❤️

• Care
I was waitlisted October 17, anyone receive an acceptance yet??. I called and they said expect some movement in February now it feels like they keep pushing things back and back.

Did anyone that got in submit a housing exemption? Did it get approved?

Has anyone gotten any information regarding merit scholarships and/or need-based financial aid?

has anyone who interviewed march 1st heard back yet?

So when is there going to be WL movement because what the heck is really going here?

DO NOT LIVE AT ENTRA WEST END

Your acceptance letter says all first year students have to live there but most MD students don’t because they don’t even have enough space for everyone and it’s the WORSE, kinda unsafe (west end of Atlanta is questionable at best) , and unnecessarily expensive place. Bunch of car break ins. The leasing office staff are mean and shady. The walls are super thin too. Yeah it’s close to classes I’ll say but that’s literally the only good thing about it. Undergrads run this place. Picture attached of just a few things we’ve lived through.

Just sign a lease somewhere else, don’t bother with the housing exception forum. If you’re a worry wart, just email the program and say they don’t have your floor plan. They didn’t come any of the PA or MD cohorts.

If you do live here, pay for garage parking and lock your doors at night. Do understand that the move in process could be delayed and annoying.also you have to pay to literally be on the wait list for one.

E5F8742C-7A7E-4927-9A1F-B4BC4CAF23B6.jpeg
6370D717-4ED1-4BB5-B654-5403D954C8DA.jpeg
CA2F0796-FAFC-4FD9-A936-5EE00C4EBDCB.jpeg
C2243C24-1093-4B27-A916-43EBAFE0541D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Any idea when we may see waitlist movement ?
I'm thinking from mid-April to June. The AAMC traffic rules say that accepted students need to narrow their acceptances to 3 schools and withdraw apps from the rest of them by April 15th. Then by April 30th they have to narrow down to 1 school and withdraw the other acceptances. And then by May 30th, they have to commit to one school. I think once applicants start withdrawing their acceptances, we will see waitlist movement hopefully. Don't quote me on this though, this is what I understand from the desperate googling I've been doing lol.

Just got the call today accepted off the wait-list. Movement is coming!

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Anyone have the housing email for the exemption form?

Anyone have the housing email for the exemption form?
If you’re able to get an official approval, cool, but most people just lived outside of entra without doing one. I mean, the apartments for full anyways. There are only two bedrooms left I believe, so if you do choose to work with entra you’ll have a randomly assigned roommate

If you’re able to get an official approval, cool, but most people just lived outside of entra without doing one. I mean, the apartments for full anyways. There are only two bedrooms left I believe, so if you do choose to work with entra you’ll have a randomly assigned roommate
Where do students typically stay if not at ENTRA? Looking?