2022-2023 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If they follow the regular admission schedule. Letters must likely were mailed on the 15th and the portal will update a week after. For reference my letter was dated 04/14 and the portal/ email was sent on 94/21. I didnā€™t receive the letter until about a week after the update

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Long time lurker first time poster but I just got the letter in the mail. Off the waitlist. Iā€™m in state, hours from campus

Reactions: 9 users
Long time lurker first time poster but I just got the letter in the mail. Off the waitlist. Iā€™m in state, hours from campus
Same hereā€”got the letter today, postmarked May 17. IS, non-traditional applicant. Any Muncie people here?

Reactions: 3 users
I also received an acceptance letter in the mail today dated for May 17! Portal and email has not been updated yet

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also received an acceptance letter in the mail today dated for May 17! Portal and email has not been updated yet
Congratulations! Which campus did you get placed at? Trying to figure out if they are sending out acceptances by campus.

Reactions: 4 users
For those who received a letter- did your application status for IU change on the AMCAS Choose your medical school tool yet?

Got my letter 5/20. Evansville campus, IS, postmarked May 17th. Good luck to all

Just got an email saying that the Alternate Reply Form has not been received...whoops...

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
My portal updated! No letter yet, but I called the office and I've been assigned to the Fort Wayne campus.

To @BankyO -- I am OOS and got off the waitlist yesterday. Weirdly enough, you first get notified about it through the mail. However, I declined my acceptance and hope it goes to one of you guys! Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Don't lose hope because according to the Fin Aid director, they will be pulling quite a few students from the wait list by the 24th of this month :). I believe he said the class was at 292 (might be slightly off) and they need to reach 366.
Was there any indication if they might pull some more after today?

Iā€™m wondering if maybe they are just mailing more letter this week by today meaning people might not get them until late this week or early next

Reactions: 1 user
Iā€™d imagine more should be coming. I know they give you 14 days to accept or decline the offer so maybe after that time frame. Donā€™t quote me on that though since Iā€™m just guesstimating.

Just withdrew my application and hope it goes to one of you! I got the A after coming off the alternate list. OOS and got Fort Wayne campus.