2022-2023 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wait thats so awesome. and you can do that over multiple semesters/years?
Yup! They offer multiple levels each semester so you can continue to build up your skills throughout preclinical! They also offer Medical Mandarin which is pretty cool :)

Members don't see this ad.

Woke up to an OOS II today! Complete 7/10, and the earliest interview date for me was mid-November.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II received this morning! Complete 7/22. URM 517 MCAT. This is your sign to check your spam messages-- that's where I found this II!

Anyone else past the 8 week mark waiting to hear back? Based on past years' threads, I think there will be a big II wave in the next day or two

Reactions: 14 users
Interview was so chill, didn’t even get asked why medicine or the big questions. Really great experience as my first ever interview. Does anyone know how Einstein views thank you notes? Are they encouraged or discouraged?

Hey! Anyone have any insight into chances of MD interview after getting rejected from the MSTP? I got the Md/Phd R last week, and am now in MD pool, but feel like my chances are already hurt a ton bc of now being reviewed later

Hey! Anyone have any insight into chances of MD interview after getting rejected from the MSTP? I got the Md/Phd R last week, and am now in MD pool, but feel like my chances are already hurt a ton bc of now being reviewed later
when was your complete date?

Interview was so chill, didn’t even get asked why medicine or the big questions. Really great experience as my first ever interview. Does anyone know how Einstein views thank you notes? Are they encouraged or discouraged?
also feel that the interview was chill, but got those big questions. I also really enjoyed the extra sessions - student and diversity.

I read on these forums that thank you notes are kind of a standard thing, so I sent one like an hour post-interview

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
also feel that the interview was chill, but got those big questions. I also really enjoyed the extra sessions - student and diversity.

I read on these forums that thank you notes are kind of a standard thing, so I sent one like an hour post-interview
Did you send to the interviewer’s direct email or the admission committee?

Crazy how little movement Einstein had during September and the first half of October....

Perhaps this is our week?

Reactions: 8 users
II at 6:51am!! I’m so happy, surprised and excited

LM 68.8 / WARS 81 / URM / in-state

Reactions: 1 users
II this morning! LM 74.5, OOS ORM. Anyone have trouble signing the "interview agreement form"??? My webpage just keeps saying "page did not load"

Reactions: 3 users
If you guys don't mind, when were you complete and when are they scheduling out for?
No problem at all, I sent my secondary 08/23 and received an email I was complete 08/31. I saw multiple dates for December (approx. 8+) with 12/05 being the earliest. I did not check past December because I was half asleep, sorry!

If you guys don't mind, when were you complete and when are they scheduling out for?
I submitted 7/15, but I got the complete email on 7/22, and yes, there were several dates in December, but when I checked (at around 8am) there were only around 5 I believe

II, In state, LizzyM 73, ORM

top choice rn, you love to see it

Was there anyone here that was able to schedule earlier than December?

Last edited:
low key stressed about this. I emailed them and they just said to try later. Did try again and it was again not working. I think according to their email, if we don't sign the form by tomorrow our application will be withdrawn??
lol dude if everyones having the problem then just give it time, might be too many people trying to access it at once

you're not gonna be withdrawn, relax

lol dude if everyones having the problem then just give it time, might be too many people trying to access it at once

you're not gonna be withdrawn, relax
lol am just kinda annoyed with how they organized this thing--if you don't sign the form you're withdrawn; if you don't call them the day before your interview you're withdrawn. With such severe consequence and specific deadlines I had expected them to at least make sure the portal and stuff are operating correctly.

lol am just kinda annoyed with how they organized this thing--if you don't sign the form you're withdrawn; if you don't call them the day before your interview you're withdrawn. With such severe consequence and specific deadlines I had expected them to at least make sure the portal and stuff are operating correctly.
It’s not as severe as you think. They’re very kind and helpful with making sure all of your required items are submitted. It does take the system a minute to process info.

Just stay on top of what you need to do and you’ll be fine.

Reactions: 2 users
Wait you have to call them the day before your interview?? I'm kind of annoyed because the portal wasn't even letting me choose an interview date for like 7 hours and now I got a mid-December interview T_T

Oh yea II received several hours ago, ORM IS LM 72 Complete 7/16

Edit: Just read their email about calling them the day before lmao - also Mary said to just try submitting the form tomorrow morning

Reactions: 1 users
Wait you have to call them the day before your interview?? I'm kind of annoyed because the portal wasn't even letting me choose an interview date for like 7 hours and now I got a mid-December interview T_T

was November an option this morning? dang

Edit: Just read their email about calling them the day before lmao - also Mary said to just try submitting the form tomorrow morning
i just emailed them the day before i didnt think you had to call huh

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 3.34.15 PM.png

you can do either email or call, doesn't have to be both
i just emailed them the day before i didnt think you had to call huh

did anyone else get an email saying they DIDNT fill out the agreement form? i’ve done it twice now

does anyone know how einstein feels about update letters?

Anyone else get an email from the diversity office? and here I thought I would get an II

Im sure this has been brought up before but their portal says they review applications within 8 weeks. I was complete in early August and havent heard anything. I'm guessing MOST people are in this boat!

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users