2022-2023 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm reading their email again and I think it means that if we don't hear anything today, then we're either given an A in February or waitlisted? But not rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

Post-II R just now. Interviewed 10/27. Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R, complete mid-August. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For people who have interviewed when/where do they post the names of who you will be interviewing with?

I saw it under the “thank you notes” section of the interview tab and I’m interviewing soon so maybe check there?

Anyone know how many applicants they interview in total?

Members don't see this ad :)
Went back to last year's thread to answer my own Q and it looks like they called those who got A's during the 2nd and 3rd week of Feb and emailed the rest by end of the third week. Best of luck y'all!

Reactions: 1 users
One of my PIs told me that she was contacted today! Not sure what the conversion rate to A/WL is though...

What does it mean if they contact your PI? Do they do that for people they WL too?

What does it mean if they contact your PI? Do they do that for people they WL too?
According to previous threads from a few years back, it most likely means that you’re highly ranked for an acceptance/waitlist.

According to previous threads from a few years back, it most likely means that you’re highly ranked for an acceptance/waitlist.
Don’t know if you or anyone else would know this, but what kind of response are they expecting from the PI? Is it more of a verification step or are they looking for a rec letter type thing?

Don’t know if you or anyone else would know this, but what kind of response are they expecting from the PI? Is it more of a verification step or are they looking for a rec letter type thing?
I’m not too sure. I assume they asked clarifying questions surrounding our involvement in the lab, best attributes, weaknesses… pretty much to paint a better picture of the applicant.

Also got a call at 1pm. I actually missed it and called them back around 15 minutes ago and they told me I got in. Super excitedddd!!

Also to my knowledge none of my PIs were contacted

Edit: Apparently my PI was contacted but they tell PIs not to tell the students, which apparently he decided to follow

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
I think they make all calls in 1 day. PI contacted last week and no call today, so for future neurotic sdners, call=/accept

I'm applying next cycle and was wondering if anyone knows if CCLCM accepts students with a 520 MCAT? I've heard their average is 522 (based off reddit) but wanted more input. Did anyone on this forum get an A with a lower MCAT score?
Got exactly that score and I don't think there is a school that exists that would knock someone for a 520

Reactions: 2 users
I’m confused why I haven’t gotten a post-II R yet… is there still a chance they are sending out As? Anyone else in limbo/does this mean I’m WL?

WL just now. Does anyone know how many are accepted off the waitlist or if it’s ranked?

I remember hearing somewhere they accept around 50 people so that means there might be around 16-20 ppl taken off the waitlist of the 200-250 people in the interviewed in the first place

Any word about the second look event? I saw on past years forums people who are invited off the waitlist are the ones being seriously considered. 🤞

Anyone on the waitlist randomly get their original waitlist email forwarded to them with no email body lol.