2022-2023 Cleveland Clinic (Lerner)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R today, complete early August. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Do we have any idea how many interviews/accepts CCLCM gives out for the 30 spots? Interviewing soon at Case
but a CCLCM II would be awesome...Patiently waiting for them to get to early Sept submissions. Can't imagine
many folks turn CCLCM down post A.

Got an invite for a phone interview…does everyone get the phone interview or just the select who they are on the fence about?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an invite for a phone interview…does everyone get the phone interview or just the select who they are on the fence about?
Not everyone gets the phone call. I think it is to get to know more about your application prior to fully sending you an invite.

Do we have any idea how many interviews/accepts CCLCM gives out for the 30 spots? Interviewing soon at Case
but a CCLCM II would be awesome...Patiently waiting for them to get to early Sept submissions. Can't imagine
many folks turn CCLCM down post A.

From the 2020-2021 thread, someone said "from what I remember, they interview about 200-250 students and accept around 20% of students post interview (around 40-50 students are accepted per year)."

Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R today, LM 82, OOS, complete early August. First R of the cycle :( Good luck to all those still in the running!

Completed secondary 7/16/22. Still have not heard anything…

Anything new from this school? I feel like I have been ghosted for the longest time.

What are the msar stats for cclcm? Tryin pull a last minute submission. Nov 1 miracle or cash donation lol

Members don't see this ad :)
What are the msar stats for cclcm? Tryin pull a last minute submission. Nov 1 miracle or cash donation lol
There are no msar stats. Based on the cclcm orientation program, looks like 3.7 gpa/517 mcat, but absurd number of publications from a class of 32 students. So if you have some or a lot of research and ok enough stats, apply away

Reactions: 2 users
There are no msar stats. Based on the cclcm orientation program, looks like 3.7 gpa/517 mcat, but absurd number of publications from a class of 32 students. So if you have some or a lot of research and ok enough stats, apply away

May you be my angel. I’ll wait til 5pm PST. If I don’t hear from Oregon, I’ll apply. Research with publications is my strength but I’m not too excited doing a 5yr program….in Ohio.

May you be my angel. I’ll wait til 5pm PST. If I don’t hear from Oregon, I’ll apply. Research with publications is my strength but I’m not too excited doing a 5yr program….in Ohio.
It’s tuition free to attend cclcm so a good deal even if it’s 5 years. You should apply; it can’t hurt

That link isn’t working for me. How many publications are there from that class?

If it means anything I got at II and I don’t have a publication. One of my friends has 4 pubs and got an R. I think the way you describe your research in the supplemental essays along with your PI LORs matter much more.

If it means anything I got at II and I don’t have a publication. One of my friends has 4 pubs and got an R. I think the way you describe your research in the supplemental essays along with your PI LORs matter much more.
U have great stats? Damn 32 slots tho. Late applicant. Let's see.

What does that translate to mcat score if you don’t mind
520. I will say I had a really well rounded app with an non research X-factor I can dm you about. Low key I feel they may be biased to Ohio students. I interviewed at the university program the day before the II and I told them I live around the area cuz I’m from a Cleveland suburb.

Reactions: 1 user
That’s awesome congrats on the II! When were you complete? I was complete mid august and haven’t heard anything.

I second this.

520. I will say I had a really well rounded app with an non research X-factor I can dm you about. Low key I feel they may be biased to Ohio students. I interviewed at the university program the day before the II and I told them I live around the area cuz I’m from a Cleveland suburb.
520 is top tier, my friend. Top 3% is exceptional.

Reactions: 1 user
R 11/4. OOS, 3.9ogpa, 3.96bcpm, 519mcat. Complete early August. Already a PhD student so I may not have fit their mission. Good luck!!

I added Lerner on Nov. 1 Tuesday. Still no 2ndary today, Nov 6, Sunday.

Also, added UVM on Nov 1. 2ndary invite on Nov 3. Submitted same day :(

Did you guys get the diversity email from:

Jazmine Oliver, MD

Assistant Professor of Medicine, CCLCM of CWRU

Associate Director of Diversity & Inclusion, CCLCM

Lerner's secondary is part of CWRU's, there is not a separate secondary
No, I know that CCLCM is under CWRU. I meant I haven’t received a secondary invite from CRWU (CCLCM). It seems like they don’t pre-screen and send it to all verified applicants. Am I wrong?

No, I know that CCLCM is under CWRU. I meant I haven’t received a secondary invite from CRWU (CCLCM). It seems like they don’t pre-screen and send it to all verified applicants. Am I wrong?

I dont think they do. I got my secondary in a day. Maybe call them.

Hi- does anybody who did a phone interview here know if they schedule a time for you or if they just call you whenever? Thank you.

Hi- does anybody who did a phone interview here know if they schedule a time for you or if they just call you whenever? Thank you.
They'll reach out to you via email to schedule a time!

Hi - was anyone able to upload an update letter AFTER their interview?

what's the case for sending one before vs after interview?
They only updated those who got II.

“Thank you so much for reaching out to us. I am sorry but we actually only accept application updates from those who are invited for an interview. If you are invited for an interview we can certainly accept further updates.”

Just got my II. Good luck, everybody!