2021-2022 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know of any sdn users that are students here? I saw one from last year's thread, but they haven't been active for a while. would like to learn more about the school

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone not received a secondary yet? I was verified on 6/25 ... I'm thinking I should email their admissions just to check in but I have no idea where to even start! any advice is appreciated

Has anyone not received a secondary yet? I was verified on 6/25 ... I'm thinking I should email their admissions just to check in but I have no idea where to even start! any advice is appreciated
I would probs email if I were you

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone's CASPer scores show as not being received despite having made sure to add Vermont to the Altius distribution list?

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know of any sdn users that are students here? I saw one from last year's thread, but they haven't been active for a while. would like to learn more about the school
current LCOM student here, happy to answer questions! Feel free to reach out via dm with anything!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone's CASPer scores show as not being received despite having made sure to add Vermont to the Altius distribution list?
Just came on here to see if this was happening to anyone else. yes. sent them forever ago, still not received. i'll email them tonight

Just came on here to see if this was happening to anyone else. yes. sent them forever ago, still not received. i'll email them tonight
Ok I emailed admissions and they said that it will be resolved once you submit your secondary. I turned mine in last night and CASPer scores showed as being received.

Ok I emailed admissions and they said that it will be resolved once you submit your secondary. I turned mine in last night and CASPer scores showed as being received.
Same thing happened here, showed up right after I paid for it!

Does the school just send a secondary received email or also an app complete email?

Members don't see this ad :)
on MSAR it said they don't. I got my secondary same day I was verified
Good point. Not to harp, but can’t there still be some type of automated computer screening, automatically filtering GPA/MCAT scores from primary AMCAS applications?

Good point. Not to harp, but can’t there still be some type of automated computer screening, automatically filtering GPA/MCAT scores from primary AMCAS applications?
There may be some light initial filtering. You can probably contact the school and ask.

For those who are interviewing this week, good luck!! How did it go? Any tips for us interviewing soon?

Have there been any interview invites since August 2nd?

For those who are interviewing this week, good luck!! How did it go? Any tips for us interviewing soon?
Hi! I interviewed on Wednesday. I can't say much (confidentiality agreement) but it was very well organized and welcoming. Just be yourself and try to relax and I'm sure you'll do great.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm wondering if people got II since then, like did anyone get one this week? I'm wondering if they give them out in batches, or just randomly?

Hi! I interviewed on Wednesday. I can't say much (confidentiality agreement) but it was very well organized and welcoming. Just be yourself and try to relax and I'm sure you'll do great.
How long did you have to respond to each MMI question? I see the session is an hour long

Is it bad that I butchered the residency history essay? I wrote the places I’ve lived and the years but didn’t specify population. I didn’t know there was a specific essay format for it

Is it bad that I butchered the residency history essay? I wrote the places I’ve lived and the years but didn’t specify population. I didn’t know there was a specific essay format for it
I'm sure it's fine! They is such a minuscule detail.

Reactions: 1 users
Totally fine! I didn't follow their format at all (only wrote where I lived since I was 18) and still got an interview

Do they send a confirmation email that they have all your stuff? I got green checks on everything but no "you are all done" email

Do they send a confirmation email that they have all your stuff? I got green checks on everything but no "you are all done" email
I never got a confirmation email and I received an II.

Last thing I got from them was the email saying "we have your secondary", and my application portal looks the same as yours with all the green check marks.

I'm wondering if people got II since then, like did anyone get one this week? I'm wondering if they give them out in batches, or just randomly?
I think they send them out once a week (judging by what we observed last year, when my kid was applying). And if you get an II, respond right away, because the dates fill up within minutes/hours.

I think they send them out once a week (judging by what we observed last year, when my kid was applying). And if you get an II, respond right away, because the dates fill up within minutes/hours.
Not this year. All interview invitations on the big spreadsheet tracker are from August 2nd.

II today! OOS but northeast. LM 66. complete: 07/24. Casper 4Q

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to all the IIs! Did your applications change from complete to under review at any point before the II?

Congrats to all the IIs! Did your applications change from complete to under review at any point before the II?
mine did not, an interview tab just appeared but it still only says "application is complete"