2021-2022 Utah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone hear anything today? I didn’t so I’m assuming an R rip.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am an Idaho student, too. No news yet!
Negative over here and negative from one of my buddies (both Idaho)! I think it’ll be over the next few weeks. They can send them out if they want to but they don’t have to. Or we’re all scrubs…

Reactions: 1 users
I'm an Idaho reapplicant and last cycle I didn't hear back until like May (that I got waitlisted), so don't hold your breath :(

Re applicant this year, last year they left the R until the day before the deadline so there’s hope up until then (15th of March I believe this year)

Bruh what is going on with Utah? This thread has been crazy quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Bruh what is going on with Utah? This thread has been crazy quiet.
Right? lol.
Its been going on 3 months without a secondary LMFAO! Barely any IIs it seems, barely any Rs.... are they asleep? haahah

• Haha
When do you all think the first round of acceptances will go out?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think some already have - online says the 15th was start date of A and ED has already happened
Oh okay, good to know. The waiting game is awful 😣. I interviewed this past week and I can’t stop checking my email anxiously and answering calls even if it says “scam likely”

Oh okay, good to know. The waiting game is awful 😣. I interviewed this past week and I can’t stop checking my email anxiously and answering calls even if it says “scam likely”
ha same I answered every call last year now I get 1000 scam calls a day

I have a 123 on one section and still received a secondary 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not saying that it’s normal, but maybe they do a more holistic screening
yea i pass the screens, and have a 514 mcat lol. I guess my PS didnt resonate with them :rofl:, Oh well

I know more interview invites were sent today idk about acceptances tho

yea i pass the screens, and have a 514 mcat lol. I guess my PS didnt resonate with them :rofl:, Oh well
Are you sure an email did not slip through the cracks? I was verified on my amcas 08/03 and within a short frame of time received a secondary from them that same day. So it tells me they did not really even look at my application.

Are you a UT resident? If not, are you from ID, WY, or MT?

UUSOM is really careful to select applicants who are residents (or past UT residents who completed HS or UG) from these states.

Just got the acceptance call! OOS applicant, LM 77, Interviewed on 10/8. Very excited about the U!

Edit: I am OOS from WA for those that are wondering

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Has anyone who interviewed 10/04 heard back yet? I am starting to freak out. I felt like my MMI interview went well but since there was the Kira, the SJT, and the MMI, I'm starting to think that something went wrong for me. Just feeling nervous and hopeless!!

Last edited:
Has anyone who interviewed 10/04 heard back yet? I am starting to freak out. I felt like my MMI interview went well but since there was the Kira, the SJT, and the MMI, I'm starting to think that something went wrong for me. Just feeling nervous and hopeless!!
I was also on that interview and haven’t heard anything. My anxiety is insane.

One of my friends who interviewed on 10/04 was accepted yesterday morning. I’m sure there will be more batches of acceptances sent out next month!

• Care
Utah really about to ghost me two years in a row huh? Smh

• Sad
Just got of the phone with Dr. Chan! Accepted to Class of 2026! Super excited!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I got the call on Saturday ya'll!! I'm gonna be a doctor!!! Good luck to everyone who has interviewed or is interviewing soon. For reference, I interviewed 10/04 and received the call almost exactly a month from my interview. I'm IS and URM, huge upward trend, and average MCAT.