2021-2022 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II about an hour ago. OOS but ties to GA. Complete 8/19. Stats in signature. Pumped!

Edit: SJT was a 8 (98th percentile)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
also, make sure that you check your emails. i got one saying they were inviting me to submit my secondary (which was confusing bc i had submitted it a while ago) and going onto my portal i saw the invite. no email saying i got an II though.

Reactions: 1 user
I was just looking at Morehouse's website and I saw that in their prerequisite section they say they don't accept online courses except for math. I had trouble finding any message they might have discussing COVID-19 exceptions, but I find it hard to believe they won't be accepting online prereqs from march 2020 and beyond. Can anyone confirm this? I was going to contact admissions tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone knew.

I was just looking at Morehouse's website and I saw that in their prerequisite section they say they don't accept online courses except for math. I had trouble finding any message they might have discussing COVID-19 exceptions, but I find it hard to believe they won't be accepting online prereqs from march 2020 and beyond. Can anyone confirm this? I was going to contact admissions tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone knew.
I got an II with virtual classes...if that means anything

also, make sure that you check your emails. i got one saying they were inviting me to submit my secondary (which was confusing bc i had submitted it a while ago) and going onto my portal i saw the invite. no email saying i got an II though.
whats the portal link?

honestly not sure how to link that bc it seems to be a personalized link and i dont want others having my login haha. its the same as the secondary link!
yea but I think that's just the AAMC portal that they gave us for secondaries? I don't think there's a status check or anything on there.

Members don't see this ad :)
yea but I think that's just the AAMC portal that they gave us for secondaries? I don't think there's a status check or anything on there.

Yeah there isn’t a status tab or anything I don’t think. But it’s on the same page where my secondary was submitted. Like it’s almost as if a new module was added onto that web page or something with all of the interview information

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone know when more dates for the SJT might be added? Truthfully, I kind of dropped the ball and wasn't aware Morehouse required this which I suppose is my fault

does anyone know when more dates for the SJT might be added? Truthfully, I kind of dropped the ball and wasn't aware Morehouse required this which I suppose is my fault
I don't think they add more. I think the ones the have are final.

For those that interviewed, how was the experience? I thought it was more laid back than I expected.

On the secondary when they ask if you are a reapp, does that mean to Morehouse or med school as a whole?

Is there any way to check what day our interview is scheduled for? I think I wrote down the wrong date on my planner and I wanna double check D:

Is there any way to check what day our interview is scheduled for? I think I wrote down the wrong date on my planner and I wanna double check D:
They send you an email confirmation a few hours after scheduling. It has the date, itinerary and zoom link.

Just received an II! OOS with no ties to Georgia. So excited but nervous as I interviewed here previously and was ultimately rejected. Hoping for a better outcome this time! 🙏

Reactions: 2 users
mind sharing stats to those who got II?

Just received an II! OOS + no ties to Georgia and a 35th percentile SJT score lmaoooo this will be my first ever med school interview im so excited :) stats: 508/3.9/urm complete 8/26

Just received an II! OOS with no ties to Georgia. So excited but nervous as I interviewed here previously and was ultimately rejected. Hoping for a better outcome this time! 🙏
Do you mind sharing your stats? Or better yet, mind messaging me privately if you don't want to display that on here?

is it too late to apply to this school if i didnt sign up for SJT???

is it too late to apply to this school if i didnt sign up for SJT???
They require it, so I would imagine you can't apply w/o it?

I missed my first SJT due to hospitalization, but was able to contact AAMC and they rescheduled me for 9/17 which I believe was the last day SJT was offered for this year. I had already been complete at MSM on like 8/31.

Has anyone interviewed here yet?? How was it??
One of the most relaxed and welcoming interviews I've had so far! I was honestly impressed with the format of the interview day and how organized and welcoming everyone was. The only thing I'd say is that there were less breaks than expected based on the itinerary so be prepared to hold your bladder lol

Reactions: 4 users
One of the most relaxed and welcoming interviews I've had so far! I was honestly impressed with the format of the interview day and how organized and welcoming everyone was. The only thing I'd say is that there were less breaks than expected based on the itinerary so be prepared to hold your bladder lol
Do the two interviews time slots take the full hour?

I'm in the same boat. A little disappointed that they didn't at least include it in an email. I've been sitting here waiting on secondaries and didn't know what was going on

I'm in the same boat. A little disappointed that they didn't at least include it in an email. I've been sitting here waiting on secondaries and didn't know what was going on
I mean they probably figured you'd look at their school's website and see their requirements. But not having taken the SJT wouldn't stop you from getting secondaries, people got interviews without having taken the SJT yet. Has it been a while? Did you double check to make sure you didn't miss the email? But in other news, I heard they will be adding more sometime in mid-October.

I mean they probably figured you'd look at their school's website and see their requirements. But not having taken the SJT wouldn't stop you from getting secondaries, people got interviews without having taken the SJT yet. Has it been a while? Did you double check to make sure you didn't miss the email? But in other news, I heard they will be adding more sometime in mid-October.
I mean yes, that's definitely my fault. I didn't think much had changed since the last time I applied. The only other situational judgment like test that I knew about was casper 🤷‍♀️ I just received a secondary today though, so maybe all is well.