2021-2022 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II! In-state, complete 7/30.

First II of the cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I feel like they look at your SJT result before sending out IIs. So don't worry too much, friends.

Thank you! I feel like they look at your SJT result before sending out IIs. So don't worry too much, friends.
Hey, so I have my SJT exam coming up in sept but I already submiited my secondary. Do you think that will affect my chances of getting an II @ morehouse?

Hey, so I have my SJT exam coming up in sept but I already submiited my secondary. Do you think that will affect my chances of getting an II @ morehouse?

Hey! So it’s just my speculation because the person who got their II had their SJT result available. We will see what they do as we see more people getting IIs.

What I said isn’t verified at all by the school. I think you shouldn’t worry too much about this one!

You got this!

Reactions: 1 user
Just received my II! SUPER EXCITED!!
Stats: 513/3.89, OOS

Also to note: i haven't taken my SJT yet :thinking:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the II yesterday (8/16) and scheduled the first interview offered to me which is 8/20 (so soon...)! In-state, MCAT 516 GPA 3.2, not URM, significant work & volunteering with underserved, secondary completed 7/19 (the day it was sent to me). this will be my first med school interview ever so I'm freaking out haha

Reactions: 5 users
Got the II yesterday (8/16) and scheduled the first interview offered to me which is 8/20 (so soon...)! In-state, MCAT 516 GPA 3.2, not URM, significant work & volunteering with underserved, secondary completed 7/19 (the day it was sent to me). this will be my first med school interview ever so I'm freaking out haha
so exciting good luck!

go kill it!!!!

You got this!!

Does anyone know how strict MSM is on returning secondaries in 2 weeks?

II Monday. LM 66. Complete 07/26.

Edit: Forgot to add SJT: 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Did anybody ever get a secondary completed email? I submitted my app here a few weeks ago but never got a secondary completion email.

Be advised: the virtual interview day is 4.5 hours long and you may or may not get a bathroom break.... but besides that it was enjoyable and relaxed :)

Reactions: 5 users
Be advised: the virtual interview day is 4.5 hours long and you may or may not get a bathroom break.... but besides that it was enjoyable and relaxed :)
Thankyou. Any specific questions you may want to share so we can prepare for? 😅

OOS just got my II. It says only two dates are available and both times are listed as being at 12am...ummm could I get feedback on this?😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
OOS just got my II. It says only two dates are available and both times are listed as being at 12am...ummm could I get feedback on this
Also received a II this morning! :) I think they want you to select a day and then they give you the itinerary after you select the date. I chose 9/10 and it looks like the entire session lasts from 10:15 PM to 2:35 PM w/ two interview times, meeting w/ admissions, and other mini-sessions in between. If anything, the Zoom invite they send should have the correct date and times.

OOS just got my II. It says only two dates are available and both times are listed as being at 12am...ummm could I get feedback on this?😅
It says 12 AM but once you pick a day it’s actually all morning. Mine is 7 to 12 my time.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS II 508 URM 3.3sGPA. First II of the cycle!!

Reactions: 3 users
For those of you with II, first off, congrats!!! I wish you all the luck at your interview.

Secondly, do you mind sharing when your secondary was submitted and complete? TYIA

For those of you with II, first off, congrats!!! I wish you all the luck at your interview.

Secondly, do you mind sharing when your secondary was submitted and complete? TYIA
I didn't see a complete email but I submitted secondary 7/20

My AMCAS application was verified on 7/26/21, but I still haven’t gotten an invitation for their secondary application. Should I be concerned?

I am a reapplicant and took the SJT last cycle. I emailed Morehouse asking if I need to take the SJT again this year, and they said that I don’t need to. But I kind of think this might be the reason I haven’t received a secondary yet…

My AMCAS application was verified on 7/26/21, but I still haven’t gotten an invitation for their secondary application. Should I be concerned?

I am a reapplicant and took the SJT last cycle. I emailed Morehouse asking if I need to take the SJT again this year, and they said that I don’t need to. But I kind of think this might be the reason I haven’t received a secondary yet…
I know someone who got the secondary invitation before he took SJT. He hasn't even signed up for it. And I think I read either on here or on Reddit that some people have gotten IIs without completing SJT, but I could be wrong about that! I suppose there's no harm in emailing them at this point to ask.

just got an interview! Out of state, mcat 501, gpa 3.6 I am sooo excited!!

Reactions: 7 users