2021-2022 Florida Atlantic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+2

Members don't see this ad.

II just now! IS, URM
Complete 8/27, Screening Complete 9/10, Prelim Assigned 9/17, Prelim Complete 9/27
If you have any other questions lmk!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
II just now! IS, URM
Complete 8/27, Screening Complete 9/10, Prelim Assigned 9/17, Prelim Complete 9/27
If you have any other questions lmk!
Congratulations!! What was your casper if you don't mind sharing?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol i was complete first day secondaries were out and i'm still at admissions screening in progress
I've been stuck at preliminary screening complete for 10 days I don't know if that means they don't want an interview after reviewing or what :/

Members don't see this ad :)
did the dean of admissions call everyone yesterday? (for the people interviewing next week)

Lol i was complete first day secondaries were out and i'm still at admissions screening in progress
Complete mid-August, also still at "admissions screening in progress"

• Hmm
Has anyone interviewed here yet? Do you know if they have an acting based mmi Q?

Questions for ppl who had or will have an interview:
I am trying to register(?) myself to "ProspectHR MMI" through the email that I got. What is this? it looks like it is a platform for the interview. Should I do something before I get an interview or should I just use this link on the interview day? The email does not have much info. Thank you

Anyone else still have the status "admissions screening in progress"? I submitted about a month ago and it seems that it usually takes 14 days for the status to change. Should I take this as a silent rejection?

Anyone else still have the status "admissions screening in progress"? I submitted about a month ago and it seems that it usually takes 14 days for the status to change. Should I take this as a silent rejection?
Don't. It look me about 2 months to get through admissions. I just interviewed this week. Right now is peak season for interviewing and application screening.

Questions for ppl who had or will have an interview:
I am trying to register(?) myself to "ProspectHR MMI" through the email that I got. What is this? it looks like it is a platform for the interview. Should I do something before I get an interview or should I just use this link on the interview day? The email does not have much info. Thank you
Make sure you have the link ready and that you register. It's the platform for the MMI.

Don't. It look me about 2 months to get through admissions. I just interviewed this week. Right now is peak season for interviewing and application screening.
How long was it between the time you got the preliminary review complete status and an interview invite?

Thank you for the insight! I'll keep my head up and wait it out. Good luck on getting an acceptance!

If it makes you guys feel better, last cycle I had the preliminary review complete within 2-3 weeks of completing the secondary. However, I did not get an interview. I do not think the swiftness of status changes really matters.

Anyone else go from preliminary review complete back to preliminary review in progress?

Interviewed sept 30th. Portal just changed to “admissions committee review complete”.
I wish they could just tell me already the suspense is killing me😭😭😭

October 15th!
Lol yup!
So from what I understand, if we made it we’ll get a call by 1 pm, and if not then the portal will be updated by around 3, right? Also on MSAR I saw that it said 40 matriculants out of a class of 64 come off the waitlist so sounds like barely anyone will be getting that initial acceptance this Friday, especially because it’s one of the first groups.

Lol yup!
So from what I understand, if we made it we’ll get a call by 1 pm, and if not then the portal will be updated by around 3, right? Also on MSAR I saw that it said 40 matriculants out of a class of 64 come off the waitlist so sounds like barely anyone will be getting that initial acceptance this Friday, especially because it’s one of the first groups.
I'm not sure about the times! Was just told that the earliest we'll hear back is on October 15th.

Blessing and a curse to be interviewed first right! Well I'm trying to remain optimistic, but the waitlist is becoming more realistic.. :/

I'm not sure about the times! Was just told that the earliest we'll hear back is on October 15th.

Blessing and a curse to be interviewed first right! Well I'm trying to remain optimistic, but the waitlist is becoming more realistic.. :/
Yeah it really is. I’m trying to make myself close off the options to only a waitlist or rejection so that I’m mot disappointed if I don’t get the call lol. Especially since we are early and they only give like 20 initial acceptances according to msar lol.

Yeah it really is. I’m trying to make myself close off the options to only a waitlist or rejection so that I’m mot disappointed if I don’t get the call lol. Especially since we are early and they only give like 20 initial acceptances according to msar lol.
Well I'm hoping we are part of that 20! If not, then there's a good chance regardless that we'll get pulled off the waitlist. I wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Well I'm hoping we are part of that 20! If not, then there's a good chance regardless that we'll get pulled off the waitlist. I wish you the best of luck!
Don't worry there's more than 20 acceptances! Remember people drop as they get multiple acceptances in May so that they drop some which bumps people off the waitlist!

For the general scholarship application, how did you describe your academic achievements?

II, LM 73, OOS, ORM

Edit: does anyone else not see any dates available to schedule an interview? this is what I see
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 1.12.18 PM.png

• Love
anyone know the post II acceptance rate? I didn't see this school on the excel sheets via reddit