2022-2023 Florida Atlantic (Schmidt)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are there any WL movements??

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a group/chat of sorts yet? If not, should I make one?

Also, I've heard that some current students help us with housing etc -- has anybody heard from them yet?

was admitted off the WL on Friday! super stoked.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Is there a group/chat of sorts yet? If not, should I make one?

Also, I've heard that some current students help us with housing etc -- has anybody heard from them yet?
yes could you make a group chat?

I haven't heard anything about housing – just about financial aid and paying the deposit.

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Any new WL movement recently? Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

accepted students is the summer course graded?? i will be out of town the first two weeks of june so i’ll have to do it all in half the time allotted

accepted students is the summer course graded?? i will be out of town the first two weeks of june so i’ll have to do it all in half the time allotted

the rest of preclinical is p/f so I would guess this is too? I haven’t heard anything specifically though. enjoy your trip!!

Also accepted IS earlier this week! If someone could add me to chat that would be awesome!

Hey everybody, also was accepted last week and am super stoked. Pls let me know if there is a FB group or general group chat

for the accepted people over here, did you get scholarship ?

accepted off the WL today, OOS!! SO EXCITEDDD

if there are group chats or facebook pages, pls lmk so I can join :)))

Attachments

• MSAR_Application_Timeline_03.21.23 (1).pdf
    274 KB · Views: 101