2021-2022 Florida Atlantic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now, IS, LM 76.2, complete 8/3

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
For those of you who have received a II, are the interviews online or in person, or you can choose? Because the website does not say.

what was your capser quartile score if you don't mind sharing? I heard FAU heavily considers casper
I also received an II today and have a casper score in the second quartile! LM score of 70.5

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also received an II today and have a casper score in the second quartile! LM score of 70.5
Congratulations! when did you submit? also, are you URM or ORM?

Reactions: 1 user
Complete 8/27 and status just changed to "Admissions Screening Completed." How long is it usually until it changes to preliminary review assigned?

9/16 received II, instate, finished supplemental on 8/9.

509 mcat, 3.6gpa, URM

edit: hoping for some interview advice! anyone interview yet? any tips for the process? thank you!

• Love
9/16 received II, instate, finished supplemental on 8/9.

509 mcat, 3.6gpa, URM

edit: hoping for some interview advice! anyone interview yet? any tips for the process? thank you!
Sorry but how long after preliminary review completed did you get the interview?

Does anybody know I’d snapshot and duet are required other than regular casper. Thanks!

quick question: is it a good sign to be receiving an interview in mid september? I was thinking that with my stats I would be receiving interview invites more so along the lines of late October - december.

I wonder if they determine alternate list status when they first invite you for the interview, or that they truly would accept anyone that they interview.

quick question: is it a good sign to be receiving an interview in mid september? I was thinking that with my stats I would be receiving interview invites more so along the lines of late October - december.

I wonder if they determine alternate list status when they first invite you for the interview, or that they truly would accept anyone that they interview.
This varies from school to school but it’s difficult to imagine that any interviews given this early are for the alternate list

FAU uses the alternate list aggressively since their class size is so small. On the flip side, about 50% of the matriculated students come off the alternate list.

Got my II today. 520 MCAT, 3.97 GPA, OOS, ORM, Ties to FAU.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
II today! Complete 7/29, IS, ORM, 3rd quartile casper. Although, when I click the link to schedule a date there are no available dates left. Anyone else having the same issue? Just want to make sure it's not just me and I'll keep checking

• Love
II today! Complete 7/29, IS, ORM, 3rd quartile casper. Although, when I click the link to schedule a date there are no available dates left. Anyone else having the same issue? Just want to make sure it's not just me and I'll keep checking
Same here. The date dropdown is just blank. I'm OOS no ties, but received interview about an hour ago.

Does anyone know how many IIs FAU have already sent? and how many IIs they usually send?

For FAFSA, are we supposed to create a new form? (I have been scheduled for an interview and have been awarded grants in the past, was wondering if I need to create a new application)

Thanks!

Does anyone know how many IIs FAU have already sent? and how many IIs they usually send?
Don't know how many they have sent so far, but historically they send out a little over 300 (~320ish)

getting real sick of these “admissions” emails from Oakland or RUSM lol. I see the “admissions” and my heart drops thinking it’s an interview invite from another school. anyone else feel this way? lol

getting real sick of these “admissions” emails from Oakland or RUSM lol. I see the “admissions” and my heart drops thinking it’s an interview invite from another school. anyone else feel this way? lol

Yes! I got one that started with admissions then went on to say “I am thrilled to…” and I was so excited until I read the rest of the sentence 😓

Are we supposed to receive a confirmation email that our file is complete? I never received one.

Asking because I've been complete since 8/12 and still at "Admissions Screening in Progress"

Are we supposed to receive a confirmation email that our file is complete? I never received one.

Asking because I've been complete since 8/12 and still at "Admissions Screening in Progress"
Don't worry about being in the "admissions screen in progress". FAU typically doesn't even get the ball rolling until this time in the month.

Mine has said admissions screening complete since Monday and I have heard nothing so I’m assume that’s not good so at least you still have a shot haha! Good luck!

Mine has said admissions screening complete since Monday and I have heard nothing so I’m assume that’s not good so at least you still have a shot haha! Good luck!
I have been on admissions screening complete since the third week of August. Last cycle, the preliminary review was complete a month post-submission. I don’t tink dis good.

For those that have interviewed already, how long are we allowed to talk per station? How many stations are there? Did they also ask standard traditional questions? Were there acting/role playing or group scenarios?
Scale 1-10, how did you feel!

Thanks

For those that have interviewed already, how long are we allowed to talk per station? How many stations are there? Did they also ask standard traditional questions? Were there acting/role playing or group scenarios?
Scale 1-10, how did you feel!

Thanks
+1