2021-2022 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where did you find that? I didn't see any questionnaire...

Edit: I found the questionnaire but wouldn't know where to submit it. Do you just email it? Accepted applicants, have you been given access to some kind of portal where you submit the questionnaire and income tax info?
Check the top/bottom of the form for contact details and if nothing try emailing it to [email protected] or emailing them to ask where to submit it.

Members don't see this ad.

Is Einstein still sending IIs? I have been complete since mid-august and haven’t heard anythingggg from them

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just don't know if it's something we need to submit if we hope to be accepted or if we only submit if if we have been accepted
for now, i'm holding off for if/when i get accepted. honestly confused how it all works tbh so would appreciate hearing anyone else's insight!

Where did you find that? I didn't see any questionnaire...

Edit: I found the questionnaire but wouldn't know where to submit it. Do you just email it? Accepted applicants, have you been given access to some kind of portal where you submit the questionnaire and income tax info?
Hi! Do you mind telling me where I can find the questionnaire? I interviewed about a week ago and have not heard about it

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Do you mind telling me where I can find the questionnaire? I interviewed about a week ago and have not heard about it

Here's the link! See "Einstein Financial Aid Questionnaire" and click the link below that says "Incoming Students"

I had to fill out a similar form for another school that I was accepted to, but could only submit it through a portal I was given access to (as an accepted student). This is kinda why I'm hoping an accepted student could give some insight as to whether this is the case for Einstein.

Anyone hear news of merit aid today? I believe financial aid said they’d notify on 3/15

Anyone have tips for the interview here? Would appreciate any advice!
Mine was really conversational, and it was obvious my interviewer had thoroughly gone over my application and came up with great questions. I would get familiar with your app and just be your genuine self. Good luck!

Hi all, I interviewed early Feb --> received the Rolling/HPWL email last week. I have some significant updates as well as a letter of intent - Does anyone know if I should include both in the same email since they say title the email UPDATES for updates and ROLLING ADMISSION for LOIs, or just send it in the same LOI letter?

Hi all, I interviewed early Feb --> received the Rolling/HPWL email last week. I have some significant updates as well as a letter of intent - Does anyone know if I should include both in the same email since they say title the email UPDATES for updates and ROLLING ADMISSION for LOIs, or just send it in the same LOI letter?
i think you should send with the rolling admissions LOI : )

have any other early/mid feb interviewees not heard anything back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
do you think it's ok to send a letter of intent before getting any waitlist decision email?

have any other early/mid feb interviewees not heard anything back yet?

Mate, I interviewed mid December and still nothing. I'm convinced I will not be waitlisted, either I'm in the next A wave or its straight R. Cause most people have already been waitlisted looking at this thread.

And this is my top choice, so the wait is gut wrenching... :cryi::cryi:

• Care
Anyone hear news of merit aid today? I believe financial aid said they’d notify on 3/15
i received regular financial aid today but didn't receive any notice for merit aid. really hoping they get that info out soon lol

Reactions: 2 users
i received regular financial aid today but didn't receive any notice for merit aid. really hoping they get that info out soon lol
Did you fill out the financial aid questionnaire or is this through FAFSA?

yeah i filled out the FAQ so im p sure this is in response to that
When did you submit the FAQ, and where did you submit it to? Did you email it, or did you have to upload it into some sort of portal? Also, were you accepted?

WL email just now, interviewed 2/11. Super bummed I thought the interview went really well :(

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
When did you submit the FAQ, and where did you submit it to? Did you email it, or did you have to upload it into some sort of portal? Also, were you accepted?
Submitted mid feb via email with parental tax forms (no portal). Accepted feb 1

Have “merit” scholarships come out yet?

I emailed my documents to someone at the financial aid office via email. They responded to some questions I had via email and said to just send everything to them.

Have “merit” scholarships come out yet?
Also wondering this - I only got the financial aid grant email so far and am really hoping for at least some merit. Things get so scary expensive otherwise.

Also wondering this - I only got the financial aid grant email so far and am really hoping for at least some merit. Things get so scary expensive otherwise.
Yeah I got my financial aid email but no sign of merit. I mean loans are definitely the norm but was hoping for something

I'm beginning to think they already sent merit stuff out since they had said they'd do that stuff around mid march. Us on SDN right now may just be part of the group that missed the boat for now unfortunately. :( Hopefully at least some of us will hear back about more merit aid once people start deciding whether or not they want to attend Einstein.

anybody think there will be more acceptances at this point?
I'm not sure this is the most helpful but I've hear of stories from past SDN threads and even a couple current students I think that people get accepted even into May/June. No sure how many acceptances go out then, but I think it's possible.

i hope so. I interviewed 2/22 and have yet to get a WL email or a HPWL email :cryi:
pretty sure there will be based on previous years. im HPWL and i got that email early feb after interviewing in december. also doesnt seem like they accepted anyone who interviewed later than nov

Last edited:
I think we can still be hopeful! Some schools evaluate in batches and offer new interviews as they put other applicants on WLs or send post II R's.

pretty sure there will be based on previous years. im HPWL and i got that email early feb after interviewing in december. also doesnt seem like they accepted anyone who interviewed later than nov
me too. just basing off the last few years I think we're definitely gonna have to wait until at least mid-May to hear anything about acceptances

• Care
  • Sad
Wait.. are we not able to see our interviewer's name before the interview?

Got the rejection last week and they mentioned an enhancement program in the email. Haven't heard anything about this at einstein and couldn't find anything about it. Anyone else get this and know what the program is? Thanks!

Got the rejection last week and they mentioned an enhancement program in the email. Haven't heard anything about this at einstein and couldn't find anything about it. Anyone else get this and know what the program is? Thanks!
Most likely referring to this: AMSNY/SMBS Post-Baccalaureate Program

1648001232476.png

saddest financial aid package i’ve gotten so far, will be withdrawing. good luck to everyone else!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
What do you mean? Loans? That’s typical
They probably have merit or need-based aid from other schools, so the sadness probably is relative to their other packages, not the package of the avg matriculant

I interviewed last week 03/18, not sure if it was just for a WL position or not, but does anyone have a guess when I might hear something back?

I interviewed last week 03/18, not sure if it was just for a WL position or not, but does anyone have a guess when I might hear something back?
I interviewed the week before you. Based on past years threads, we most likely won't hear back until early May but it is possible to get accepted without first being placed on the waitlist.

I interviewed the week before you. Based on past years threads, we most likely won't hear back until early May but it is possible to get accepted without first being placed on the waitlist.
Sweet good to know! At least helps give a timeline in my head, thank you!

Just received the regular Waitlist email.
Interviewed 2/22

I freaked out for a second when I saw an email from Einstein a minute ago.
It was a reminder to fill out the post-interview survey

• Haha
Just received the regular Waitlist email.
Interviewed 2/22
Received the same email- second interview was 2/11. Sounds like no acceptances will go out until early May. The email stated that they “will reach a final decision in the coming months, hopefully by the first week in May.”

Received the same email- second interview was 2/11. Sounds like no acceptances will go out until early May. The email stated that they “will reach a final decision in the coming months, hopefully by the first week in May.”
Hm I also received the survey email but mine didn’t say anything about decision timeline, interesting.