2021-2022 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also got accepted from the hpwl at 6:20 am!! Never got the still interested email just hpwl -> A

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else on the HPWL that received the still interested email not get the A this morning? 😬

Congrats to all accepted!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else on the HPWL that received the still interested email not get the A this morning? 😬

Congrats to all accepted!!
Me, but I sent them a very lukewarm response to the still interested email

My Certiphi background check was started today, then I saw that if you ever spent time abroad it’ll cause delays. The kicker is I lived in another county for 18 years before migrating to the US so now I’m terrified that it won’t be back in time 😭.

My Certiphi background check was started today, then I saw that if you ever spent time abroad it’ll cause delays. The kicker is I lived in another county for 18 years before migrating to the US so now I’m terrified that it won’t be back in time 😭.
I was born in another country and stayed there for about 2 yrs, obv nothing close to 18 yrs but my certiphi was processed within the day anyways!

anyone else's amcas status go from alt list to interview requested??

anyone else's amcas status go from alt list to interview requested??
mine did. weird

I assume it's accidental because I haven't heard anything about an interview from Einstein, but it's super odd because it is not in the AMCAS admissions decisions glossary so I have no idea what that could even mean. Plus maybe that means someone from their admin team went in and was trying to change our status?? To what???

Last edited:
Got off the HPWL this morning! Sent a letter of interest

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Accepted off the HPWL this morning too! Interviewed 1/25, sent an interest letter afterward, put on HPWL 3/4, received still interested email 4/15, responded with a brief letter of intent.

For anyone who is getting discouraged like I was because they interviewed in Jan/Feb and saw interviews from Mar/Apr turning into A's, there is still hope!

Congrats to everyone else accepted and good luck to those still waiting!

I just received an acceptance from another school with a much better scholarship offer, but I would rather attend here. Does anyone know how receptive Einstein is to matching finaid packages and who I would email?

I just received an acceptance from another school with a much better scholarship offer, but I would rather attend here. Does anyone know how receptive Einstein is to matching finaid packages and who I would email?
I don't know how receptive they are or are not are but I know students have asked, it's worth reaching out about it. Try the financial aid office [email protected] and you could probably CC the admissions office as well to make sure someone sees it [email protected]

If anyone looking for accommodations near Albert Einstein (9 miles away), please message me.
private Suite with separate entry and fully furnished.
Parking, utilities included.