2020-2021 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted!! Interviewed April 9th

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else checking this page constantly to see if there are any updates 👀👀👀

Reactions: 3 users
Hang in there buds we got this 💪💪💪💪💪🥰

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a spam call from fresno. Almost lost my damn mind.....

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone waitlisted Heard back from UCDavis? I was just wondering if they have started calling waitlist applicants , Thank You!

Anyone waitlisted Heard back from UCDavis? I was just wondering if they have started calling waitlist applicants , Thank You!
nope. We're all just puking every morning and stalking this page anxiously. join the club

Anxiously waiting sounds about right…. Interviewed In October

Reactions: 1 user
I'm just gonna keep saying "Maybe tomorrow" until it works

Anyone know if there is a WL ranking?
No, they're just going to send out a random location to us in a couple of days. All of the individuals on the waitlist are expected to show up and box for the remaining spots

• Haha
  • Love
in all seriousness no. I'm pretty sure it was in the waitlist email. They just review apps and then decide
For our purposes the waitlist is unranked, but I doubt that internally it's just a stack of applications. I'm sure they have their own system

Got an email for the ARC-MD program! Still on the WL though

Have they started sending waitlist positions to applicants? In one email they said After May 1st and in another they said mid May

Have they started sending waitlist positions to applicants? In one email they said After May 1st and in another they said mid May
If they have started, nothing reported on here so far. I didn't get an email saying mid May though. Only the one saying after May 1st.

If they have started, nothing reported on here so far. I didn't get an email saying mid May though. Only the one saying after May 1st.
I only got emails saying "After May 1st" as well. The general trend seemed to be getting calls on Wednesdays so I assumed people would start hearing by today but guess not?

I only got emails saying "After May 1st" as well. The general trend seemed to be getting calls on Wednesdays so I assumed people would start hearing by today but guess not?
Well last year, the first WL call was reported on a Thursday afternoon.

Manifesting that acceptance. DREAM SCHOOL HERE WE GO!

I would just like to say that i am also manifesting an Acceptance from UC Davis TOMORROW. Cmon universe! ✨🩺🪐🤩

• Love
To make sure evereyone in this thread gets in tomorrow, I'm visiting every house of prayer tn🙏🙏🙏. Gotta cover all the bases. Anyone know the addy to a zoroastraian temple in socal?????

Last edited:
Hopping on this thread so I can receive your prayers

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

• Haha
Let today be the day! Im so anxious, been awake since 5 am lol...

Reactions: 6 users
I wonder if any new students have been added to the FB group lately?