2020-2021 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anybody who interviewed 3/2 heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed in mid December and silence

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
if UCR is done interviewing, why haven;t they sent out a final wave of R's for pre-interview people still in limbo :(

Reactions: 5 users
if UCR is done interviewing, why haven;t they sent out a final wave of R's for pre-interview people still in limbo :(

For the same reason they haven’t sent R’s to us post interviewees from October-March :(

• Care
Pre II R. IE, but not UCR alumni.
It’s over.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R an hour ago. Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Pre-II R as well :'( Good Luck anyone who is still waiting to hear back

• Care
Does anybody know if I get any advantage or disadvantage if I complete my Undergrad (Bio major) from UCR ? I am a resident of LA County. I have to select between UCSD/UCSB/UCR for my undergrad in next few days. Thanks.

Does anybody know if I get any advantage or disadvantage if I complete my Undergrad (Bio major) from UCR ? I am a resident of LA County. I have to select between UCSD/UCSB/UCR for my undergrad in next few days. Thanks.
Yes there’s a slight advantage. UCR has the haider program.

Reactions: 1 users
There is also less competition at UCR. In fact, it is a greatly cooperative environment for undergrad.
(I am a current UCR undergraduate and an accepted Haider applicant)

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed late January and still haven’t heard back. This is my dream school. Any non Haider applicants interviewed lately heard back yet??

Interviewed late January and still haven’t heard back. This is my dream school. Any non Haider applicants interviewed lately heard back yet??
Same. Interviewed 1/23 and I haven't heard anything. UCR is also my dream school and is one of two schools I'm still waiting to hear back from post-interview. The friends I have who have been accepted, one of which was not Haider, was accepted a while back. I'm not sure when he interviewed though. I'm losing hope. I get scam calls everyday from (951) area code and my heart stops every time thinking it's going to be THE call. I feel like I'm being tested haha.

Reactions: 3 users
Can we assume it's pretty much over or is there going to be some kind of movement in the next month or two?

Can we assume it's pretty much over or is there going to be some kind of movement in the next month or two?
well i interviewed on march 23rd, the last interview day, and they confirmed that there are still direct acceptances to go out, not just waitlists spots. and they said the soonest we would hear back would be in 3 weeks I believe

Reactions: 3 users
Got the call from Dr. Cooper about an hour ago! I am so shocked and happy!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Anyone else still not receive a Pre-II R even though apparently they're done with interviewing?

• Wow
Any March 23rd interviewees hear back yet?

Was not expecting it but got a call this evening. Interviewed November and hadn't heard a peep since lol.

• Love
Got the call a few hours ago! Interviewed in December.

• Love
I also got the call last night around 7:30 from Dr. Cooper! I’m on cloud 9 right now!

• Love
Congrats! It seems like Fridays are when acceptances are rolling out.
Looks like it! I missed a call from a 'No caller ID' number last night and Dr. Cooper left me a voicemail and email. So I came running to this thread to see! I interviewed in December and haven't heard anything since then.

• Love
Congrats to all of you that were accepted! Are any of you guys Haider applicants? I interviewed in Dec and still waiting to hear back ):

i got the call last night and have been basically crying of happiness since, i am a non-haider applicant who interviewed in november. i did send in an LOI! endless congratulations to everyone <3

• Love
for those who got accepted, did any of you put that you wanted to specialize in something other than primary care when you submitted your secondary?

Anybody receive a phone call this past Friday (4/23), it seems like the acceptance calls are being put out weekly on those days...?