2020-2021 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All right, fam, who's ready for another week of heartbreak?

hidethepainharold.jpg

I know I am.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
To anyone on here from march still waiting, you’re an MVP!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
I’m rooting for y’all this week🥺❤️

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
just got the A....i honestly can’t believe it🥺

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just go the A as well, interviewed 04/09. Is there a facebook group or chat group for accepted students? I'd like to find out about living situations and stuff.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Congrats guys! So they’re deff going by order of interview date. Where my May gang at

Just go the A as well, interviewed 04/09. Is there a facebook group or chat group for accepted students? I'd like to find out about living situations and stuff.
Congratulations! Were you morning or afternoon interview?

sending prayers/good vibes/positive thoughts... y’all have no idea how strong you are. i believe in you 🙌💪❤️

• Care
Sending positive vibes as welllll! Any April 13th interviewees here?!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I just spoke with someone at the admissions office again. She said that applicants are randomly assigned to an evaluator. The interview date doesn't really mean anything. If someone from a later date got their decision already, their evaluator was just faster than yours. Good news for me with my March 19th interview date.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
That's so weird. I literally have receipts of them saying that the deadlines have been removed.
I emailed the medical school admissions and they said that they will be opening the scholarship back up for a short window of time after they send out more acceptances and said they will notify me when they do.

Reactions: 1 users
If it makes you guys feel any better, I got an email saying that I have to put in my white coat order ASAP because the deadline to place the order is June 11th. Sooooo.... the rest of the acceptances would have to go out before then 🤷‍♀️

I'm not even an applicant right now and I'm anxious

Benedict Cumberbatch Reaction GIF

• Haha
I just spoke with someone at the admissions office again. She said that applicants are randomly assigned to an evaluator. The interview date doesn't really mean anything. If someone from a later date got their decision already, their evaluator was just faster than yours. Good news for me with my March 19th interview date.
It’s interesting that some evaluators are taking so long. There are definitely still a lot of acceptances to be given. They haven’t delivered decisions to the vast majority of the MSBS class and there are 51 of us. So, there has to be some pretty significant movement soon if they are going to stick to these ‘deadlines’ - that they themselves cannot meet.

Petition to gently bully Wahaj’s evaluator into just submitting their admission bc we already know it’s an A😤

Aww thanks all! My stats aren't great but i love this school so much!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Lol realistically how long does it take to just send an evaluation jeeeez 😭 gonna blink then its July

EDIT: I want to rant so bad. But I’ll hold my patience, it’s just too frustrating.

Last edited:
  • Care
Lol realistically how long does it take to just send an evaluation jeeeez 😭 gonna blink then its July

EDIT: I want to rant so bad. But I’ll hold my patience, it’s just too frustrating.
UT Evals.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Dang I really thought we'd hear something today. Kinda weird to have a Tuesday with no updates.

• Care
Agreed. After all that movement yesterday I was thinking it'd be an active week...

Their Twitter was oddly quiet today too, so who knows, maybe they're working furiously on it and tomorrow's gonna be huge.

If only...

I am praying for you all! The group me is only filled to 103 people and I think July 10 is the commit to enroll deadline. So hopefully they will let you know soon enough !

• Care
I am an OOS applicant still waiting to hear back. I've heard that you should have housing established by July 1st to qualify for in state tuition the second year. Does anyone have more insight on this? I hope they can get back to me before it's too late to get that set up if I get in.

Heard from my friends not on sdn that there were some As given out today

it has been deafeningly quiet here...still sending positivity to all of you💜

• Care
Trying not to give up hope but it is a struggle at this point, lol

• Care
Yeah this is the slowest this thread has ever been. You can feel the dread and the calm before the storm.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
I’m honestly going to start messaging them every three days or less at this point. Like at least reject me, anything but the ghosting. Thanks for all the positive thoughts all!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users