2020-2021 Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine (RVUCOM-Utah)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're not going to until Friday at the earliest. The adcom at CO said they're meeting on the 3rd.
Oh cool! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just missed a call from Debbie at St. George rehabilitation. Could it be?

Members don't see this ad :)
how long does it take to get moved from “applicant” to “complete”? I love RVUCOM and am so antsy and nervous!!!

Anyone else gotten an acceptance call? I see that the CO campus is making calls and I'm getting super anxious :oops:

No. No call yet. My anxiety is also through the roof, lol

Members don't see this ad :)
It looks like CO campus calls were first? I also interviewed on 8/19 for Utah and thought the interview actually went really well. I'm going to assume I was rejected after NEXT week ends. Who knows honestly! Staying hopeful :)

It looks like CO campus calls were first? I also interviewed on 8/19 for Utah and thought the interview actually went really well. I'm going to assume I was rejected after NEXT week ends. Who knows honestly! Staying hopeful :)
No news is good news! I interviewed 8/24 and my stress is through the roof! Hopefully next Monday we will hear something.

Do they only send acceptances on mondays?
That’s what I read in past threads from 2019 and 2017 but I’m not sure how it’ll be with COVID. It’s reassuring at least to know that we are all in this together and no one from the St. George location heard anything yet

I’ve got a question! I paid the secondary fee on 7/27. My status has been “File Complete” since 8/14. But the Recommendation of Choice date on my portal has changed from 8/13 to 8/27 to now 9/9. Is this happening to anyone else? What does it mean??

Last edited:
Accepted! Interviewed 8/20.

Reactions: 3 users
I JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!!!!!!! ACCEPTED!
SAME!!! OMG I CRIED AND CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! SCARED ITS A FLUKE LMAOOOOOOO but she basically said everything is due before January 1st (deposits, immunizations, etc) and our portal should update by Friday where we can find the matriculation letter. I WAS SHOCKED AAAAHHHHH!!! but CONGRATS!!!

SAME!!! OMG I CRIED AND CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! SCARED ITS A FLUKE LMAOOOOOOO but she basically said everything is due before January 1st (deposits, immunizations, etc) and our portal should update by Friday where we can find the matriculation letter. I WAS SHOCKED AAAAHHHHH!!! but CONGRATS!!!

congratulations!!! when did you receive your call?

Me too. If they accept 80% of those they interview then I must have bombed the interview. I dont feel like I did but, I dont know

Me too. If they accept 80% of those they interview then I must have bombed the interview. I dont feel like I did but, I dont know
I feel like I could have done better in the interview but I definitely didn’t bomb it. I wish they would just let us know. The anticipation is the worst part

What time did everyone get their acceptance calls?

Has anyone gotten a rejection email yet? It seemed like the Colorado campus got them early yesterday evening.

This whole process is so deeply demoralizing, tbh

I'm at work with a missed phone call from a private number and I am just going crazy over whether it was the acceptance call or just spam lol

received a call after fully convincing myself that i was rejected. best of luck everyone and please don't give up hope !!!!! y'all are going to be A++ doctors because y'all are kind, dedicated, and smart peeps!!! sending <3