2019-2020 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any movement this past week? What are the possibilities of movement before school starts? :bang:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mr. Rose says at this time they’ve not experienced much waitlist movement

Even tho they say they accept students off waitlist up til mid-July, with such little waitlist movement this year, I can't help but think I don't have a chance anymore. :cryi:

• Sad
Students attending the middletown campus, do you know if a guarantor would be required to rent an apartment in Middletown (similar to NYC)?
depends on your credit score and the land lord. Safe bet is to assume yes

What do you guys think about the flipped-classroom approach?

Anyone withdrawing from Middletown soon? I need me some WL movement

Reactions: 5 users
Hi everyone , I was informed by Mr. Rose that there is EXTREMELY limited waitlist movement at this time & according to him this seems to be a very different trend when compared to the other the other years.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone , I was informed by Mr. Rose that there is EXTREMELY limited waitlist movement at this time & according to him this seems to be a very different trend when compared to the other the other years.

Thank you for letting us know. In addition to the school’s great performance, I feel the admission is greatly affected by pandemic this year. Best wish to all of us on the waitlist!

Reactions: 5 users
NS,

I’ve given up my spot on the waitlist. Hopefully some movement happens before orientation for the rest of you guys.

SK

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait the cycle is over?? Does that mean no more movement on the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure what that means. It's not a full-out deny... but it's kinda saying not to get your hopes up :(

Wait the cycle is over?? Does that mean no more movement on the waitlist?
Probably means they aren't officially doing anything rn ands the class is full. Any movement will come from people dropping off. I think Touro does pull from the MS class at the beginning of the semester is someone drops.

Has everyone received an end of cycle email?
School has already started. I hate to break it to you but admissions is over. At this point anyone dropping will be replaced by the top M.S student