2022-2023 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Check the update letter. It’s on the top. It will say if you are on the waitlist. Because if you are, you need to click on the link to accept the waitlist.
Yellow means accepted, as far as I see for South Georgia. I am guessing, both campus are the same way.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Check the update letter. It’s on the top. It will say if you are on the waitlist. Because if you are, you need to click on the link to accept the waitlist.
Yellow means accepted, as far as I see for South Georgia. I am guessing, both campus are the same way.
You were right a few hours later I got the update for waitlist

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Accepted today. Hope y’all that are waiting hear some good news soon!

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we still think theres going to be movement on the waitlist or is done ?

Do we still think theres going to be movement on the waitlist or is done ?
I think there will be movement previous years theres been movement all the way up to July

Super bummed, but hey its better than outright rejection. How long have you been waiting btw ?
Since March, and don’t loose hope guys! I bet we will see more movement before the end of this week. People who were recently accepted were not on the WL btw

Withdrawing, hope it goes to one of you! Good luck

Withdrew from the waitlist today! Hope there is movement soon for this school, it’s been pretty quiet since I was waitlisted back in December!!

Last edited:
Withdrew from the waitlist today! Hope there is movement soon for this school, it’s been pretty quite since I was waitlisted back in December!!
Thanks for the update ! Did you get in elsewhere? Why are you withdrawing if I may ask ?

Thanks for the update ! Did you get in elsewhere? Why are you withdrawing if I may ask ?
Hi! I recently got accepted to UIWSOM. It is a better fit for me and my fiancé. Really grateful for the acceptance and I know PCOM is a great school, but there just aren’t any job openings in the area for my fiancé. That’s literally the only reason lol

Hi! I recently got accepted to UIWSOM. It is a better fit for me and my fiancé. Really grateful for the acceptance and I know PCOM is a great school, but there just aren’t any job openings in the area for my fiancé. That’s literally the only reason lol
I feel this my wife has a lot of opportunities in ATL which js why i really want to get off the WL but lets see congrats! UIWSOM IS dope. You got this !

I wonder if anyone has been in my situation and can give me advice - I have been accepted into a masters program that starts in August, and I have been waitlisted here. The program requires me to live in ATL close to the school, which means I have to find housing there soon. However, I have already renewed my housing contract at my current place, and If I get into pcom from WL I won’t need to move. If I sign the housing contract in ATL and then get into pcom, I’ll be screwed again and have to sub lease that place. I wish we could have known some kind of info about wl and how it’s ranked so I could make a proper decision. Any advice anyone?

I wonder if anyone has been in my situation and can give me advice - I have been accepted into a masters program that starts in August, and I have been waitlisted here. The program requires me to live in ATL close to the school, which means I have to find housing there soon. However, I have already renewed my housing contract at my current place, and If I get into pcom from WL I won’t need to move. If I sign the housing contract in ATL and then get into pcom, I’ll be screwed again and have to sub lease that place. I wish we could have known some kind of info about wl and how it’s ranked so I could make a proper decision. Any advice anyone?
Can you put off getting a new lease until maybe late June mid July ? I was in a similar position last year. I would stay where you are and wait to see if pcom accepts you. That way maybe you dont need to leave. if they have not offered you and acceptance by late june mid july id brake the lease and use master’s money to pay the fee which will suck but alteast you gave it a chance.

Any movement guys? How are our chances looking?
Can you put off getting a new lease until maybe late June mid July ? I was in a similar position last year. I would stay where you are and wait to see if pcom accepts you. That way maybe you dont need to leave. if they have not offered you and acceptance by late june mid july id brake the lease and use master’s money to pay the fee which will suck but alteast you gave it a chance.
yeah that’s a good idea. I might be able to

Hoping they will accept a few more people this Friday.

I got off the waitlist today, and I will not be accepting it so I hope it goes to one of you guys waiting!

Me too! I got off the waitlist Thursday. Keep checking your emails because I had just 24 hours to pay the fee.
Waitlist is moving guys.

Can I get a show of hands of hopeful waitlisted people here? Like this message 😭 stay hard!!

Got the call yesterday guys ! Finally got that A, Check your portals they gave me 24 hrs ro pay the deposit.

Got the call yesterday guys ! Finally got that A, Check your portals they gave me 24 hrs ro pay the deposit.
Congrats! Awesome. Did they also email you? Just asking because we're about to leave for vacation where there is limited cell signal.

I got the email first and the call was just the next day. Check your emails constantly.

Congrats! Awesome. Did they also email you? Just asking because we're about to leave for vacation where there is limited cell signal.
same day email and a call a few hours after

Hey guys how long did it take for you guys to get the orientation task list after being accepted it had been a full week for me and i am concerned.

Hi! I'm applying to PCOM this cycle and want to connect with a current student to learn more about the school and your experiences. Is anyone available to chat over a phone call? Thank you!

They sent out schedule for orientation. Kinda nervous.