2022-2023 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A!!!!!!!!!! My first acceptance- I cried

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Anybody know what it means if it says "Application Status: Under Review (A)" on my profile?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody know what it means if it says "Application Status: Under Review (A)" on my profile?

I just checked and my application also says that. I don't think it means anything in particular considering I only just got the II this morning. But I could be wrong! Idk what my status was before the II so it may have changed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me. Interviewed 11/21 and haven’t heard anything back yet. I thought the interview went okay…now I’m not so sure 😕
I would recommend reaching out to them over email because I interviewed on 11/21 and got my decision email on Wed 11/18

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if there is an accepted students page?

Me. Interviewed 11/21 and haven’t heard anything back yet. I thought the interview went okay…now I’m not so sure 😕
Still haven’t heard nothing. I did email them and they had told me we would receive a decision last week. And still nothing. Weird that other students from later cohorts already have their decisions. If we didn’t get accepted, not sure why we haven’t been informed yet. It’s been quite some time.

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! Any tips for the interview? I have mine coming up in early feb
ty! know how to answer typical questions (why doctor, why DO, why this school, etc.) and be able to reflect on your experiences. also be genuine! be yourself but still in a professional way

Accepted just now! Interviewed 11/21

Any current students here??

Last edited:
Interviewed 12/5, accepted on 1/20, OOS. Is there an accepted students page???

Accepted folks, feel free to shoot me a message if you’d like! Hoping to get to know some people before we all start in July

Figure Id make a groupme until SGA makes an official page on FB or groupme, PM me for details! :)

Any current students, how receptive is admin to student feedback? I saw from previous threads years ago that the clicker sessions are not too popular amongst some students, curious if anything ever came of their course evals

does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like for tourocom middletown? this is ideally my top choice and i was waitlisted back in november :( I do believe i was in the first cohort of interviews

Would someone mind sharing how long the interview is? Is it just one interview? Or a few?

Anyone else get the email yesterday offering an interview to the MT campus (even though I opted for only NY campuses on the secondary)? They said if accepting the MT interview, however, that I would no longer be considered for the NY campuses

Interviews on 1/9, accepted 3/6.
I’m withdrawing my acceptance.

Anyone from 1/30 interview group hear back? I remember them saying 4-6 weeks

does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like for tourocom middletown? this is ideally my top choice and i was waitlisted back in november :( I do believe i was in the first cohort of interviews
The waitlist is ranked, I would call and ask your general position! I was told movement starts early April.