2017-2018 University of California - Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
still waiting for that secondary.....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Is the consensus that they did their mass waitlists acceptances already? Should I lose hope? I interviewed in December, waitlisted in January. It seems like the ones getting off the waitlists all interviewed in sept, oct, nov...well those posting anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
Is the consensus that they did their mass waitlists acceptances already? Should I lose hope? I interviewed in December, waitlisted in January. It seems like the ones getting off the waitlists all interviewed in sept, oct, nov...well those posting anyway.
I interviewed and was waitlisted in January. Got my offer earlier this week.

Members don't see this ad :)

have you sent in any update/interest letters?

Withdrawing my acceptance and scholarship. Good luck to you all! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Withdrew acceptance and scholarship.

Did anyone accepted from the waitlist interview for rural prime?

Can anyone comment on how well UCD can prepare you for competitive residencies? How easy/difficult is it to nab solid away rotations? Does the name carry some good weight?

Accepted off the waitlist this Friday!!!! (Interviewed in late October and waitlisted in early November)

Accepted off the waitlist yesterday. Will most likely be declining the offer. Good luck to those still waiting! :)

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off the waitlist just now! I was all set for an out-of-state school and now I'm torn...

Just got accepted off the waitlist with a 10k a year scholarship!!!!! I'm from SoCal, interviewed in Sept, wait-listed in October, and I sent a letter of interest/update in April.

Will most likely be withdrawing though!

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on what student life is like here?
The environment here is incredibly friendly and nurturing. In my opinion Davis does pretty good at selecting genuinely nice individuals, and I've loved hanging out with my class. I've never felt like I was competing with my classmates, and everyone wants everyone to pass and do well. It's a great environment

Reactions: 5 users
Can somebody on the inside throw those of us on the waitlist a bone? Is the class full, pretty much full?

Anyone know what we're expected to buy before orientation? A few other schools I was accepted to gave me a list of supplies.

Accepted of waitlist earlier today! Will be attending. Anyone know how to access the Facebook page for class of 2022?

Accepted of waitlist earlier today! Will be attending. Anyone know how to access the Facebook page for class of 2022?
Congratulations!!! Yes, you just need to request access to the Facebook page and one of the moderators will accept your request. It might take a few days though, because they actually get a list from admissions with all accepted students and need to verify you are on there before accepting your request

Congratulations!!! Yes, you just need to request access to the Facebook page and one of the moderators will accept your request. It might take a few days though, because they actually get a list from admissions with all accepted students and need to verify you are on there before accepting your request
Thank you!!! It’s that I haven’t been able to find the link, can you post the link to the FB page, so I can request access. Thank you!!!

Thank you!!! It’s that I haven’t been able to find the link, can you post the link to the FB page, so I can request access. Thank you!!!
Never mind found it!