2017-2018 Baylor College of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i have no error message either

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think that portal being broken is evident that you got accepted. My reasoning is that my portal is broken and there is no way I got accepted!

So mine is back to normal now, which probably means they hate me

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mine says this when I go to the one they sent with the II, is that the one? Because my supplementary one just says that everything is complete and they'll communicate anything else via email. Does yours say this for both? Or just the confirmation link from the II?
Mine was from the status check portal, but it's gone now

My pre-interview portal (the one attached to the II) gives the error but not the file completion/status check one.. Didn't realize there was a difference

My pre-interview portal (the one attached to the II) gives the error but not the file completion/status check one.. Didn't realize there was a difference
Oh, my pre-interview portal says that too. i doubt it means anything tho

Can someone post the link to both portals. I interviewed but can't figure out how to get to the post-interview portal

Can someone post the link to both portals. I interviewed but can't figure out how to get to the post-interview portal
I don't have a post-II portal; the three places I know of that you can log in at all are:
On this page, both "Log in as existing user" and "File completion/status check"
Here is the pre-interview one which now gives an error.

I'm not going to derive any meaning from any of this; just pointing out there are multiple places that you can log in, in general.

I think I'm going to wait for calls to start going out before I start worrying

Reactions: 5 users
Soooo you guys can call me now, I’m free for the next few hours...

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Attachments

• ACACB4BE-8E8A-44FA-B3A0-BCF23DE7B0D0.png
    ACACB4BE-8E8A-44FA-B3A0-BCF23DE7B0D0.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 217
II today scheduled for Jan 5. OOS Lizzy m = 76

Reactions: 2 users
Well ****, based on past threads, I guess those of us that don't hear today/tomorrow-ish will have to wait until Feb/March..

I feel like I remember reading from past threads that a stream of calls started in late November, not mid-November?

I feel like I remember reading from past threads that a stream of calls started in late November, not mid-November?
Last year's thread had 2 on 11/15 and like 3-4 late Novemberish.

Hey so I'm a current (lurking) MS1 and to give you guys some perspective, last year the first calls went out on Nov 15 and continued after that about every week or two until about march/April. Rolling admission and such.

Reactions: 3 users
Got an II around 3:30 today
MCAT is 513 and GPA is 3.7, so definitely on the lower side for Baylor

Reactions: 1 users
I was complete around late September!

So Bcm has officially not started calling yet... per someone in admissions when I emailed earlier

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 users
Sorry guys I misheard that person. Nothing from Baylor that I know.

Any MSTP applicants here? It's been silent for like two months now. Do you know if Baylor does silent rejections for MSTP? Thanks.

MSTP applicant in the same boat -- been complete since mid-August and still nothing :/ There's no reported rejections in the MD/PhD rejections thread which makes me feel like they might be doing silent rejections, but on the other hand there's still 3/5 interview dates left open (with 2 of them being in january) so I suppose there is still hope of getting an II in the next month?? this process is making me so neurotic lolol

I received an II two days ago for January 5th. I didn't look at any alternate available dates. This is my hometown. I'm surprised to hear from Baylor before McGovern.

Reactions: 3 users
I received an II two days ago for January 5th. I didn't look at any alternate available dates. This is my hometown. I'm surprised to hear from Baylor before McGovern.

Radio silence from mcgovern here as well ;/

MSTP applicant in the same boat -- been complete since mid-August and still nothing :/ There's no reported rejections in the MD/PhD rejections thread which makes me feel like they might be doing silent rejections, but on the other hand there's still 3/5 interview dates left open (with 2 of them being in january) so I suppose there is still hope of getting an II in the next month?? this process is making me so neurotic lolol
Such a stressful experience! Hopefully no news is good ? lol.

Dear Baylor, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, **** it, what's been up, man?
How's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie

Reactions: 6 users