2021-2022 Baylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bumping this again, does anyone know Baylor’s CTE deadline?
The Baylor website does not specify a date, but refers you to the AMCAS protocols, which say to narrow a school choice to one by April 30.
If you are in doubt and have not committed at this point, you should contact the MSTP director directly.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to give y'all some hope, I am an IS applicant who did not receive a WL email from BCM and I was accepted off of the WL today

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Same. I was accepted off the WL today and will be relinquishing my current spot at UTMB. I didn't even know I will still in the running! :rofl: Good luck everyone!!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Plenty of time left everybody. And hey, even if worst comes to pass, you’ll rebound. I’m right there with y’all.

Members don't see this ad :)
han-solo-never.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I have yet to move on. The admissions office said that there should be some significant movement after may 15th

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user
I have yet to move on. The admissions office said that there should be some significant movement after may 15th

Don’t you have an acceptance to UAB? Enjoy the time you have left before school worry and regret free. IMO once you make peace with not getting into Baylor you’ll find that UAB is exactly where you needed to be. Having been on a waitlist for undergrad, the anxiety before getting the official rejection and the anger and regret after not getting in held me back from personal growth.

Reactions: 2 users
Don’t you have an acceptance to UAB? Enjoy the time you have left before school worry and regret free. IMO once you make peace with not getting into Baylor you’ll find that UAB is exactly where you needed to be. Having been on a waitlist for undergrad, the anxiety before getting the official rejection and the anger and regret after not getting in held me back from personal growth.
Only reason I’m this ancy is that my girlfriend of almost 3 years is doing chiropractic school in Houston. I know y’all think I’m a psycho for how neurotic I am on this thread (partially true), it’s more for making my relationship easier and not exclusively “muh baylor”

Only reason I’m this ancy is that my girlfriend of almost 3 years is doing chiropractic school in Houston. I know y’all think I’m a psycho for how neurotic I am on this thread (partially true), it’s more for making my relationship easier and not exclusively “muh baylor”
I’m in a very similar position, also with my girlfriend of three years. It’s not ideal, but it’s a challenge many other people have overcome, including a very good friend of mine who is now entering her 3rd year of med school. Give your mind some rest and let yourself be excited for what’s ahead. What is meant to be will be.

Reactions: 2 users
For anyone still on the WL — called today and the class is full. Obviously that could change if anyone drops, but the person I spoke to indicated that those who have gotten off WL at this point onward historically are outliers.

images-2.jpeg

I think Baylor is sending out their "Our class is complete" emails for the 2021-2022 cycle today.
Sorry, to all y'all who were still on the WL for this year. You will find your doctoring home somewhere -

• Care
Yes its been a beautiful wait journey!!! And we are all stationed where we are meant!!! Best wishes everyone!