2010-2011 Cornell University (Weill) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
the status pages say that the class will be selected in mid march.

they always say mid-march =/ but have been releasing decisions early march in recent years

I believe last year it was on March 3 which is tomorrow. Man I can't wait to find out the (hopefully good) news!

I believe last year it was on March 3 which is tomorrow. Man I can't wait to find out the (hopefully good) news!

There is also no reason why they have to do the same thing they did last year :).

Really not sure what kind of news to expect, it's a true question mark for me. Best of luck :luck:.

Regardless of when decisions are released, good luck all :)

I knoww I'm waiting for the shoe to drop any day now...

I hope its good news for everyone ! :xf::xf::D

(edit) also does anyone know if its e-mail or snail mail?? trying to gauge the amount of freak out i should commence..

(edit) also does anyone know if its e-mail or snail mail?? trying to gauge the amount of freak out i should commence..

They sent an e-mail in December, so I assume they'll do the same now.

Past threads indicate e-mail I think. Should really be anytime now. Good luck :)

Members don't see this ad :)
i wish there an mmmcdowe equivalent for cornell's thread. is there no cornell med student that peruses this thread and can tell us when these emails might go out?

i wish there an mmmcdowe equivalent for cornell's thread. is there no cornell med student that peruses this thread and can tell us when these emails might go out?

Every school could use one. Maybe they are being serious about mid march this year. Would be a bummer to have to wait till the 15th. I was banking on hearing from Cornell this week. Lame lame lame.

I'm a first year at Cornell but unfortunately I don't have any info about when decisions will be emailed. I feel your pain :(
Good luck!

I'll definitely call tomorrow if we don't find out more today!

I called yesterday. They said they didn't have a date when they would be sending out decisions just yet. I don't know why they would make it up if it weren't true. We might have to wait until mid-March this year after all. Also, the Assistant Dean of Admissions (Lori Nicolaysen) is new this year which adds to the likelihood that they might be doing things differently than the past two years.

I called yesterday. They said they didn't have a date when they would be sending out decisions just yet. I don't know why they would make it up if it weren't true. We might have to wait until mid-March this year after all. Also, the Assistant Dean of Admissions (Lori Nicolaysen) is new this year which adds to the likelihood that they might be doing things differently than the past two years.

Ok, good to know. Just hope that it doesn't mean we don't hear back until april. :scared:

Ugh gotta get past another weekend to have another shot of maybe getting a decision next week. :scared:

Anyone else having issues loading the status page? I just checked, it's taking FOREVER to load for me and eventually giving me a "Web page not available" message.

Anyone else having issues loading the status page? I just checked, it's taking FOREVER to load for me and eventually giving me a "Web page not available" message.

Loaded just fine for me.
Also, this bump just gave me a heart attack.

Loaded just fine for me.
Also, this bump just gave me a heart attack.

I can't load the page either

The secondary application page is loading fine. However, the status page I'm unable to access.

+1 to etherpentane's reaction :cool:

both links don't work for me anymore

they both did earlier.......

just checked my status again, even though i knew it wouldn't change. Is this becoming pathological?

discuss

got an acceptance email this morning!! :) :) i'm kind of surprised no one else has posted though..?

ACCEPTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biglove::biglove::biglove:

They usually send out mass emails for acceptances huh?

They usually send out mass emails for acceptances huh?

I would imagine those of us who have not gotten an email will get some different news.

Oh well, congrats folks! Happy for you!

Congrats guys!! I am adding myself to the no emails group. Good luck everyone!

Just read the acceptance email, thought it was a prank from a friend. I can't believe I got in. To all my future classmates: CONGRATS!!!

Congrats to all who got in!

For the rest of us, the wait begins anew... lucky us :oops:

Thanks everyone! For those who are still waiting and may be waitlisted.. hang in there! :luck:

Congrats to all those who received acceptances today!

Just called the admission office. They said that they will be sending acceptances over the next few days, as they come out of committee Good luck to all

Just called the admission office. They said that they will be sending acceptances over the next few days, as they come out of committee Good luck to all

Lex, you just made my day so much better! Thanks for checking!!

Ditto ^^^. Thanks for checking lex. These next few days are going to be really long.

Status
Not open for further replies.