2018-2019 Weill Cornell Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So do you guys think WL movement is pretty much done?

Members don't see this ad.

I withdrew my acceptance today. Hoping it goes to someone who really needs and wants it (aka everyone)! Also hoping that they won't announce debt-free right after I made this decision ha.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was just accepted off the WL! Super surprised given how late it is and how limited it seemed WL movement was.

Reactions: 10 users
Congrats!!! Was it by phone or email?

It was by phone initially, but I wasn’t able to pick up. After a few hours, I got an email instead!

I’m withdrawing the acceptance after a few days of deliberation... good luck to the rest of you following this thread! Hopefully someone hears something soon :)

Reactions: 2 users
When do most students take Step 1? @Avada Cadaver ?

The school has transitioned to having all students take Step1 AFTER their clerkships (before, students had the option of choosing to take it before or after). After your year of clerkships, you'll get 6-8 weeks or so (or more if you need) of dedicated study period for Step1. Good luck!

Any guesses what WCMC will be announcing on Monday?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have a ballpark figure on how much EFC is based on parental income? Like if your parents earn $100K/$150K/$200K per year