2022-2023 Weill Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A email! If it’s any consolation, I do not think I will be coming here. Try to be gentle with yourselves <3

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 15 users
just got the A. very grateful and am sorry that the decision release process was so mishandled this time around

Reactions: 3 users
AHHHHH AAHHHH. What a great way to start the weekend! Hugs to all those waiting still or didn't get the response they hoped for. You're all awesome.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got that alternative-list decision post interview. Mixed feelings. It's not over mates.

S'all good, man.

Reactions: 4 users
Yo friends, just got accepted! However, I did NOT receive an email this morning!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users
WL. more crushed than I thought I would be

Agree. Other schools I felt meh about and wasn’t surprised when waitlisted / rejected, but this one I felt good about and I’m super sad. The process sucks. I really feel for you
also in the same boat - it's really hard to hear interviewers say you're a great fit and get your hopes up, even though I tried not to put too much stock in it. this was definitely my best-feeling interview :/

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the acceptance! anyone know if we have to accept it?

Uhh anyone know if we should add anything on the "comments" or "anything we should know" portions? For the WL form.
Same question here. I'm thinking about sending a LOI (I'm 100% going to Cornell if I get off the WL) but would putting something here be of any benefit?

did no one else get a post-ii R? ;-;

I received the Acceptance!!!! Interviewed in November!!

Reactions: 1 users
A!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH got the strange email before toooo

Only school I got an interview for NYC and always wanted to be in NYC - truly a dreammmm :’)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
fifth WL, literally giving up hope at this point

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
did no one else get a post-ii R? ;-;
I did! This was my last “top tier” school to hear from so I guess I’ll be peacing out to my state school. Good luck to everyone else who got in/will get in off waitlist I’m sure you will all do great things with the resources you’ll get here.

• Care
WL! Sad! Giving up SDN for Lent now iykyk, protect ya mental health homies

WL :(( Did any of you put anything in the comments or Is there anything we should know? part of the survey?? Idk if I should say something about how this school is my top choice or just leave it blank

WL :(( Did any of you put anything in the comments or Is there anything we should know? part of the survey?? Idk if I should say something about how this school is my top choice or just leave it blank
I didn't put anything, it seems like such a small box

What are our thoughts on sending a LOI? is it futile?

A!!! Currently crying/****ting/throwing up

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone accepted not get a CWID in their acceptance email? (mines blank)

Should we have hope?? I feel like WL movement from this school is minimal
stalking previous SDN threads (2020-2021) I saw it floated that up to 40% of the class has come from WL in previous years but that feels incredibly high and likely inaccurate lol...I dont have my hopes high for this WL

WL this morning as well. Honestly not too mad, but I already sent a letter of intent so now I've got to get busy so I can write a good update letter. Congrats to the As!

pre-II R today, OOS, complete 7/25