WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am actually a super shy/anxious person myself and theatre really helps wuth that I think!

Well, idk if it 'helps' in not being anxious and stuff but being able of detach you from yourself is a really sun thing to do and can be helpful ig. Theatre goat!
Yes, I agree. I have social anxiety (which people almost never guess because I burn energy to pretend I don't) and signing up for theater was always a way to force myself to be social and in front of people.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am actually a super shy/anxious person myself and theatre really helps wuth that I think!

Well, idk if it 'helps' in not being anxious and stuff but being able of detach you from yourself is a really sun thing to do and can be helpful ig. Theatre goat!
I... probably don't need to detach from myself in any more ways.
I have an unfortunate history of being mocked/ignored/taunted by peers so joining theatre has never really been something I've desired. I'd rather just have very strong opinions from my couch.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
No

It's very specifically a villager voting a villager at f4 or f3 for the loss
Actually correcting myself because I forgot wolf sweeps exist. It's not f4 or f3, but VoLo/LyLo/whatever you want to call it. The village's losing vote.

Reactions: 2 users
Actually correcting myself because I forgot wolf sweeps exist. It's not f4 or f3, but VoLo/LyLo/whatever you want to call it. The village's losing vote.
Got it. Some WW terms I never actually learn the definition of and just try to deduce from context clues.

By the way, strong theatre opinion:
DEAR EVAN HANSEN SUCKS
I HATE IT
GET IT AWAY FROM ME

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
I can not think of a choker like someone who enjoys choking people. Like, BDSM stuff type of stuff. And I doubt that mental image is going to disappear out of my head

• Haha
  • Wow
I can not think of a choker like someone who enjoys choking people. Like, BDSM stuff type of stuff. And I doubt that mental image is going to disappear out of my head
Oh, it also means that. Did they tell you this was a vet/med forum? Just a cover story.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
SDN WW getting back to its roots tbh. Things have been tame lately.
the sex swing comment was ... tame????????????????

I'm yeeting myself and leaving the thread.

Contingency vote shorty

• Haha
  • Care
  • Wow
the sex swing comment was ... tame????????????????

I'm yeeting myself and leaving the thread.

Contingency vote shorty
As your mother I dont want to even know the context of this.Go to sleep pls

• Haha
  • Angry
Official terminal read: probably Khepri is the wolf? Don't let them convince you Santy is the last wolf. Probably?

Official terminal read: probably Khepri is the wolf? Don't let them convince you Santy is the last wolf. Probably?
Noes. But I can’t win against w!Santy here anyway. If you’re town, we’ve pretty much lost.

• Sad
God I wish we could have yeeted one of Khepri and Santy today. Should have pushed harder. Should have cased instead of... I guess lunch? Or yesterday. Shoulda done that yesterday.

• Hmm
  • Care
  • Angry
Noes. But I can’t win against w!Santy here anyway. If you’re town, we’ve pretty much lost.
I'm voting for Santy right now, and while I'm going to start tomorrow fresh, I think Zenge, Clem and I are all going to be thoughtful tomorrow. I'm saying this out loud to force them to be thoughtful.

God I wish we could have yeeted one of Khepri and Santy today. Should have pushed harder. Should have cased instead of... I guess lunch? Or yesterday. Shoulda done that yesterday.
Yeah I considered pushing them harder yesterday, but I didn't feel like it after spay/neuter. And then today I had a headache, so...

• Sad
Eh. I am town . And dont feel like you are a wolf and still think its Psv.

If for some reason they arent, I dont know where I will go tomorrow yet LMAO

Eh. I am town . And dont feel like you are a wolf and still think its Psv.

If for some reason they arent, I dont know where I will go tomorrow yet LMAO
Santy's positivity is admirable, but there's just no way she'd keep it up this long

...right??

I swear to god PSV

• Haha
  • Care
Nah, after the flip maybe. But tomorrow I will travel and spend the day with friends! So Sunday will be hell ig if you are Villa

• Haha
  • Angry
Santy's positivity is admirable, but there's just no way she'd keep it up this long

...right??

I swear to god PSV
Ehhh, I would def do it. Like, 'Oh no I feel bad about losing' , 'I'll make up to it with messing with them making them think tbey still havent won'

• Love
  • Haha