Madagascar Part TWWo - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
"Kowalski, status report."

Kowalski looked up from scribbling on his notepad. "No progress on locating Manfredi and Johnson, Skipper."

"Rico! You know your mission. We need to identify who is responsible for this. No penguin is left behind."

Rico said nothing, continuing to make his fish knife dance through the air. His sushi preparation was unmatched. If only he could use the delicate rolls to find out what happened to his missing comrades.

"Sir, aren't Manfredi and Johnson left behind? They're not here-"

"QUIET, Private."

Skipper leaned toward Kowalski, raising his eyebrows conspiratorially. "We can use Private as bait," he murmured. "He's gullible and expendable. Soft. I trust that you can come up with a plan that uses him at his best capacity."

"We have to find out what happened, and the plan will work. Continue to work on your missions. I'll expect another status report shortly," Skipper barked. He looked around at the other penguins, first at Kowalski, then Rico, and finally Private, though he quickly looked away from that fool.

"For now, just smile and wave, boys.
Smile and wave."
Penguins-of-madagascar GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Welcome to Madagascar 2, brought to you by the mods who brought you Henry Stickmin.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Mods: @supershorty, @kaydubs, and @Animal Midwife
SOD/EOD: 10PM EDT
Cycle Length: 48/24
Things you might want to know about voting: there is no maj in this game. Ties are resolved through RNG. Mass death is a possibility. You have been warned. Sleep votes are permitted.
Posting: night cycles are closed.
PMing: only mafia may communicate outside the thread.
Posting min/max: 10 content posts are required per game day. Naked votes do not count. Post cap of 100 posts per player per game day, will be lifted 2 hours prior to EOD.

Setup: Cop 9er
2x mafia goon
1x town cop

6x vanilla townies

Roster:
1. @potentialsheltervet
2. @Zenge142
3. @genny
4. @Viscernable
Skill Issue. @Santygrass
6. @Clem J
7. @WildZoo
8. @SARdoghandler
9. @Aprilthearab

Subs: nada zip zilch

Tots:
uts. @Lawpy
1. @Barkley13
pigeon. @holdthemayo
avocado. @NateTheLesser

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Rules, including participation requirements

1. Most importantly: this is a game and is meant to be fun. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Players resorting to personal attacks will be removed from gameplay without warning. NO EXCEPTIONS, AND NO SUBS FOR MODKILLED PLAYERS.
Examples of behavior we do not tolerate: name calling (e.g. “shorty is being a b****”), calling other players’ play poor/bad/subpar, or personal attacks. Please note that calling someone a wolf or wolfy is not a personal attack.

2. Cycles will start/end at 10pm EST/9pm CST/7pm fantasyland.

3. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread or your role PM. Do not open PMs with other players.

4. Players must make 10 content posts per 48/24 cycle to avoid mod wrath. Naked yeet votes do not count as content posts. Midwife is the one in charge of counting content posts/monitoring post cap. She has a whip. Keep that in mind.

5. Dead players: please keep your on-thread posts to a minimum, and if you do post, please do so in ******stars******. Please do not react to strategy posts in the game once you are dead. Same goes for tots and subs - please do not react to strategy posts at all.

6. Ties will be resolved through RNG. Anything can happen. This modsquad enjoys mass executions. Consider yourselves warned, but remain clam and please keep all limbs inside the vehicle.

7. Please do not quote, screenshot, or copy/paste from your mod PM. Please don’t fake quotes, screenshots, or copy/pastes from a mod PM either.

8. Editing posts is permitted, but do not delete them. Remember to unvote if you are changing your vote.

9. Votes must be formatted in bold or #########surrounded by octothorpes#########. Please make the mods’ lives easier by not hiding your vote in a wall of text. Please use the terms “vote” or “yeet” when placing your vote.

10. Do not discuss or share night results before the night write-up is posted. Strategizing between vote closing and write up is permitted, including for the person voted out. Discussing night results prior to write-up posting will get you a spanking.

11. If you require a sub due to unavoidable circumstances, please contact the mods in your role PM, and do not discuss it on the thread.

12. Gifs are welcomed, and encouraged, but please hide them in spoiler tags. If you don’t know how to use spoilers, ask.

13. We frown upon the use of village code and angleshooting. It will not help you in this game.
Examples of what we consider village code or angleshooting:
"My role PM contains the phrase "vanilla beans are the best beans," does anyone else have that phrase?"
"All the wolves that flipped were carnivores, so let's all role reveal and solve by role names".

You won't be punished for trying to solve this way, but it will not help you.

14. Unless otherwise specified, night actions cannot be used on the same target on consecutive nights.​

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Last edited:
  • Love
First

• Angry
  • Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
TAGS DID NOT WORK

Was hovering over SDN this whole time and didn't see the thread for half an hour smh

• Care
The usual players are modding and the usual mods are playing. Already confused

• Hmm
Well. Player for all of like, half an hour before AM didn't save her lmao

• Care
Cop gets a random Town-aligned Night 0 peek.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Hello. I hope that you are all right and are having fun.

I should be sleeping but wanting to share a little of my love here and say that I always have a great time.playing with you and I am confident that we will enjoy this game too

• Care
I will try for my own time managing to not be so active on thread and more supportive, hoping I wont fail terribly at that. Since it is a setup I am familiar with from turbos mostly will be fun to see how it plays out

• Hmm
Yeet Clem J

The forces of chaos need to be purged. After that, we can all enjoy a little nice vacation on the beach

• Wow
Hi just popping in to receive game notifications in tot chat!

• Care
Cute and Cuddly, Boys - Day 1 Tally

YARN | Cute and cuddly, boys. Cute and cuddly. | Madagascar (2005) | Video  gifs by quotes | 17bbb53d | 紗

Dubz ()
Santy (1) - Dubz
Clem (1) - Santy

2/9 voting
Missing: anyone not named Dubz or Santy

Vote closes at 10pm EST (9pm CST/7pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 12/15 (~39 hours)

Another game, another lack of knowledge about who Santy is roleplaying as.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Hello. I hope that you are all right and are having fun.

I should be sleeping but wanting to share a little of my love here and say that I always have a great time.playing with you and I am confident that we will enjoy this game too
Are we meeting the “love everything” anime character roleplay!Santy now?

• Love
  • Care
yeet Zenge

Feels like fun

• Hmm