Madagascar Part TWWo - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I forgot that PSV's last words were actually that her biggest concern was Vis

Hmm.

unyeet SAR yeet Vis
God what I wouldn’t give for the discord :really: right now

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Someone look at zenge's posts and figure it out

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone look at zenge's posts and figure it out
Good Luck Charlie What GIF

I think it's more likely he died because he was clear and couldn't be eliminated as the seer than because of anything in particular that he said, since he was village-reading both Vis and SAR yesterday.

- Clem pretty clear but not believed as seer, which could apply to Vis or SAR (or anyone, sorry about your ego Clem ;) )

- I'm clear but perspective slipped as Not Seer a couple times. Or it is SAR and she knew I wasn't the seer because I softed that I had a green check on her.

- Santy wasn't as clear and makes sense he might not have been pinned as seer since he wasn't loud about it

So in the Seer and clear hunt, Zenge was a logical choice for either Vis or SAR.

Last edited:
Twas tedious but putting all the players on ignore except the ones whose interactions I wanted to look at was a decentish way to go about it lol

yeet Zenge

Feels like fun
Just noting that at this point the only vote on April was Clem

Lol love that I get tagged by the mod and not by the third of the game's players yeeting me

Better yet, two of the people voting me haven't even tried to say why, and you know how much I appreciate that :p

Am I actually being ~sketchy enough~ to be village read by Zenge for once

:heckyeah:

(Vis liked a post of mine in between these where I questioned whether April tags people when she votes for them early in the cycle)

Do you have questions for the people voting you?

People voting April, do you have questions for her?

What I've gathered is that my intro posts sound sketchy to people and then Santy sheeped, so nah, I don't really have any questions rn. Just normal early D1 sus. If people stay on my vote til yeet close without further justifying then I'll be a lil salty but for now it's fine

Edit: 11

dubz () -
Santy () -
Clem () -
Zenge (1) - Vis 6
April (2)
- Clem 10, Santy 5
Vis (1) - dubz 27

4/9
Missing: April 11, genny 0, SAR 0, PSV 13, Zenge 12
I’ve still got no read on anyone. WW brain does not want to turn on until finals are over I think.
My finals are over and my WW brain is still shut off lol

~~~
April was clearly trying to pocket Zenge, it would be weird for Vis to draw attention to it like this and undermine the attempt
But I think I feel good about Zenge with how he's taking a firm stance on a read D1

Is he that hedgey as a wolf? Legitimate question because I don’t have that impression of his meta but I’m also forgetful

I don't even remember the last time he wolfed so my brain reverts to his first outing which is 100% unreliable at this point so I'm flying by the seat of my pants and saying that I like the confidence lol

~~~~
Talking about Clem's seer claim:
Yeah ngl I thought he just made an actual impulse reveal, never seen a fake claim like that. But after it was mentioned it makes more sense that he was goofing rather than outing himself as the only PR role early D1

It’s not so much goofing as like, WIFOM. I didn’t think about this strategy at the start of the thread (and tbh didn’t even remember to check what the setup was) but if many people “reveal” cop and give their hypothetical N0 peek (if you’re a vanillager you would just either say your top town read or RNG it if you’re feeling lucky), then mafia don’t get any info from it, but if the cop gets NK’ed then the rest of the village will then be able to know who was actually their peek.
I think regardless of Vis's affiliation this conversation with April is evidence that wolves didn't believe Clem's claim anyway, so using the Vis green check claim as a point in favor of wolf!Vis doesn't work IMO (sorry Clem)

Curious about your Vis pings because she hasn't really pinged me and she's only posted a few times so far

I’m not feeling the sus on April, I disagreed with her village read of that post but I think saying that her “I feel good about this post” is a snap-village read and pockety is a reach

Hey @Viscernable, how early into the day do you think you would have decided to bus April instead of going for the defense option, if you were packmates?

Only true answers pls ;)

Why are you wowing this @Zenge142 ? The only reason I unyeeted her in the first place was because you seemed so sure she was village.
This is where I think I perspective slipped the worst btw. Kind of revealed that I had unyeeted April because I thought Zenge had gotten the n0 check on her. Smh.

@Viscernable are you still on Zenge as a joke vote or do you have a reason to yeet him?
Hmmm

I was more hoping for people to start talking a little more but... nevermind. I'm just grumpy because of IRL things.

I'd like to hear more from Clem besides his maybe fake/maybe not fake seer claims. He still hasn't really interacted with me or basically anyone on the thread despite voting for me. Same with Santy. I'd like to hear more from Vis about her Zenge vote (still trying not to vote there today, and I don't have a reason to anyway, just curious about the vote). And I'm curious to see what SAR will talk about when she comes back. Would love to hear why genny is interested in Zenge and Vis besides "so wolfy." Also want to see more from PSV to see if there's any mild weirdness similar to what I heard from her last game.
Whole lotta not much here and the commentary on Vis and SAR is...eh, basically indistinguishable.
Hi how are you feeling about your Vis yeet
Directed at SAR but about Vis
:thinking:
Oho maybe if SAR votes Zenge and I self prez, we can make a tie :heckyeah:
This would be kinda funny if SAR is the partner lol

~~~

Hi I forgot about this game

More accurately I forgot yeet close was tonight
I mean...could be true either way I guess lol Not sure I remember how Vis usually acts when packmates are in danger (except for that one time...)

~~~~
Oof yeah we would be tied again if we self prezzed wouldn't we

But Vis is here, maybe she'll do things

Interesting

I didn't feel sketch vibes from Vis
~~~~

I'm going in WIFOM circles here - usually I'd expect a wolf in this scenario to either try to save their partner or to bus for the cred, not sit off wagon and get no benefit from it. But, then sitting offwagon becomes the unexpected option, so perhaps it is just the thing to do!

Gotta love the WIFOM.

I’m not sure I want either yeeted but I don’t have a strong suggestion for someone else.

PSV sounded sketchier to me but I dont want to remake the tie accidentally

~~~~

Response to April about her Zenge vote:
I never found a reason to unyeet him. I’m not wolfreading him persay but there’s not really someone I found sketchier

~~~

Honestly the below is a really good post
I see what people are saying about “why didn’t SAR switch to Z if she was countering April’s wagon” but I also she her

1) poking around asking about my reason for voting for him and whether he’s an easy misyeet,

2) getting replies that indicate people don’t think he’s an easy misyeet, that my vote is a joke (from which you could infer that I would switch off, which I planned to do but then I showed up to EOD late and there was tie chaos), and there weren’t a lot of replies that seemed willing to yeet Z, then

3) putting down this post which gives some precedent for deciding either to vote Z or not to depending on how EOD goes and what she needs to do save april. Gives some pretext of “no, it wasn’t just based on saving April, I was already considering it, see?”

Members don't see this ad :)
Where's SAR, I must acquire the soul read

Perhaps I should trust that the soul read hasn't failed me in a long long time, and the fact that I could not find village!SAR is a bad sign...

~~~~

Is it? Legitimate question because I don't remember this in previous games but y'all are professionals or something and play on other sites now so I'm guessing it's more common there

Yeah ngl I thought he just made an actual impulse reveal, never seen a fake claim like that. But after it was mentioned it makes more sense that he was goofing rather than outing himself as the only PR role early D1

It amuses me that this April post was a response to SAR, and then Vis responded to that, so it's like an April sandwich.

~~~~~

Tally 2 hours before close:
Dubz () -
Santy () -
Clem () -
Zenge (2) - Vis, genny
April (4) - Clem, Santy, Zenge, Dubz
Vis (1) - SAR

7/9 voting
@Aprilthearab, you are in the lead!
Missing: @potentialsheltervet and @Aprilthearab

2 minutes later:
Can someone inform me of whether they feel like Zenge is still a harder yeet to push? Last time I was relatively active I would have put him at a similar level to a Dubz push
~~~~~~
And I'm curious to see what SAR will talk about when she comes back.

Well I'm here now.

Except for the times when I disappear off to yell "STOP CHEWING THAT" to the new child

~~~
More talk about Zenge's yeetability
Depends on the gamestate. He's not low hanging fruit or anything but people get paranoid enough about him that it's not insurmountable to yeet him, as long as he hasn't caught a wolf yet.

Ok. I think I actually feel better about Vis then for pushing there a bit on D1. Unless there is a pack state that would include both of them. Feels like something that would draw a lot of potentially unnecessary attention when there would be easier pushes to make

Hi how are you feeling about your Vis yeet

Please see most recent post, probably will unyeet once I decide where else I'm going

Part of me wants to embrace the chaos and yeet Zenge because then it would be e x c i t i n g but I can't point at any particular wolfy vibe yet
I can see the perspective that it looks like she *really* wants to vote Zenge, but can't find a great way to do it. At minimum she wants to move off of Vis, which would make sense in a wolf!SAR world where the Vis yeet isn't going anywhere and she wants to start something more likely to help April out.

Of course, could also be authentic reads.

Wish I'd asked her how she was feeling about April at the time.

• Sad
Part of me wants to embrace the chaos and yeet Zenge because then it would be e x c i t i n g but I can't point at any particular wolfy vibe yet

I mean I don't like how hard he's pushing my "I like these posts" as pocketing but I recognize my own bias

(and I would like to survive today, maybe)

Oho maybe if SAR votes Zenge and I self prez, we can make a tie :heckyeah:
Omg could they really have been planning a Zenge misyeet in the open thread?!

You'll love this then :heckyeah:

Unyeet vis, yeet PSV
8:34 pm

Went back to see when April had first started probing about PSV, it was a few hours earlier.
Hi no one is talking and yeet closes in like, four hours

How do people feel about PSV so far?

So, kind of interesting, let's see how April and SAR interacted and approached PSV over the next bit after SAR's vote.

Nothing to do with your commentary on me. So far this day cycle you have thrown some sus on Dubz, Vis, and April but landed your vote on Santy. That feels to me a bit like you're throwing things at the wall to see what sticks and I didn't love it
Keeping this here for timeline purposes, but note further down in this post that April actually goes back to it after responding to some other stuff from SAR, and uses it as a jumping off point for her read reversal on PSV

Hey I'm probs gonna die anyway, I'll test it for you

This Is Fine GIF

looks at chances of self prez now

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF
(Note that this is after genny moves from Zenge to PSV)

Listen, there's over an hour left. Why are you talking about self prez? Make an argument for someone else. Because sitting on your vote waiting to place it for self prez is actually sliding you up the sketchometer really fast

Honestly? Because nearly half the game has been on my vote for most of the game day (with the exception of Dubz, but she was also on my vote at one point early on) and I'm too tired and grumpy to fight when everything I've said has seemed to dig my grave deeper

Gimme a few minutes, I'll try to pull myself together and look back

~~~
Nothing to do with your commentary on me. So far this day cycle you have thrown some sus on Dubz, Vis, and April but landed your vote on Santy. That feels to me a bit like you're throwing things at the wall to see what sticks and I didn't love it
This is where April circles back around to look at PSV again, which is after Zenge has moved there too

Imma go back and look for this because PSV hadn't rubbed me wrong but this is interesting

Here's PSV's posts about Dubz, Clem, me, and Vis leading up to the Santy yeet

A lot of it started out feeling like pretty NAI early D1 sus that I wouldn't have felt icky about in isolation, so it makes sense that I didn't pick up on anything sketchy before

But stringing all of these together does make it look like she didn't have much conviction or consistency in her posts, just testing the waters, and the Santy read seemed to come out of nowhere

PSV why did you decide Santy (who hasn't checked in in quite a while) over Clem/Dubz/me and what made you decide to go back and read over his posts in particular? Has your early opinion on Dubz changed?

So I think I said before that it seemed like April was resistant to SAR's offering of a PSV counterwagon, but actually she takes advantage of it pretty quickly once other people move there.

If you pull the PSV thread, it does look like there is some subtle coordination between SAR and April, made less subtle once you're looking at their posts in isolation...

Ok I've successfully evicted the dogs and I can't keep my eyes open because pup doesn't understand the fine art of sleeping in. So I think I'm done in. Make good choices y'all
SAR leaves with 26 minutes to go, and things are pretty much between April and PSV at that point. I still have trouble with this...like I said before, good reason for her to park on the counter and not have to explain later why she didn't move if PSV ends up doing something sketchy, but it also ties her hands so she can't be helpful if the wagons go somewhere else. It's...bold.

Oh I was gonna say, if Vis doesn't move, the only way we can avoid a tie is to both move to Zenge lmao but I guess nevermind
April really wanted that Zenge misyeet I guess :p

When did SAR end up voting for PSV? Can't remember the timing. If it was right before/around April's wall reversing her read on PSV then yeah that looks a lot worse.
It was like an hour before so yeah, looks bad

• Sad
I guess I find it hard to believe they'd fully avoid interacting with each other like that. Especially with one of them on the board. It doesn't fit with how either of them tend to wolf.
So, I said this, and still believe it, but they really didn't avoid interacting with each other.

What they have are several interactions that look hella coordinated now that we know PSV was village.

So, I said this, and still believe it, but they really didn't avoid interacting with each other.

What they have are several interactions that look hella coordinated now that we know PSV was village.
Also take into account SAF being absent most of the day so yh

I'm just foing to full trust me just super vibing with VIS SoD D2 and go from there

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
This is all (or almost all, I might have missed another where she was talking about PSV) of SAR's posts from d2.

I did actually comment on April in the last couple of hours. I said that the longer she resisted offering another counter wagon to you (since she seemed disinclined to yeet you), the sketchier it made her look. In the end, I was fine with either you or April being yeeted so was comfortable going to bed.

I stayed on you because I still had the higher sketch points for you, but that could also be part of my bias from April being my nooblet. I don't like voting for her unless she truly is my scummiest read
Icky feels from this because yeah she said that but she never seemed to actually consider voting April, and that post she's referring to came across more as encouraging her to post more content than as actual suspicion.

I do find this a good argument, actually. I'm going to need to go back and re-evaluate this in context.

Although I'm also having flashbacks because I think the last game when you made a good argument about someone else I said the same thing and you were Wolfy af :laugh:
Not sure she ever went back to re-evaluate PSV. I didn't see it, at least.
I should see which game she was talking about here but I don't have time for that.

Honestly, I didn't expect my yeet of you yesterday to gain the traction it did and become the counter wagon. I think I have a pretty good argument, but it surprised me when people jumped ship quickly for you not having much sus on thread except for what I had said. But with not wanting to vote Zenge because he's feeling village, and not wanting to yeet my manatee, I went with my wolfiest read. I often end up sitting alone on my wolfiest read on D1 it feels like :shrug:
I think this might actually be...hmm. I need to uningnore everyone and look at responses to when April asked how people were feeling about PSV earlier. Will do that in a moment.

Vis is the only non-PSV person SAR has pushed at all, and she was kinda hedgey on it the whole time (similarly hedgey on d1 but these are all from d2):
Can you elaborate? I'm going back and doing an iso for Vis's posts and I keep arguing myself both ways where there are some that sound very villagey but others where the tone pings me

This sequence of posts specifically is what makes me hmm

Feels like a way to not have to put a lot of justification into a D1 vote because "well that's not out of character"

This has already been discussed, but soft defense quite close to close. However, didn't move to PSV which could be because 1) not wolf 2) is wolf but hoping that PSV will stay in the lead because piling on may be risky if April flips in a two wolf pack situation

These both came very late in the cycle while Zenge and Dubz were changing their votes. That made it 5-3 which means that if she was the second wolf, her vote wasn't going to change anything. However, these read like soft general statements to maybe generate some more waffles that might end up saving April

I still feel like I have PSV higher on my sketch list because of the April-PSV interactions, but if she flips village I think Vis is the next place I'd go looking at this point

I think, or at least it felt to me that, I was getting a lot of heat early in this cycle (understandably given the VCA). I don't think that voting for me in that context is very independent when I was being heavily discussed

Went back to fact check myself and actually I recind this somewhat. Dubz did mention that I had a bad look, but Vis did get a vote in early and just before most of the discussion around me took off

So the only strong push SAR has made has been for someone who we know was village, who was the counter to the wolf vote d1.

Okay these were posts about PSV in between when April asked how people were feeling about her and when SAR voted there

Hi no one is talking and yeet closes in like, four hours

How do people feel about PSV so far?

Probably a wolf again. She rands wolf too frequently, wonder where she gets that from.

I didn’t like something she said about the village PR this game so I guess I should probably find that and quote it.

Why PSV? How do you feel about PSV?

I think she was assuming something incorrectly about the PR and that's what made her sound so weird about it. Seems like she realized her incorrect assumption and stopped pushing that. Didn't find that weird once she corrected herself

Because I felt slightly weird about her at certain moments in the last game (before I was converted) but never weird enough to vote her out as scum. I'm not a reliable PSV reader and wanted to see how others felt. She's neutral right now

Also want to see more from PSV to see if there's any mild weirdness similar to what I heard from her last game.

^it was this. it tingles.
(genny quoted posts from PSV about Clem "outing")
Why tho

It makes sense to hope that's a fake claim when he might have outed the only village PR in the game. Seems like the people who have only played here (myself and PSV included) didn't realize that was a fake claim people like to do in other places

ok but if it's not a fake claim, then village has 2 cleared people going in to D1, so why is that upsetting for village? worst case scenario, we misyeet today and wolves kill clem overnight, then we still have cleared vis going in to D2, and hopefully a better idea of whomst to yeest.

Ok but I'd rather not lose the cop...?

sounds like something a wolf would say right before they eat him

So, at least, there's some evidence there that genny would go for a PSV yeet, which she did pretty soon after SAR voted there.

It is a decently fair point though that it didn't look that promising at the time, but perhaps enough to feel it out, and notably I don't think anyone other than Zenge (earlier on in the day) was calling PSV village.

unyeet Vis yeet SAR

Given the ISOs. Plus, Vis had made pretty good arguments for why it's SAR, and I would like to see SAR put in similar effort to case Vis, otherwise I gotta go with points for effort at least lol

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Another thought is that given that I still had Vis and SAR in my suspects yesterday (SAR early on, Vis throughout the day) neither should have fully ruled me out as a seer option. Even though I told genny not to flashwagon SAR late d1, if SAR was my n0 claim it would have made no sense for me to be considering between her and PSV d2.

So, if I wasn't out of the seer pool, logically, then why am I alive?

Probably because SAR thought I would go for Vis over her.

• Sad
Hey @Viscernable, how early into the day do you think you would have decided to bus April instead of going for the defense option, if you were packmates?

Only true answers pls ;)
Honestly idk, wolf!Vis sometimes just does things that neither village!Vis nor wolf!Vis understands. I probably would have taken a neutral stance on her and waffled onto PSV once it became clear PSV was a real competing wagon, but if I had broken earlier and gone for the bus I would have stuck on it, and I (hopefully; see “wolf!Vis does things I don’t understand”) wouldn’t have started out defending her and then switched to bussing.

Yeah I hmmm'd that post because it didn't feel like a necessary response from April. Vis only had two votes at the time, I was talking about moving off, and Clem had claimed a green check there anyway. Felt like awkward sign-posting to remind everyone that Vis had just died d1 the previous game.
OTOH, if that were April trying to get people off a packmate, why would she feel the need to do that awkwardly when, like you say, I wasn’t in real danger of being yeeted? And I think she was already picking up plenty of sus by then too, so it’s even less likely she’d be moving votes off wolf!Vis onto a villager with this post. The risk:reward is just off if we were packmates. I think her post simply shows evidence of “gotta look like I’m saying things and making reads”

I do find this a good argument, actually. I'm going to need to go back and re-evaluate this in context.

Although I'm also having flashbacks because I think the last game when you made a good argument about someone else I said the same thing and you were Wolfy af :laugh:
[to PSV laying down an argument for voting me]

Honestly, I didn't expect my yeet of you yesterday to gain the traction it did and become the counter wagon. I think I have a pretty good argument, but it surprised me when people jumped ship quickly for you not having much sus on thread except for what I had said. But with not wanting to vote Zenge because he's feeling village, and not wanting to yeet my manatee, I went with my wolfiest read. I often end up sitting alone on my wolfiest read on D1 it feels like :shrug:
[in response to PSV saying SAR’s vote for her pairs SAR with April]

The first sentence here is very telling of a wolf perspective IMO.

1) Why would a villager defend a vote for the counterwagon to a wolf with “I didn’t expect my yeet of you to gain traction and become a counterwagon”. Like, why would that be relevant to your vote? As a villager you should be voting who you WANT the wagon of to gain traction.
2) Why would a villager feel the need to defend themself for voting somewhere that THEY ARE STILL VOTING. She’s voting for PSV at the time of this post. If she thinks PSV’s a wolf why is she defending her PSV vote to PSV as “oh wow I didn’t think it would become a counterwagon to April whoops!”

The more I think about it the more this post in this context only ever comes from a wolf.
Can you elaborate? I'm going back and doing an iso for Vis's posts and I keep arguing myself both ways where there are some that sound very villagey but others where the tone pings me
This sequence of posts specifically is what makes me hmm

Feels like a way to not have to put a lot of justification into a D1 vote because "well that's not out of character"

This has already been discussed, but soft defense quite close to close. However, didn't move to PSV which could be because 1) not wolf 2) is wolf but hoping that PSV will stay in the lead because piling on may be risky if April flips in a two wolf pack situation

These both came very late in the cycle while Zenge and Dubz were changing their votes. That made it 5-3 which means that if she was the second wolf, her vote wasn't going to change anything. However, these read like soft general statements to maybe generate some more waffles that might end up saving April

I still feel like I have PSV higher on my sketch list because of the April-PSV interactions, but if she flips village I think Vis is the next place I'd go looking at this point
I think, or at least it felt to me that, I was getting a lot of heat early in this cycle (understandably given the VCA). I don't think that voting for me in that context is very independent when I was being heavily discussed
So like almost all of SAR’s posts yesterday were setting up suspicion on me, but she still stayed on PSV all day very comfortably, only paying a bit of lip service to “oh hmmm I’m debating it… I think Vis is wolfy but PSV is wolfier because interactions and stuff”. This is troubling because

1) We don’t see any evidence of her purported thought process leading her to vote PSV being real. She puts in the work to put suspicion on me instead, because by the time of these posts last cycle she could see it would be pretty easy to get PSV misyeeted that day but it would be more work to survive the next day and she needed to start working on that project instead
2) she interacts with PSV in a way that feels more like interacting with someone she believes is village, or at least is neutral on. Why is she basically apologizing to PSV/giving excuses for having voted her last cycle while still voting her? Why is she being so chummy about supporting her wolf read of me? Because she’s a wolf and she knows PSV is a villager. Because it works out great for her if she can stoke PSV’s suspicion to me and take PSV’s dying reads list from SAR and the bottom like it had been up to that point, to me at the bottom.

Whew I was feeling bad reading all the work Dubz was putting in like “sorry guys I gave you all my take yesterday and I have nothing else to tell you to show I’m not the wolf”, and then I started reading the first bit of her ISO of SAR D2 and I guess it lit a fire

• Care
OTOH, if that were April trying to get people off a packmate, why would she feel the need to do that awkwardly when, like you say, I wasn’t in real danger of being yeeted? And I think she was already picking up plenty of sus by then too, so it’s even less likely she’d be moving votes off wolf!Vis onto a villager with this post. The risk:reward is just off if we were packmates. I think her post simply shows evidence of “gotta look like I’m saying things and making reads”

[to PSV laying down an argument for voting me]

[in response to PSV saying SAR’s vote for her pairs SAR with April]

The first sentence here is very telling of a wolf perspective IMO.

1) Why would a villager defend a vote for the counterwagon to a wolf with “I didn’t expect my yeet of you to gain traction and become a counterwagon”. Like, why would that be relevant to your vote? As a villager you should be voting who you WANT the wagon of to gain traction.
2) Why would a villager feel the need to defend themself for voting somewhere that THEY ARE STILL VOTING. She’s voting for PSV at the time of this post. If she thinks PSV’s a wolf why is she defending her PSV vote to PSV as “oh wow I didn’t think it would become a counterwagon to April whoops!”

The more I think about it the more this post in this context only ever comes from a wolf.

So like almost all of SAR’s posts yesterday were setting up suspicion on me, but she still stayed on PSV all day very comfortably, only paying a bit of lip service to “oh hmmm I’m debating it… I think Vis is wolfy but PSV is wolfier because interactions and stuff”. This is troubling because

1) We don’t see any evidence of her purported thought process leading her to vote PSV being real. She puts in the work to put suspicion on me instead, because by the time of these posts last cycle she could see it would be pretty easy to get PSV misyeeted that day but it would be more work to survive the next day and she needed to start working on that project instead
2) she interacts with PSV in a way that feels more like interacting with someone she believes is village, or at least is neutral on. Why is she basically apologizing to PSV/giving excuses for having voted her last cycle while still voting her? Why is she being so chummy about supporting her wolf read of me? Because she’s a wolf and she knows PSV is a villager. Because it works out great for her if she can stoke PSV’s suspicion to me and take PSV’s dying reads list from SAR and the bottom like it had been up to that point, to me at the bottom.
This post is better than anything I wrote anyway lol

• Care
@Viscernable @SARdoghandler

WHICH ONE OF YOU PAID ME THE DISRESPECT OF LEAVING ME ALIVE

I feel like it's relatively well established that when I wolf I kill you early because I'm terrified that the soul read will bite me in the ass. Unless I'm misremembering my own wolf meta. Which is 100% possible :rofl:

Boy I still don't understand why genny died

Yeah, let's talk about this for a second. In what lunatic world does it make sense for wolf!SAR in this circumstance to kill genny, leaving myself the only unknown (once psv flipped) on a village yeet when a wolf was yoten? I don't entirely understand why Vis would have done that either but it makes sense that it sets me up for the misyeet now

Does dubz have a "literally never busses" meta?

Omg could they really have been planning a Zenge misyeet in the open thread?!

If I had been partnered with April, do you really feel like I would do all this clumsy faffing around on thread vs finding a reason to sus Zenge (who was a viable wagon) and get on that wagon? I didn't feel Zenge was wolfy and at that time April hadn't majorly pinged me yet so I went with my strongest wolf read after deciding between Vis and PSV who I thought would have the highest chance of flipping red

I feel like it's relatively well established that when I wolf I kill you early because I'm terrified that the soul read will bite me in the ass. Unless I'm misremembering my own wolf meta. Which is 100% possible :rofl:
I would need AM to fact check this because I 100% don't remember lol Weren't you a wolf in French Quarter though? Y'all didn't kill me then ;)

I'm going to stop directly replying to Dubz arguments against my play so far because I can basically sum it up as "yep, you're right. I am not the smartest player and I make questionable choices but it doesn't make me a wolf" :laugh:

• Care
Yeah, let's talk about this for a second. In what lunatic world does it make sense for wolf!SAR in this circumstance to kill genny, leaving myself the only unknown (once psv flipped) on a village yeet when a wolf was yoten? I don't entirely understand why Vis would have done that either but it makes sense that it sets me up for the misyeet now
Night kills are WIFOM as hell! I mean, if it were me I would be seer hunting. So maybe wolves saw something they thought was a soft. Idk.

Does dubz have a "literally never busses" meta?
Not technically. Well, depends on your definition of bus.

I'll vote a packmate if I have to, but I'm not gonna kill 'em if I don't have to, and 99% of the time I prefer not to lone wolf. I don't draw attention to them early, I prefer to powerwolf. It's been a long long time since I've bussed outside of situations where either myself or my packmate were outted.

Does that answer your question?