WildZoo's WWild ZZoo Part 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
bambi not breathing GIF

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Sigh. Whatever time I have before the writeup... Maybe I can be convinced to put some effort forth.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to have to case Khepri and Santy tomorrow, aren't I

How much do I have to bribe you to be the NK? Only the wolf respond to this, please

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Idk the thing is I can kinda see where psv might be coming from a lot of the time, like

They do fit as a partner, I also feel like maybe I can see where they're coming from better than they're articulating it for other people, but im not confident enough in it to push over santy instead

Hmm now I feel like Khepri is wolfier than Santy. Maybe I'm being pocketed by Santy's apparently genuine enthusiasm :unsure:

Idk the thing is I can kinda see where psv might be coming from a lot of the time, like

They do fit as a partner, I also feel like maybe I can see where they're coming from better than they're articulating it for other people, but im not confident enough in it to push over santy instead
Err I'm dead fam. Gonna have to figure it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely Khepri or Santy.
I guess, gth, maybe... Khepri?? I was really hoping one of them would die today and hopefully I wouldn't have to actually put effort into casing.

Definitely Khepri or Santy.
I guess, gth, maybe... Khepri?? I was really hoping one of them would die today and hopefully I wouldn't have to actually put effort into casing.
That's why I'm voting for one of them, yep

• Care
PSV if this is just post-game wolf theater you should win an Oscar

• Care
PSV if this is just post-game wolf theater you should win an Oscar
Oh this reminds me:
I was never a true theater kid. Which is probably good because some bad **** went down in my high school's theater department.
However, I do really enjoy musical theatre! I'm too shy/self-conscious/nervous to perform on a stage lol. But I sing along at home.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Btw, I’ve been meaning to ask, what does choking/choker mean in a WW context?

Khepri has five pages, Santy has eight. Oh boy.

• Care
Btw, I’ve been meaning to ask, what does choking/choker mean in a WW context?
Gets very close to winning, maybe even has the right read, then flails and loses.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Oh this reminds me:
I was never a true theater kid. Which is probably good because some bad **** went down in my high school's theater department.
However, I do really enjoy musical theatre! I'm too shy/self-conscious/nervous to perform on a stage lol. But I sing along at home.
I am actually a super shy/anxious person myself and theatre really helps wuth that I think!

Well, idk if it 'helps' in not being anxious and stuff but being able of detach you from yourself is a really sun thing to do and can be helpful ig. Theatre goat!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users