UOC, Denver 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know what procedures we have to perform in the bench test this year? also do we need to bring our own typodont and instruments or they will be provided to us?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
I am not sure if the email that I received is what everybody has received for application complete! Please let me know if the email states same thing?

"[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I have received your application.

Once your application is submitted through CAAPID and University of Colorado SODM is on your list, there is no supplemental documents you need to submit to me at this time. After your application is reviewed, I will be in contact regarding interviews in March.

Please email me for any other questions."

I am really worried since I have sent the supplemental application to the Uni at the same time I submitted my CAAPID. I received this email in November and nothing after that.

got an email to select a date for iv..is that the iv letter?what all to be done for bench exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
@ash78 : looks like its an interview call ! Congrats. can you please let us know wht r the dates? are you in USA ? When did u apply?

hii..can anyone tell me wats the syllabus of this year bench exam of colorado..and is there anyone who's got a cal..?pls reply..

@ ash78
did the email read as choose any dates frm the given dates?
or it said we are letting u knw the dates so that u can plan ur trip?

pls reply

@ ash78
did the email read as choose any dates frm the given dates?
or it said we are letting u knw the dates so that u can plan ur trip?

pls reply

I dont think he read the email right, I think there would be an official letter for those who are invited. not email.
what is going on guys? why there is no news?

It has been so long since most of us got the review complete email........
It is getting hard to wait....
Please guys... keep posting about ur status and opinion..:)
All the best everyone !!

even i got application complete and under review email.. since than .. no update from them!

i also got application complete..good luck to all..

i got the review mail too..... does any one know when the interviews are?

The interview dates I believe are may 7th, may 21 and June 11. But these are yet not official.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All!!!
I just received the majic email today!!! i got an attached doc stating tht they wish to interview me on may 7th 2011... i hope this is the interview call... has anyone else been invited on the same date?? plz PM me.. also, i ws told to confirm the date of may 7th by march 28th..
very very very very happy!!!! :-D

Hi All!!!
I just received the majic email today!!! i got an attached doc stating tht they wish to interview me on may 7th 2011... i hope this is the interview call... has anyone else been invited on the same date?? plz PM me.. also, i ws told to confirm the date of may 7th by march 28th..

Cngrts drhazel !!
All the best :)

Hi All!!!

Great news... congratulations and all the best for ur interview!

@ dr hazel

i too got the same email
i confirmed my interview on may 7th

Congrats guys..
Drhazel and florarose, Can you guys share your stats so that others who are waiting can assess their situation? do you mind me asking , are you guys re-applicants?

Last edited:
Hello every one.
Congrats to others who received IV call.

I got an interview letter through E-Mail today stating that the interview will be on 7th May. I need to confirm by 28th March. I would like to know what tests do we need to undergo for the Hand skills test.

How many seats are there for the batch of 2012?
How many students will be called for IV?

@ sigma11
they will send us the details on bench test an personal interview,after u confirm the interview date
class 2
crown prep on ant
wax excercise
these were asked last yr

@ tooth fairy
yes im an reapplicant

@sigma11 did u get official e-mail of IV or an unofficial e-mail for advance interview invitation

Congrats guys..
Drhazel and florarose, Can you guys share your stats so that others who are waiting can assess their situation? do you mind me asking , are you guys re-applicants?

It's comforting to see that many people are getting invited. I am still waiting...
I keep my fingers crossed all the tym ... All the best toothfairyqueen... hope we also get sum gud news soon :)

I will be thankful if you can tell us how many seats are there and what do they ask in interview?

@ sigma11
they will send us the details on bench test an personal interview,after u confirm the interview date
class 2
crown prep on ant
wax excercise
these were asked last yr

@ tooth fairy
yes im an reapplicant

Got the interview invitation earlier today for May 7th.:)
@ sigma they have around 36 seats and they usually call around 150 for interview.

Got the interview invitation earlier today for May 7th.:)
@ sigma they have around 36 seats and they usually call around 150 for interview.

Thank you smyle32 for your reply. Can you tell us what are the criteria for the selection. Is it purely on bench test and interview or its based on overall package.

Thank you

Hi all...
Well my stats are not at all impressive.. 75/112/3.86. I havent even taken part 2 and dont have enough work experience. this is the 1st year tht am applying.. and honestly am surprised with this call...I frankly dont know if i stand an iota of a chance in the interview.. anyways good luck to everyone else and congratulations to all who got the majic call!!!:) hoping to see a lot of you on may 7th!!

congrats to hazel and all those who got interveiw .....when did u guys apply
take care

does anybody has any idea about uptil what scores there r chances of acceptance there .......anybody having any knowledge about previous stats
thanks

They need yu to get atleast the minimum they require. The bench test, and wax excercises matter the most. They are also looking for diversity in the class population. The total no. of seats last year was 40. Good luck to all

Doe anyone have any idea if the May7th batch is the 1st batch of interviews? Also, wat all can we expect this year at the interview? Also, wat about the instruments n other materials? does the school provide for teh interview? can someone plz enlighten me..

Guys did you first get an unofficial email and then email confirming your interview date ?

@ sarika...

i got the email yest in which thr ws an attached doc which ahd the interview details.. the date n general schedule of the day.. no details of the bench test questions etc were mentioned.. i ws told to confirm my interview date by march 28th.. tht all...

I had applied via caapid in november 2010 and sent my supp docs by feb 2011.

Last edited:
Unlike u guys... i have got an email asking me to choose out of the 3 interview dates.

Last edited:
Should we start preparing for bench test or wait to get the interview call?

Is the interview call being given to out of country residents or in the order of applications received

Congrats guys who all got the interview call!

i am so happy for you aims.... prepare best for the interview... dnt waste a single moment.. good luck.. you'd get through... my best wishes...
thanks toothfairy queen for the wishes...really need it!
hey guys im thinking of rescheduling interview date so im done with part 2, which I scheduled to take on 18th-19th may... what do you guys suggest? I was not given an option to choose a date though! I was just asked to confirm May 7th! I dont't know, if it is a good choice, and will it have an impact on interview? does it mattter whether you interview in 1st batch or 2nd?
Plz reply

is it a gud idea to reschedule the iv if i havent been given a choice of dates? i have to travel all the way frm india.. so am not sure if everything will work out well in time.. also, is anyone cming for the may7th interview frm india? plz PM me...

s

congrats again to all of you
please all the invitees , help with answer.. wen did u guys submit applications? Are most of you, outside US at present ?

questions only to figure out the probability of getting an interview call for people like me and ddsMSD...
good luck[/

i know people who applied in feb and got iv letters and they are in us itself.........

is it a gud idea to reschedule the iv if i havent been given a choice of dates? i have to travel all the way frm india.. so am not sure if everything will work out well in time.. also, is anyone cming for the may7th interview frm india? plz PM me...

Go for it, I'll let u knw!

Last edited:
@toothfairyqueen

Caapid appln submitted - Early November
Supplemental appln - mid February
Appln under review email - Feb 24
Interview Letter -Mar 22

I live in US. I didn't receive any unofficial interview letter like some of you and i was worried that i didn't get it. So don't worry, everyone is going to get the call. I guess those who applied earlier are getting invitations for May 7.